Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bye week Thoughts and Feelings
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ironlion


Joined: 10 Jan 2007
Posts: 1336
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:52 pm    Post subject: Bye week Thoughts and Feelings Reply with quote

He guys, so what are we going to do this sunday. Its going to be a tough weekend with no game to look forward to or to talk about. I though this might be a good idea to get a thread going to keep us occupied. Air your thoughts and feeling that you have so far, and discuss others. I was thinking that you should put it in point form, to keep them quick, and to allow for the apperance of thought.

-we are 5-0, and i think that would be our record with any QB

-Our defense is like the big kid in the school yard, everyone hates him, but cant do a damn thing

-MR and Fisher are damn good at drafting 1st round picks. Griffen and Johnson in the back end of the first round are looking like gems.

-I still think Jmac and lendale white suck

-I miss PR and KR TDs

- Why dont we ever blitz, we would be the best D ever if we did.

-Jeff fisher has a sweet moustache.

-I dont see any team on our schedule that we wont beat, 16-0?

-Maybe brandon Jones should get a shot at #1 WR for now

-We need to trade for a WR, because we are going to need some big plays on the outside. Remember the rams superbowl; Jeff fisher is not going to come up just short this time.

-Give Big Al the farm and everything on it this offseason.

-Does KVB have black eyes, thats scary man.

-I want Vince Young back, he can do whatever KC has done and more.
_________________
The AFC is wide open!!
Wesley Woodyard
Derek Morgan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
titanprodigy


Joined: 12 Nov 2006
Posts: 1623
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with pretty much everything you said. Fisher does have a sweet stash Laughing

Oh, lets not forget the major for...

1) Bring in a WR
2) Give Big Al the world
3) Bring VY back
4) J-Mac and Lendale <<<<< Garbage

Lendale has really been disappointing. He really doesnt do a damn thing that someone else's couldn't do. I really hope we dont re-sign him. He is a waste of time, and has abosolutly no work ethic!!! I dont care how big boned you are, Offensive lineman look more in shape than he does! And J-mac is still the worst signing of the off-season.
_________________
=)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tntitans4life17


Joined: 05 Jul 2008
Posts: 4466
Location: Denver
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with some of that. And fishers stash is awesome.

1) I think bringing in a WR would help, but we are 5-0 with what we have and the trade deadline is next Thursday so they better get working on a deal.

2) Big Al HAS to stay in a Titans uniform. Our defense will take a giant step backwards without him.

3) I love Vince and am a big supporter but, until Kerry starts losing games or playing as bad as he did yesterday consistently, stick with what works and thats Kerry.

4) I would like to see CJ at least return kicks every once in a while and some punts to. Especially in games like yesterday when the run game is going no where. Put the ball in your play makers hands.

5) Yes we are 5-0 but let's take it one game at a time. Just because we have a better record than teams doesn't mean we automatically win. We still have to perform on the field every week. Its the NFL, anything can happen.

6) GO TITANS!!!!!!!!!!!!
_________________
pmk wrote:
I apparently gave my ex hpv, what should I get her other than a box of condoms with a card that says "better late than never"?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gibbythemute


Joined: 11 Mar 2007
Posts: 10879
Location: BGKY
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KVB actually has red eyes. He wears red contacts. It is scary.
_________________

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
I'm scared. We've poked the beast and He's now arose.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MaseratiDrivr10


Joined: 23 Apr 2008
Posts: 583
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to the Chiefs game!!!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ironlion


Joined: 10 Jan 2007
Posts: 1336
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gibbythemute wrote:
KVB actually has red eyes. He wears red contacts. It is scary.


Thanks, I wasnt sure if they were red or black, so i guessed and was wrong. My eyes are usually red when im watching the game so i sometimes forget the little things. Do you think he actually eats souls, like the one posters name?
_________________
The AFC is wide open!!
Wesley Woodyard
Derek Morgan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chadpole69


Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Posts: 7173
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ironlion wrote:
Do you think he actually eats souls, like the one posters name?

Only those of opposing QBs and only the leftovers that Albert doesnt gooble up.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Double Agent


Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 9819
Location: Fort Meade, MD
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Offense:
1) Bo Scaife is by far our most reliable option in the passing game.
2) Mike Reinfeldt is a genius for the Chris Johnson draft pick.
3) KColl is doing a terrific job and this is a great experience for Vince.

Defense:
1) Michael Griffin is acting like a leader and playing like a star.
2) The defensive line is just as good as we all thought it would be.
3) Nick Harper seems to be playing better this year.

Special Teams:
1) Chris Carr was a great signing.

Those are some of the things I've noticed so far. It seems like we're going into our bye at the perfect time after a very intense game in Baltimore.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
therealdeal


Joined: 27 Nov 2006
Posts: 10436
Location: Nashville,Tn
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Bye week Thoughts and Feelings Reply with quote

ironlion wrote:
He guys, so what are we going to do this sunday. Its going to be a tough weekend with no game to look forward to or to talk about. I though this might be a good idea to get a thread going to keep us occupied. Air your thoughts and feeling that you have so far, and discuss others. I was thinking that you should put it in point form, to keep them quick, and to allow for the apperance of thought.

-we are 5-0, and i think that would be our record with any QB

-Our defense is like the big kid in the school yard, everyone hates him, but cant do a damn thing

-MR and Fisher are damn good at drafting 1st round picks. Griffen and Johnson in the back end of the first round are looking like gems.

-I still think Jmac and lendale white suck

-I miss PR and KR TDs

- Why dont we ever blitz, we would be the best D ever if we did.

-Jeff fisher has a sweet moustache.

-I dont see any team on our schedule that we wont beat, 16-0?

-Maybe brandon Jones should get a shot at #1 WR for now

-We need to trade for a WR, because we are going to need some big plays on the outside. Remember the rams superbowl; Jeff fisher is not going to come up just short this time.

-Give Big Al the farm and everything on it this offseason.

-Does KVB have black eyes, thats scary man.

-I want Vince Young back, he can do whatever KC has done and more.



Hasn't shown it.. He wont win the starting spot back during a bye week. He wont win it back if we continue to win.
_________________
Tennessee Titans Baby!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chadpole69


Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Posts: 7173
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Double Agent wrote:
Offense:
1) Bo Scaife is by far our most reliable option in the passing game.
2) Mike Reinfeldt is a genius for the Chris Johnson draft pick.
3) KColl is doing a terrific job and this is a great experience for Vince.

Defense:
1) Michael Griffin is acting like a leader and playing like a star.
2) The defensive line is just as good as we all thought it would be.
3) Nick Harper seems to be playing better this year.

Special Teams:
1) Chris Carr was a great signing.

Those are some of the things I've noticed so far. It seems like we're going into our bye at the perfect time after a very intense game in Baltimore.

Completely and totally agree with every last detail of that which is surprising. Haynesworth is really working on becoming a vested leader on the defense also; his play was great last year but he's trying to improve his intangibles and leadership on and off the field.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lurkingobeiscity


Joined: 22 May 2005
Posts: 1610
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't given up on young by any means but we cannot just kick Collins to the curb. If/when Collins gets injured or if/when he blows a game for us Vince will have his shot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
coleman51


Joined: 06 May 2005
Posts: 2773
Location: Hendersonville, TN
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lurkingobeiscity wrote:
I haven't given up on young by any means but we cannot just kick Collins to the curb. If/when Collins gets injured or if/when he blows a game for us Vince will have his shot.


It almost happened this week. I wanted VY in after KFC threw his 3rd pic.. (NOTE: penalty negated the interception)


I think Chris Hope has shown more leadership out of anybody on the D. Scaife has proven to be a man beast when healthy.
_________________

Quote:
@jwyattsports 1h
#Titans safety Bernard Pollard on #Chiefs: “I’m mad at the fact they’ve decided to come here and play football in our stadium."


RIP Stylish313
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deeluxx3


Hot Shot Crew
Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 13035
Location: Chicago/Mizzou
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My insignificant thoughts....

Arrow KFC is playing fine for us now. Im not really that worried about him. He's gonna throw picks...

Arrow Our o-line might be the best thing we got on offense

Arrow JMAC is a total scrub. I wish we never signed him...Eric Moulds 2.0 over here

Arrow Brandon Jones is the best receiver on the team...hopefully he can have more balls thrown his way (maybe those that used to be going in JMAC's direction) because he is best after the catch

Arrow LenDale is kinda sucky. I dont really understand why he is so much worse than last year.

Arrow Chris Johnson is exciting, but I expected bigger runs....but he is just a rook

Arrow Defense is just somethin else

Arrow Finny's "fiestyness" could easily cause problems. He has to mature mentally as a player and is far from being the best he can be

Arrow Griffin and Hope are possibly the best safety duo in the league

Arrow Correct me if Im wrong...but havent we allowed only 1 passing TD all year? Impressive.
_________________

RIP Crakburn & BoYz2tHeBoWl
RIP Steve "Air" McNair...the greatest Titan of all-time
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JOKERP


Joined: 09 Mar 2008
Posts: 726
Location: NASHVILLE
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we are not going 16-0
vy will not be back unless kc is hurt..we would more then likely be 3-2 with vy

big al is gone in tn..if we were going to spend the money we already would have..he will hit free agency next yr
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
therealdeal


Joined: 27 Nov 2006
Posts: 10436
Location: Nashville,Tn
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JOKERP wrote:
we are not going 16-0
vy will not be back unless kc is hurt..we would more then likely be 3-2 with vy

big al is gone in tn..if we were going to spend the money we already would have..he will hit free agency next yr



His play has decreased anyway.. always injured.. not worth the big $ based off this year
_________________
Tennessee Titans Baby!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group