Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Best place to order Redskins Car Accessories for interior?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aceinthehouse

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:51 pm    Post subject: Best place to order Redskins Car Accessories for interior? Reply with quote

Need advice:
I just bought a 2000 White Chevy Blazer 4X4. (with charcoal gray interior)
Very clean inside & out, for the year & 4 door. (passenger sides & back end has tinted windows)

I have 4 dogs and was originally looking for an ext. cab truck, but found this instead.

I live in Missouri, so I don't really want to sport Redskins stuff on the outside if you know what I mean. lol

But I've never decked out my vehicles with Redskins stuff before & I decided it was time.
But I want to limit it with only interior accessories.

I currently don't have any floor mats or seat covers or anything inside it at all. It's clean, but bare.

I want to protect the interior and keep it nice & clean. (4 dogs)

I'm thinking I need Floor Mats for both the front and back floors. (as well as the Utility back where the dogs can lay down)

I would like Seat covers for just the front seats. (back seats can lay down flat for the dogs, so need there...unless i could make that happen too)

Head rest covers for the 2 front seats.

Steering wheel redskin cover & anything else you guys can recommend or help me with to completely deck out my interior.

What else should i get & where is the best places to order this stuff.

Living where I live (Missouri) it's Chiefs & Rams stuff and almost impossible to find Redskins anything here. Of course they have Packers, Cowboys, Bears and others that are easier to find, but Redskins stuff is hard to get.

I've been looking online and seen a few possibilities.
Amazon has some stuff.
NFL.shop and others.

But I wanted to check in with you guys first as some of you have probably already decked out your cars with Skins stuff.

Obviously, you can spend some money. So where can i get the best deals.
Either way, I want any and every possible thing for just the interior
(including sound system if possible. It's generic after market stereo with like 2 speakers ...lol) Can you even get Redskins Speakers. Laughing That would be crazy.

Thank you for helping me.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot to add, that I do have a couple of Redskins fleece blankets I can put in there for now.
Maybe throw a pillow or two in there as well.

But I do need the main stuff.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eBay would be my best suggestion for you, ace. Either that, or Amazon. Something online.
Roy Helu, Jr: 16 GP, 62 rushes, 274 yards, 4 TDs; 31 catches, 251 yards
aceinthehouse

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redskins24-7 wrote:
eBay would be my best suggestion for you, ace. Either that, or Amazon. Something online.

Thanks, 24-7.

I figure I will probably have to order this stuff online.

But I was hoping that maybe Target or some place might carry this stuff in stock, that way I could avoid S&H if needed.

But yea, I will look on ebay & see what they have.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aceinthehouse wrote:
Redskins24-7 wrote:

Thanks, 24-7.

I figure I will probably have to order this stuff online.

But I was hoping that maybe Target or some place might carry this stuff in stock, that way I could avoid S&H if needed.

But yea, I will look on ebay & see what they have.
You'll have to get it on eBay or Amazon like 24-7 said, I can't imagine that in Missouri they have any redskins gear.

In the DC area though, they do have stuff at all stores

Redskins.com also
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reupholstering in Red and Yellow and getting a couple Redskins Insignias for the headrest would be awesome. And prob would only cost about as much as what youre wanting to do total.

Order or stop by a shop and get your own fabric to your liking. Then just take it to any upholster shop.

Just had seats made for my boat. The cost surprised me, and ended up getting a canopy cover made too.

Trinidad: Where you can play dodgeball, jump off a diving board, and call a team the Redskins without the Communist Left sayin otherwise.
aceinthehouse

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PARROTHEAD wrote:
Reupholstering in Red and Yellow and getting a couple Redskins Insignias for the headrest would be awesome. And prob would only cost about as much as what youre wanting to do total.

Order or stop by a shop and get your own fabric to your liking. Then just take it to any upholster shop.

Just had seats made for my boat. The cost surprised me, and ended up getting a canopy cover made too.

If you get a chance, show us some pics sometime.
I'd like to see it.

Sounds awesome!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trinidad: Where you can play dodgeball, jump off a diving board, and call a team the Redskins without the Communist Left sayin otherwise.
PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See they can do a great job with the stitching and all. Add seam stripes and such..
And that waterproof fabric is harder to work with than what youd get as interior for a vehicle.

turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's awesome Parrothead
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: