Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Looking forward to next year

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigben7-90

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:28 pm    Post subject: Looking forward to next year Reply with quote

Obviosuly like many other people i am dissapointed in the loss to patriots( team i hate and cannot stad), but we definetely have to work on big ben's intercepions, and definetely the cornerbacks, but other than that i dont see many problems, i just hope we face the patriots next year sometime, which reminds me, does anyone know when they are going to release the 2005 pitt schedule, i already seen like the bengals schedule, and im wondering when i can see tehyre next big seasosn schedule. thx
SteelerCntry

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well you know that of the 16 games, 6 will be against the Bungals, the "not really the Browns", and those f*****s from Baltimore. They will also will play 1 NFC division, for 05-06 it is the NFC North (Detroit, Min, GB, Chicago), they also play another complete AFC division, again for 05-06 the AFC South (Tenn, Jack, Houston, Indy), and for the last two games they play the two teams in the other two AFC divisions (i.e. not their own or the one they are playing) who finished in the same place as they did in their own division. Pittsburgh finished 1st so they play the first place teams from the AFC East and West (NE and SD). It should be a very challenging schedule.

Here is how it will break down, the exact schedule dates are not yet set.

HOME GAMES:
Baltimore
Cincinnati
Cleveland
Jacksonville
Tennessee
New England
Chicago
Detroit

ROAD GAMES:
Baltimore
Cincinnati
Cleveland
Houston
Indianapolis
San Diego
Green Bay
Minnesota

I hope that helps. Also I understand you may be young, but people would take you more seriously if you took the time to phrase you statements and/or questions properly and also spell checked your writing. (Try typing your writing in WORD, use that spell checker, and then cut & pasting to the post; just a suggestion.
Canada

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its going to be a different team.

Vincent, Bell, Burress, Bettis, Scott, Ross (possible) and who knows won't be back.

Things happen fast in the NFL.

We were 6-10 a couple of seasons ago.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: