Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tough Week

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Texans02

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 2:42 pm    Post subject: Tough Week Reply with quote

Anyone else watch the Texas-Buffalo game? Man, we have a lot of work to do...
Metalmistress

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I kind of expected more from the Texans. Maybe Carr should grow hair out again? The only player that impressed me in that game was JP Losman. I eventually had to turn the channel, glad I did, I watched the second half of the Panthers/Saints game. That was a great game, I was so happy for the Saints.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, it was pretty hard to watch such a pathetic game. We are going to need to fill alot of positions in the offseason, so I hope the management opens up the pursestrings. Offensive line needs a makeover, signing a big free agent and then drafting another player or two is necessary. As is getting a 2nd receiver (did anyone see that ball that hit Gaffney in the arm when he didn't turn his head?) and a TE.

I'm really hoping that we're a better team than we showed on Sunday. But it's not gonna get any easier this week.
Metalmistress

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't been that disappointed in the Texans since the inaugural season when I went to see them take on the Colts. The Colts defense shut them out, it was pitiful. I was more impressed with Reliant stadium. They've got a lot of problems that need addressing. Things should get pretty ugly againist the Steelers this week. Well, maybe my Steeler D will score me oodles of fantasy points.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: