You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Getting To Know You
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigTimeRedskins

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys. I'm Greg. I'm 22 years old. I'm currently a college student at a small school in central PA, but live at home in southern MD during the summer and breaks. I've been a fan of the team my whole life and I'm not gonna change it! As to how I got this username... I don't know. I thought in hindsight that it's similar to the band/TV show Big Time Rush, but it didn't come to mind until after I made it. It just sounds neat. Anyway, HTTR, my friends!
mike23md

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigTimeRedskins wrote:
Hey guys. I'm Greg. I'm 22 years old. I'm currently a college student at a small school in central PA, but live at home in southern MD during the summer and breaks. I've been a fan of the team my whole life and I'm not gonna change it! As to how I got this username... I don't know. I thought in hindsight that it's similar to the band/TV show Big Time Rush, but it didn't come to mind until after I made it. It just sounds neat. Anyway, HTTR, my friends!

Welcome to the boards. It is the off season so don't be discouraged by the lack of posting. We have plenty of debates about the QB of our future and countless other things.

When you get the chance, probably sooner than later, read up on the rules about posting. Thaiphoon and Woz are the moderators and tend to be lax but will clamp it down when pressed.

Be a bit thick skinned and join in. Welcome to FF and HTTR!!

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
BigTimeRedskins wrote:

Welcome to the boards. It is the off season so don't be discouraged by the lack of posting. We have plenty of debates about the QB of our future and countless other things.

When you get the chance, probably sooner than later, read up on the rules about posting. Thaiphoon and Woz are the moderators and tend to be lax but will clamp it down when pressed.

Be a bit thick skinned and join in. Welcome to FF and HTTR!!

What are you talking about?! I make Catholic School nuns look like slackers.

What? Why are you laughing?! Very Happy

In any event, welcome to Football's Future BigTimeRedskins.
The Hogfather

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yoooo, Skins nation. I'm Tyler. 23 years old. Morning Radio Show Host in Winona, Minnesota. Born and raised in the Twin Cities all my life. Diehard Skins fan my whole life. I never miss a game. I never miss the Skins when they come to Minneapolis to play the Vikes. I fish a lot. I play guitar and drums and such... but man, do I love me some Redskin football. Number one hobby of mine is hating the Cowboys. Tough living in Minnesota and being able to talk Skins with literally no one. All I hear about is Vikes and Pack. Glad to find a community with other burgandy and gold bleeders.

HTTR

Adopt-A-Redskin: Terrance "Pot Roast" Knighton -- Tackles: 6 Solo - 5 Ast - 10 Total

MKnight82

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Hogfather wrote:
Yoooo, Skins nation. I'm Tyler. 23 years old. Morning Radio Show Host in Winona, Minnesota. Born and raised in the Twin Cities all my life. Diehard Skins fan my whole life. I never miss a game. I never miss the Skins when they come to Minneapolis to play the Vikes. I fish a lot. I play guitar and drums and such... but man, do I love me some Redskin football. Number one hobby of mine is hating the Cowboys. Tough living in Minnesota and being able to talk Skins with literally no one. All I hear about is Vikes and Pack. Glad to find a community with other burgandy and gold bleeders.

HTTR
Welcome to the forum!

Do you stream your radio show online?

Bruce Allen is a snake and should be fired.
The Hogfather

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MKnight82 wrote:
The Hogfather wrote:

HTTR
Welcome to the forum!

Do you stream your radio show online?

Streamer has been broken for the past couple weeks... Confused Frustrating stuff...

Adopt-A-Redskin: Terrance "Pot Roast" Knighton -- Tackles: 6 Solo - 5 Ast - 10 Total

Woz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard, The Hogfather. I've got good news and I've got bad news:
Good news - we're a tight knit Skin family around here.
Bad news - a WHOLE lot of Vikings and Packers fans on here as well. Wink
WalterRedskins

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm baaaaaaa'aaack

Some of you may remember me, I was active poster in both the Donovan McNabb and Rex Grossman vs John Beck seasons, I posted here all the time before RG3 got drafted and now I find myself clicking on the forum all the time to get some unbiased input on what's going on with the team. As for me, my life has gotten a lot faster in some ways a lot slower. My (maybe fiance but still) girlfriend and I had our first baby, a boy, and I am getting really excited for this season and seeing what Captain Kirk has to offer. Hope you all are doing well Smile Cool

LOL at my Fred Davis signature. I used to make those sigs all the time. I made a new avatar pic but I need to request a Cousins sig, I'm on board!

ADOPT-A-REDSKIN
K- Dustin Hopkins FGs: 23/26
P- Tress Way Punt in20: 27.3%
CB- Chris Culliver Tackles: 13. ACLs Torn: 1
Woz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WalterRedskins wrote:
I'm baaaaaaa'aaack

Some of you may remember me, I was active poster in both the Donovan McNabb and Rex Grossman vs John Beck seasons, I posted here all the time before RG3 got drafted and now I find myself clicking on the forum all the time to get some unbiased input on what's going on with the team. As for me, my life has gotten a lot faster in some ways a lot slower. My (maybe fiance but still) girlfriend and I had our first baby, a boy, and I am getting really excited for this season and seeing what Captain Kirk has to offer. Hope you all are doing well Smile Cool

LOL at my Fred Davis signature. I used to make those sigs all the time. I made a new avatar pic but I need to request a Cousins sig, I'm on board!

Welcome back. Been awhile. Smile
SeattleSkin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A fan since 1965...

Name = John. Age = (see above). Work = I generally try to avoid it. But when I can't I work for AMTRAK as an Electrician. Live = near Seattle and that's where I work.

The only sport I follow is football. Although a Skins fan I do follow what's happening outside of them in the NFL. I stumbled across this site while looking up some thoughts on what Rams fan had before last weeks tilt. Then I noticed that this site covers all the teams so I definitely wanted in.

It's interesting to see what fans of the Skins opponents are thinking about upcoming matchups as well as what fellow Washington fans are thinking. I am a member at a couple of Redskins message boards but I have time to add another - can't get too much of a good thing.

I started following the Redskins when I was about 10 and I lived in DC. My dad was a die hard Cowgirls fan and it was more entertaining to be opposing him rather than just following the turd..I mean herd (no I guess I don't mean herd after all). And the Redskins were on every week.

HTTR Exclamation
Dashing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SeattleSkin wrote:
A fan since 1965...

Name = John. Age = (see above). Work = I generally try to avoid it. But when I can't I work for AMTRAK as an Electrician. Live = near Seattle and that's where I work.

The only sport I follow is football. Although a Skins fan I do follow what's happening outside of them in the NFL. I stumbled across this site while looking up some thoughts on what Rams fan had before last weeks tilt. Then I noticed that this site covers all the teams so I definitely wanted in.

It's interesting to see what fans of the Skins opponents are thinking about upcoming matchups as well as what fellow Washington fans are thinking. I am a member at a couple of Redskins message boards but I have time to add another - can't get too much of a good thing.

I started following the Redskins when I was about 10 and I lived in DC. My dad was a die hard Cowgirls fan and it was more entertaining to be opposing him rather than just following the turd..I mean herd (no I guess I don't mean herd after all). And the Redskins were on every week.

HTTR Exclamation

im glad your here . We are brothers in here :p.
SeattleSkin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dashing wrote:
SeattleSkin wrote:
A fan since 1965...

HTTR Exclamation

im glad your here . We are brothers in here :p.

Thanx for the warm welcome
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SeattleSkin wrote:
A fan since 1965...

HTTR Exclamation

Welcome! Always great to hear from more Redskins fans. If we win tomorrow this forum will be jumping for the 10 days following. Cool

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Chris Baker; 11 Tackles,1 Sack,1 FF
MKnight82

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SeattleSkin wrote:
A fan since 1965...

HTTR Exclamation
Welcome to the forum!

Bruce Allen is a snake and should be fired.
Woz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What all of the others said: welcome to Football's Future, SeattleSkin. Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 31 of 33

Jump to: