Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Fire everyone.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jspiel24

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:02 pm    Post subject: Fire everyone. Reply with quote

Fire the GM, Head coach, Offensive coordinator, Defensive coordinator.

Flat out horrible coaching today vs the Packers. I have supported Angelo, But not anymore, Some very bad drafts & f/a moves.

CBears019

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Fire everyone. Reply with quote

jspiel24 wrote:

Flat out horrible coaching today vs the Packers. I have supported Angelo, But not anymore, Some very bad drafts & f/a moves.

This could possibly be his best draft. Forte and Harrison playing really well, Bowman looked awesome but tore his biceps, and Bennet and Williams are still waiting to see the field. And thats not even everyone he drafted this year. That being said, don't get me wrong, I'm not completely against canning Angelo. I just dont want to can him for that reason.
Bowler1215

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JA and Lovie can stay, but if we miss the playoffs this year(and by the looks of todays game, we will) they're on the hot seat. Please say we left Babich in GB, he'd be more liked by us if we did. At least Turner has done some good things with the offence this year. He made terrible calls as well, but he's doing better than we all thought. That being said, Turner needs to bake smarter calls, and what the hell, lets try the wildcat once or twice to see if it works. If turne rmakes smarter calls, gie him 1 more year. If not, can him and get a new OC.
sandbag

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears, Williams and Bennet have both played offensive snaps. Not any that mattered, but they've played. Just saying.
StevePerry

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Fire everyone. Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
jspiel24 wrote:

This could possibly be his best draft. Forte and Harrison playing really well, Bowman looked awesome but tore his biceps, and Bennet and Williams are still waiting to see the field. And thats not even everyone he drafted this year. That being said, don't get me wrong, I'm not completely against canning Angelo. I just dont want to can him for that reason.

His best draft? Where is the #1 selection?

Chris Williams is likely damaged goods. Steve thought Williams was supposed to be on the field by now? Williams cannot beat out John St. Suck?

Earl Bennett is a bust. Have you seen this teams receivers? Heh. Rhetorical. Steve hasn't either, but you get the point.

Bennett sucks.

StevePerry wrote:
This guy hammers out more brainless babble than Hemingway on shrooms. The only difference is, people actually read Hemingway.
Nads786

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:09 am    Post subject: Re: Fire everyone. Reply with quote

StevePerry wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
jspiel24 wrote:

His best draft? Where is the #1 selection?

Chris Williams is likely damaged goods. Steve thought Williams was supposed to be on the field by now? Williams cannot beat out John St. Suck?

Earl Bennett is a bust. Have you seen this teams receivers? Heh. Rhetorical. Steve hasn't either, but you get the point.

Bennett sucks.

do you even read any articles on the bears, or have any knowledge about the bears?

its pretty evident that this is not his job, the line chemistry is good right now, no need to mess with anything rite now

give williams a chance before you call him a bust already...
ASM

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bennett hasn't played nearly enough for you to call him a bust, that's just ridiculous. Have you ever said a good word about the Bears? There needs to be some changes with this franchise whether it be a GM, coordinators, or even a new head coach, I'll admit. I like Lovie Smith, but sometimes I would like to see some fire or passion. Grab a player by the face mask and fire him up once in a while, but instead we see that same blank expression whether it be a preseason game or a Super Bowl. I'm very frustrated by this loss.

2009-2010 Chicago Bears Forum Pick-em Champion

"I don't hold grudges, but I've got a good memory." -Mike Ditka
topwop1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bennett needs to see the field over guys like Booker, that's for sure! Why he hasn't yet is mind boggling unless he's downright horrible and the Bears are admitting their mistake. BTW why did we sign Booker in the offseason again? I'm confused, because I don't see what he brings to the table because he's not a natural leader and he's certainly not leading by example.
topwop1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:01 am    Post subject: Re: Fire everyone. Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
jspiel24 wrote:

Sure it's nice when JA finds guys in the 4th 5th 6th and 7th rounds who turn out to be good players, but when you're constantly drafting busts in the 1st & 2nd rounds and wasting precious dollars on these bums it really hurts the franchise in the long run. Angelo is simply not a guy you can trust with a high draft picks, his track record has proven that time and time again.
minvikingsfan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Fire everyone. Reply with quote

jspiel24 wrote:

I heard Brad Childress is interested in coaching the Bears if a position opens up. Of course, first he has to get run out of Minnesota. Twisted Evil Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Maybe that will keep you guys quiet. Wink

Just kidding.
Nads786

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why would u guys want childress? minn fans hate him?!?!?

we need someone like steve spaggs the NYG d coordinator

what a sweet job for him, we have alot of good D players

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: