Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Getting To Know You
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 31, 32, 33  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redskins468671

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys I used to post here back in 2008-2011ish been lurking for a while when my account deactivated figured it was time to come back! A little bit about me, Im a senior at Auburn University. I grew up in Alexandria and I have been an obsessed skins fan for a while. I love this team and where we are headed with SM. Looking forward to posting here once again.
mlindst867

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

redskins468671 wrote:
Hey guys I used to post here back in 2008-2011ish been lurking for a while when my account deactivated figured it was time to come back! A little bit about me, Im a senior at Auburn University. I grew up in Alexandria and I have been an obsessed skins fan for a while. I love this team and where we are headed with SM. Looking forward to posting here once again.
Welcome back to the forum!
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

redskins468671 wrote:
Welcome back. I noticed some of your posts. Good stuff man. Nice to have you.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ripsean21

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

redskins468671 wrote:

Nice to have you back bud!!! SM does seem to be getting this staff the types of players we need in here

Thanks Mike23md for the sig!!!
Adopt a Redskin D Jax!!
21 ALL THE WAY

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey had problems logging into my account for while don't wanna come seemingly unknown or as a troll as I can now post again. Good to be back.

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
Hey had problems logging into my account for while don't wanna come seemingly unknown or as a troll as I can now post again. Good to be back.

Welcome back. Smile Pull up a chair and buckle in, we're in for a wild ride. Very Happy
DJG

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats up guys? My names Demetrius, 28. Stumbled upon this just a few days ago. Enjoy it so far. A little about myself... Been a Redskins fan since I was around 9 or 10. Born & raised in Maryland, St. Mary's County to be exact. Lived in Virginia for about 8 years due to me being in the Navy. Living in Louisiana now around ALOT of Saints & LSU fans. It's aggravating but I manage. Pretty much this team is in my blood. My grandparents, mom & dad plus everyone else (except my wife, shes a Ravens fan). Still pretty proud that they had the season they had despite all the experts (including myself) saying otherwise. Excited for this coming off season & spreading the good Burgundy & Gold word with all of ya..
mlindst867

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJG wrote:
Whats up guys? My names Demetrius, 28. Stumbled upon this just a few days ago. Enjoy it so far. A little about myself... Been a Redskins fan since I was around 9 or 10. Born & raised in Maryland, St. Mary's County to be exact. Lived in Virginia for about 8 years due to me being in the Navy. Living in Louisiana now around ALOT of Saints & LSU fans. It's aggravating but I manage. Pretty much this team is in my blood. My grandparents, mom & dad plus everyone else (except my wife, shes a Ravens fan). Still pretty proud that they had the season they had despite all the experts (including myself) saying otherwise. Excited for this coming off season & spreading the good Burgundy & Gold word with all of ya..
Welcome to the forum it's good to have you and thank you for your service!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys, my name is Álvaro and I´m from Spain so sorry for my english. I used to play soccer when I was younger but then I discovered football and I fell in love with it. I started watching football 4 years ago so I want to learn from you as much as I can.

Am I first International Redskin?

Thx
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheRosenOne wrote:
Hi guys, my name is Álvaro and I´m from Spain so sorry for my english. I used to play soccer when I was younger but then I discovered football and I fell in love with it. I started watching football 4 years ago so I want to learn from you as much as I can.

Thx

Welcome! Not sure if the first,but the first international I've seen know here. Hope to see more Posts from you. HTTR! (Hail to the Redskins if you didn't know )

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Chris Baker; 11 Tackles,1 Sack,1 FF
mlindst867

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheRosenOne wrote:

Thx
Welcome to the forum!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PARROTHEAD is out of the country, no?

- mike23md

D.C. Sports: Hope is fine, but believing is where we screw up.
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we have s few guys who come in here every once in a while from other countries in Europe also. One guy was Italian, and one or two were from the UK.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeT14 wrote:
PARROTHEAD is out of the country, no?
I thought he was from Trinidad but lives in Virginia. I remember him talking about buying a house in Virginia a few years ago and talking about loving his zero turn mower.

lavar703

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, where the heck did Dash go!?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 32 of 33

Jump to: