Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 4: Chiefs vs. Eagles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Wins?
Kansas City Chiefs
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
Philadelphia Eagles
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

Sportboy86

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: Week 4: Chiefs vs. Eagles Reply with quote

The Kansas City Chiefs (2-1) face off with the Philadelphia Eagles (2-1) at Arrowhead this sunday. Discuss the game here.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been telling everybody that if you just give me a chance to put the ball in my hands, I can get the job done. - Brian Westbrook
Burton

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really confused this year on whos good and whos not, much different from last year. Last year the teams that were said to be good were, and won most of their games. Their is a bigger level of unpredictability this year. The Chiefs D looked amazing, top 5 even, in their first 2 contests, but looked awful on Sunday. Philly sputtered out against Atlanta, but came roaring back against the niners only to barely manage a win against Oakland. Its hard to say whichever team shows up in their top form and is ready to go head-to-head will come away with the W. I think that will be Philly behind an excellent coaching staff.

With the 3rd pick in the first round the Tennessee
KCALLTHEWAY

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With Willie Roaf back the Chiefs Offense will start to click again. On Monday everyone on the chiefs team had a their worst game except for Kenddle Gammon, Dustin Colquitte and Eddie Kennison. Denver was just wanted it more then the Chiefs. I thank Denver for kicking us around cause we will be hungry for the rest of the year. This year is going to be a good year for the NFL because every team *with a few exceptions* can beat anyother team. Nobody has proven to be unstable, except for the Bucs and Bengals; *I never saw that one coming* Chiefs will win this sunday.
Chiefs 34
Eagles 17

^^art by ryknowssd
Kansas City War Room

Last edited by KCALLTHEWAY on Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
KCCHIEFS_58

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i also think the chiefs will win this sunday in a blow out. KC has a tendency to sluaghter good NFC teams at home
ok go26

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCALLTHEWAY wrote:
This year is going to be a good year for the NFL because every team *with a few exceptions*

After seeing Miami beat the Pats last year, I'm not sure there are any exceptions.

As for the game... you guys will have like 150 total rushing yards and Holmes and LJ will put up a touchdown a piece. Then you guys get a FG. We score 2 offensive touchdowns, and pick off Trent Green at least 3 or 4 times. One of which is a Lito Sheppard Int for a TD. We might get a couple field goals too, but just for the sake of keeping the score close I'll say we don't. 21-17 Eagles.

"If you've got it, flaunt it. If you don't, flaunt statistics."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: