Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2006 Draft

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What do we need most?
OL
37%
 37%  [ 6 ]
DT
43%
 43%  [ 7 ]
FB
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
P
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

Skip2MiLew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:08 pm    Post subject: 2006 Draft Reply with quote

Who do you think we need in next years draft?
I think we definitely need some young depth on the line, especially at left tackle.
DT is full of depth and moderate skill, let's pray Joseph is really a Miami stud.
I love Jim Finn but do we need a backup for him?
Jeff Feagles is the man but his leg can't last forever.
andrewside

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Giants need help on the Dline can't stopp teh run, Oline no depth, and DBs juast stink.
Skip2MiLew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Based on the preformance of the last four weeks, i think it is eveident that the Giants desperately need to go defense in the 2006 draft. I feel that our biggest need is secondary help. Not so much the safeties but our corners. However, based on this years draft class, i feel that we should go defensive tackleor offensive tackle first. The most obvious choice at this point is to go D-line as we have had good production from our O-line. There is talent at both positions and at this point, we lack a playmaker at defensive tackle. Later in the draft however, i feel there are talented corners (Darrell Hunter) who do not hold first round status yet that would be avialble to us.
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Webster will replace Allen... we need anothe CB to replace Peterson. I'm happy with Wilson and Williams. We need a young stud OLB too.

"Sundown, you better take care... if I find you been creepin' round my back stairs"
NyJetsGiantsFan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need a Corner, Outside Linebacker, and Defensive Tackle. Corey Webster will replace Will Allen next season, Justin Tuck will replace Strahan very soon, and we Need a monster defensive tackle because we already have great depth at DT. Osi Umeniyora will emerge and sack the hell outta QB's. I think our first round pick should be a corner because it's going to be hard to find someone to replace will peterson. It all depends on who are going to be free agents next off-season. If there are good free agents that we can pickup, then that might change our entire 2006 Draft plans. You know what I mean right?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: