Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Loooong Season?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GWilhite

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:30 pm    Post subject: Loooong Season? Reply with quote

Was that our junior varsity team playing out there in Miami? Holy crud were they bad. Granted Miami played better than I expected but the Broncos looked terrible. We could be in for a loooong season. (Although it is only one game. Beat the Bolts!)
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Worries.... you guys have Dayne to save the year for you!!! Laughing Laughing

"Sundown, you better take care... if I find you been creepin' round my back stairs"
berge31

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Loooong Season? Reply with quote

GWilhite wrote:
Was that our junior varsity team playing out there in Miami? Holy crud were they bad. Granted Miami played better than I expected but the Broncos looked terrible. We could be in for a loooong season. (Although it is only one game. Beat the Bolts!)

on the radio...the ESPN guy said "thank god Shanahan is an offensive genius...or this could have been real ugly"....Plummer is bad....you want Drew Henson??? lol
aceyalone

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wouldnt really sweat it, even though miami's D was crisp and there when they needed to stop us... i still have faith in the broncos. I believe that it was one of those games... you know you can't win it all, but at the same time i believe we will be at least .500 by the end of the year (but as bronco fans i bet were expecting more like. at least reach the football year).. hats off to the dolphins and Saban, they played great today.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hats off to the dolphins they played smart foot ball and used thier weather to thier advantage. we looked sloppy on all fronts. i did however see spots that piqued my intrest and prevented my total depression. Like the pressure on the QB(sure no sacks but holy [inappropriate/removed] i forgot how fast gus gets rid of that thing) and 2 4th down stops. our offense sorely missed Mike Marine. ill bet this is the last time Dayne doesnt dress. it was a tough loss and people are now going to be down on them. if they repeat this half @assed performance next week i will be one of them. but lets just wait and see how they play Vs SD and KC (who looked damn tough). bring on the bolts!
Backwoodsboy65

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many people forget how many weapons the Dolphins have and how strong their defense has become. Mike Anderson should help out once he gets back in it. If you can get Bailey back and Plummer can get in a groove, then you guys could do great things. Miami had trouble until they did that reverse on their own goal line. Good Luck to you guys this season.
FF Member #1000
miami4life08

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Loooong Season? Reply with quote

GWilhite wrote:

Amazing how quickly things can change

<p>B-Rad</P>

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: