Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Josh Doctson starts camp on PUP
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ripsean21

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:12 am    Post subject: Josh Doctson starts camp on PUP Reply with quote

This is getting crazy! Every other team in the league can draft a big time WR but every time we take one they suck or they couldn't find the field because they thought it was in the training room getting ice. Not gonna over react or anything but it's highly annoying.

Thanks Mike23md for the sig!!!
Adopt a Redskin D Jax!!
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:39 am    Post subject: Re: Josh Doctson starts camp on PUP Reply with quote

ripsean21 wrote:
This is getting crazy! Every other team in the league can draft a big time WR but every time we take one they suck or they couldn't find the field because they thought it was in the training room getting ice. Not gonna over react or anything but it's highly annoying.

May I be the first to second your opinion ! He was to be evaluated by doctors last night after which his "participation level" will be set, per Gruden.
With our luck they'll prob recommend a legectomy Crying or Very sad
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sucks, let's hope he ends up getting healthy and has a career more like AJ Green's/Julio Jones' and not like Michael Westbrook's. This is not a good way to start off your career. Crying or Very sad

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So frustrating.. He's a young athletic kid. How does he get hurt twice in NON-CONTACT drills!?
How can he ever survive an NFL season ?? Twisted Evil
HTTRG3Dynasty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted how worried I was about this injury when it first happened, but was told not to worry. I'm still worried.
DCRED

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will the curse be broken?
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw where Ian Rapoport said on Twitter that it was "mostly procedural." Meaning I guess that they just want him to be 100% before they put him out there again.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ripsean21

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
I saw where Ian Rapoport said on Twitter that it was "mostly procedural." Meaning I guess that they just want him to be 100% before they put him out there again.

I mean I'm okay with making sure he's good before he goes out and gets into gear. But we need this kid getting reps against Bree and Josh and co..I think Gruden has big plans for this kid!!!! Get it right and get those reps

Adopt a Redskin D Jax!!
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HTTRG3Dynasty wrote:
I posted how worried I was about this injury when it first happened, but was told not to worry. I'm still worried.

Musta been the same guy that told me I was too pessimistic about Kyshoen Jarrett
Marcus21

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSkinGM wrote:
HTTRG3Dynasty wrote:

Musta been the same guy that told me I was too pessimistic about Kyshoen Jarrett

Come down off the ledge..... Reports I read claim Doctson has not run since mini camp broke. He starts his training today to slowly get him back into shape! They are taking their time to make sure he doesn't have a set back!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSkinGM wrote:
HTTRG3Dynasty wrote:

Well you certainly were correct about Kyshoen and you'realize right a lot, I can't argue that. It's probably easier to be more pessimistic about the skins IMO than optimistic but I try to be as optimistic as I can be about all DC teams.

turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ripsean21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

I mean I'm okay with making sure he's good before he goes out and gets into gear. But we need this kid getting reps against Bree and Josh and co..I think Gruden has big plans for this kid!!!! Get it right and get those reps
While I do agree, it's also important for Crowder, Grant and Ross to get reps.

ripsean21

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
ripsean21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

While I do agree, it's also important for Crowder, Grant and Ross to get reps.

Oh for sure because their the future as well and we need to see if Grant and Ross can atleast be solid number 2 type guys. I think Crowder is going to blow up this year. He has solid hads and awsome vertical for a guy his size. I think he really shines and takes a big step this season

Adopt a Redskin D Jax!!
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
RSkinGM wrote:
HTTRG3Dynasty wrote:

Well you certainly were correct about Kyshoen and you'realize right a lot, I can't argue that. It's probably easier to be more pessimistic about the skins IMO than optimistic but I try to be as optimistic as I can be about all DC teams.

Well, Kyshoen--I wish you were crowing and I was eating crow .. ! Crying or Very sad
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSkinGM wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
RSkinGM wrote:
HTTRG3Dynasty wrote:

Well, Kyshoen--I wish you were crowing and I was eating crow .. ! Crying or Very sad
I hear ya, I was more in denial than anything. Let's just say sometimes I have an issue with realizing relaity and yiure very quick to get out in front on it! Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: