Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Getting To Know You
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jwray2727

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys I'm 23 and I'm from Northern Virginia. Moved to Nova from England when I was 3. None of my family knew anything about American football until I got into it in middle school. The redskins are all I've ever known. I've been watching them since Patrick Ramsey so I'm looking forward to seeing how this next season pans out with Captain Kirk!!
MKnight82

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jwray2727 wrote:
Hey guys I'm 23 and I'm from Northern Virginia. Moved to Nova from England when I was 3. None of my family knew anything about American football until I got into it in middle school. The redskins are all I've ever known. I've been watching them since Patrick Ramsey so I'm looking forward to seeing how this next season pans out with Captain Kirk!!
Welcome to the forum. I still remember slinging it with Ramsey on Madden back in the day. He had a cannon.

Bruce Allen is a snake and should be fired.
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jwray2727 wrote:

Welcome! I'm also in NoVa (Leesburg - so I'm literally 10 mins from Redskins Park).

As long as Dan Snyder owns the team, the Redskins will not win another Super Bowl
jwray2727

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
jwray2727 wrote:

Welcome! I'm also in NoVa (Leesburg - so I'm literally 10 mins from Redskins Park).

I've lived my whole life in Leesburg
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jwray2727 wrote:

Welcome aboard! Very Happy
mar29020

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
jwray2727 wrote:

im from winchester va if u know where that is. its like 40 mins from you. i love fireworks pizza in leesburg.
naptownskinsfan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there guys, been a viewer on this board at certain times, but I am here to post. I am 29, and been a Redskins fan my whole life- my great uncle used to play and coach for the team years ago. I have many memories of the lean times at RFK and Fed Ex, as both my dad and uncle had season tickets- my dad was in the now removed section of 414 (I think) and my uncle was in 454. I was on the waiting list for the past couple seasons, and now I have season tickets of my own in section 114.

Other than the Redskins, I am a season ticket holder for the Orioles and also follow the Capitals. I am a big college football fan as well and root for Georgia and Navy, with a passing interest in Charlotte as well (again, more family connections.)

Good to be here with you guys and part of an active Redskins forum.
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

naptownskinsfan wrote:
Hey there guys, been a viewer on this board at certain times, but I am here to post. I am 29, and been a Redskins fan my whole life- my great uncle used to play and coach for the team years ago. I have many memories of the lean times at RFK and Fed Ex, as both my dad and uncle had season tickets- my dad was in the now removed section of 414 (I think) and my uncle was in 454. I was on the waiting list for the past couple seasons, and now I have season tickets of my own in section 114.

Other than the Redskins, I am a season ticket holder for the Orioles and also follow the Capitals. I am a big college football fan as well and root for Georgia and Navy, with a passing interest in Charlotte as well (again, more family connections.)

Good to be here with you guys and part of an active Redskins forum.

Welcome aboard! (even if you are an ickle Os fan Very Happy Laughing)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33
Page 33 of 33

Jump to: