Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Lloyd in the dog house?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lucasbears

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! this story was probably blown up by the media so we should totally judge loydd and i also definately think we should cut our best receiver great idea guys

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No doubt Lloyd is a mixed bag but I get the feeling that he's going to be a legit 1 or 2 WR for the future of this team.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for showing up there today Lloyd!
Neckbearded

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

topwop1 wrote:

He was thrown three balls. He caught two of them. Admittedly, the other one should have been caught, but it wasn't a huge deal.

This game was not exactly his fault. He can't perform if the gameplan doesn't include plays for him.
topwop1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neckbearded wrote:
topwop1 wrote:

He was thrown three balls. He caught two of them. Admittedly, the other one should have been caught, but it wasn't a huge deal.

This game was not exactly his fault. He can't perform if the gameplan doesn't include plays for him.

All of our receivers are garbage, except for Rashied Davis who has been just ok. I think it's time to cut Marty Booker, play Earl Bennett and elevate Brandon Rideau from the practice squad.
Thug

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

topwop1 wrote:
Neckbearded wrote:
topwop1 wrote:

All of our receivers are garbage, except for Rashied Davis who has been just ok. I think it's time to cut Marty Booker, play Earl Bennett and elevate Brandon Rideau from the practice squad.

Or get Mark Bradley back.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

topwop1 wrote:

Booker sure had fallen off the face of the planet over the last 2-3 games. Just how bad do Bennett and Rideau have to be to not be able to get playing time while Booker can still be starting? Sometimes I wonder if the coaches have some idea that they have to get the best blocking (or something) receivers on the field, regardless of their receiving capability.

Either that or the two young guys are dumb as rocks and only know three plays so far.
wiscbearsfan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Lloyd in the dog house? Reply with quote

StevePerry wrote:

Lloyd was ready to go last week, but apparently Lovie decided to punish him. Nice.

One of the worst locker rooms in the NFL.

Another dead ringer Steve. These guys just aren't playing for Lovie anymore. They are done with his crap. Just look at all the issues with Tommie Harris and now Nathan Vasher. Bradley got cut because of it too.

If this team is going to change and get better I honestly don't think it's going to be under Lovie.
odog560

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WRS
1 Lloyd
2 Bennet
slot receiver Davis

KR/PR Do your f job please
Hester- no more wr seems like after he started his kr pr is garbage eh?

Lloyd is a solid #2 but in this team he has to be the #1 take bennet of the practice squad!!!! dam it
This free agency bring a big WR name to the team please?!
i cant remember the last huuge name we got from fa

Booker= should have never traded this guy go now he just plays like a bum
Neckbearded

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

odog560 wrote:
WRS
1 Lloyd
2 Bennet
slot receiver Davis

Bennett's never played as a #2. He was a slot receiver even in college. During his combine interviews, he even acknowledged that he'd have to be a slot receiver in the NFL. But that's fine. Wes Welker is no scrub and he's a slot receiver.
Quote:

Muhsin Muhammed.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neckbearded wrote:
odog560 wrote:
WRS
1 Lloyd
2 Bennet
slot receiver Davis

Bennett's never played as a #2. He was a slot receiver even in college. During his combine interviews, he even acknowledged that he'd have to be a slot receiver in the NFL. But that's fine. Wes Welker is no scrub and he's a slot receiver.
Quote:

Muhsin Muhammed.

Yeah moose how could i forget that bum that played like booker haha
madmike44

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^^^^^^^^
I hate to say it but I'll give credit where credit is due...that's a hilarious sig. Laughing

None or our WR's are starting caliber. Booker's veteran savvy has worn off and he's easily defendable. Hester is a semi-receiver. He's like an extra gimmick luxury WR...Rashied Davis is decent but he should be operating out the slot ala Wes Welker. But that's what Hester should be being used as. And Rookie Earl Bennet. What's going on here?? Eh?

We have 3 slot WR's. And our best WR is our TE Olsen. It's all starting to crumble. We need a true #1 WR ASAP...team priority #1.

We should do everything in our power to get Boldin. But of course, these are the Bears, and they won't.
topwop1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

madmike44 wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^
I hate to say it but I'll give credit where credit is due...that's a hilarious sig. Laughing

None or our WR's are starting caliber. Booker's veteran savvy has worn off and he's easily defendable. Hester is a semi-receiver. He's like an extra gimmick luxury WR...Rashied Davis is decent but he should be operating out the slot ala Wes Welker. But that's what Hester should be being used as. And Rookie Earl Bennet. What's going on here?? Eh?

We have 3 slot WR's. And our best WR is our TE Olsen. It's all starting to crumble. We need a true #1 WR ASAP...team priority #1.

We should do everything in our power to get Boldin. But of course, these are the Bears, and they won't.

We should do everything in our power to get one of Boldin, TJ Houshmandzadeh or Chad Johnson. I'm pretty sure one of those guys is going to be expendable by their current squads in the offseason because they simply wont be able to afford them. Problem is will JA grow some cojones and make a move like that?? He's got to because his track record of drafting offensive skill position players is horrendous minus a few guys.
regoob2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

madmike44 wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^

It's very sad that the only guy who can separate is Olsen. I dont think we should trade a 1st and some for Boldin. Housh should be available and I think we should go after him. He's the exact type of receiver that we need and we could keep our 1st round pick.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: