Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

JaMarcus Russell: Where to Place the Blame

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigShon3000

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:24 pm    Post subject: JaMarcus Russell: Where to Place the Blame Reply with quote

http://www.sbreport.net/raider_news/008/3531.html

Yea you can put I little blame on us but Jamarcus really didn't try it was like he was in it for the lifestyle. Wasn't really willing to put in the work to keep that lifestyle going he just had everything handed to him didn't have to work for it.
raidersnation90

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: JaMarcus Russell: Where to Place the Blame Reply with quote

BigShon3000 wrote:

Yea you can put I little blame on us but Jamarcus really didn't try it was like he was in it for the lifestyle. Wasn't really willing to put in the work to keep that lifestyle going he just had everything handed to him didn't have to work for it.

dude theres about 150 jamarcus posts already. its annoying... plus noone cares about him anymore dam man. just look around before u post something new for the 1000th time

Adopt a Raider- Kevin boss- 48 catches, 850 yds, 7 tds
Catches-2...YDS-36...TD-
Cdubs14 on the sick Sig
raidersnation90

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: JaMarcus Russell: Where to Place the Blame Reply with quote

BigShon3000 wrote:

plus everyone knows its his fault. so this post is really worthless, nothing new to anyone

Adopt a Raider- Kevin boss- 48 catches, 850 yds, 7 tds
Catches-2...YDS-36...TD-
Cdubs14 on the sick Sig
SPaceGhost

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just because its here and I want to say something...

Despite the fact that our offense is young and the O-line wasn't very good, the onus falls to JaMarcus. Two things stand out, leadership and work ethic; you have to lead the team no matter what, always be in control, find a way to win, and then have the work ethic to be prepared to do your best and bring out the best in your teammates. JaMarcus failed the team in those respects. When the going got tough he folded, gave up. THAT is why we had to cut him loose.

I do hope that his career isn't over and that he just takes some time to mature and figure out what he did wrong. Spend a year off the field, get away from it, and prioritize his life/ place in it/ his place in football. If he doesn't then he honestly will be an epic failure.
CrapTakula

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't understand what's so great about having your name be at the start of a thread. especially one whose topic is already being discussed in other places.

Bolansho Boro Begoz

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: