Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Raiders vs. Jets
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nugradraiderfan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Raiders vs. Jets Reply with quote

I don't see this thread so I guess I'll start it. i think we need to run more and mix in more screens & draws and more Bush. Defensively, we need to blitz in light of the fact that we don't have Burgess. I think we need to switch corners and let Nmandi follow Coles. I think Farve will have one of his 3 pick days and we will win 24-20
and upside down,
and laugh when he's conquered and won."
TheTuckRule

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Based on how we played last week...

27-6 Jets
GJT1347

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the new york bretts havent been on the road in a month, let a lone on the west coast. they look sluggish and struggle to find a passing game. Raiders score a Defensive TD, and one offensive TD set up by a tournover. final- Raiders 20, Bretts-10

Props to Palooka ^
BLOCKRAIDER

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting Ready to go to the game tomorrow. A WIN WOULD BE GREAT!!!!
Raiderz4life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully Chaz and Eugene step up and show that they deserve to start.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im thinkin this will be the game nnamdi gets his pick. favre just throws all over pretty carelessly. i also think eugene will lay some wood but for the most part look lost out there. and im lookin forward to the chaz!!!! lol.
coach 2007

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hoping farve has 6 ints instead of 6 tds
CrapTakula

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as long as we don't have a repeat of the last time Favre came to Oakland...

Bolansho Boro Begoz
RaisinBran

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm goin to the game! my bro just got tickets!!! yeee!

(NFL)=Raiders, (MLB)=A's, (NBA)= Warriors
SilverNBlackFan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaMarcus Russell has to step up and earn his money man. I know he is young and is still learning, but he has got to show me something in this game other than that dear in the headlights look. It's known that we haven't put him in the best situations to succeed- but when our offensive line does block for him, when our WRs do get open, Russell seems to be too shocked to react quick enough.

We always get off to fast starts, but we also always settle for pesky field goals. We have the put the ball into the endzone when given the chance, when we don't, it always comes back to bite us in the butt in the 4th Q. On defense, our secondary has to step up. Bret Farve has owned us and always seems to have career days against us. But Farve is going to slip up once or twice in this game, and we have to capatilize on it.

Gregg Knap was absolutely horrible in his playcalling last week. Very predictable offense, not enough running plays, putting JaMarcus in bad situations, not distributing the ball around with Bush, D-Mac and Fargas. But with our best offensive player McFadden back and FULLY healthy, I'll give Knapp one last chance to prove to me that he should be a coach in this league. We've got nothing to lose.. I want to see us unleash the beast with McFadden, whether it be in the wildhog, I-Formation, QB I really don't give a damn just get this guy the ball.

We just have to execute man.
91jmay

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jets 34 Raiders 28.

Russell, McFadden and Miller ball but everyone else sucks.

Allen said he would play the hot hand, in what world is McFadden's hand hot?

He touched Dennis Allen's seat before the game.
RAIDER523

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SilverNBlackFan wrote:
JaMarcus Russell has to step up and earn his money man. I know he is young and is still learning, but he has got to show me something in this game other than that dear in the headlights look. It's known that we haven't put him in the best situations to succeed- but when our offensive line does block for him, when our WRs do get open, Russell seems to be too shocked to react quick enough.

We always get off to fast starts, but we also always settle for pesky field goals. We have the put the ball into the endzone when given the chance, when we don't, it always comes back to bite us in the butt in the 4th Q. On defense, our secondary has to step up. Bret Farve has owned us and always seems to have career days against us. But Farve is going to slip up once or twice in this game, and we have to capatilize on it.

Gregg Knap was absolutely horrible in his playcalling last week. Very predictable offense, not enough running plays, putting JaMarcus in bad situations, not distributing the ball around with Bush, D-Mac and Fargas. But with our best offensive player McFadden back and FULLY healthy, I'll give Knapp one last chance to prove to me that he should be a coach in this league. We've got nothing to lose.. I want to see us unleash the beast with McFadden, whether it be in the wildhog, I-Formation, QB I really don't give a damn just get this guy the ball.

You know this for sure?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RAIDER523 wrote:
SilverNBlackFan wrote:

You know this for sure?

http://www.ibabuzz.com/raidersblog/2008/10/15/no-boot-for-mcfadden-burgess-out/

I'm pretty much going off of Jerry Mac's blog on that.

Usually he list guys that were limited in practice and so on, and I don't remember reading that McFadden was limited in practice this week.

Hopefully, his foot has healed up enough so that he can make his cuts. Because if he can't make those cuts, then he's pretty much useless in this offense.
Karmaloop

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just came by to say good luck.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

91jmay wrote:
Jets 34 Raiders 28.

Russell, McFadden and Miller ball but everyone else sucks.

That would be a first. He hasn't balled since we the Sugar Bowl.

If we have a chance, it's because we run run and run more. The less Russell steps back the safer we are. He's an accident waiting to happen.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 1 of 36

Jump to: