Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Getting To Know You
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coors

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought I had posted in this thread, but I guess not considering I don't see a post from me Laughing

Just moved up to Arlington about 2 and a half months ago, coming from Atlanta. I'll always be a Falcons fan first and foremost, but now that I live up here in Redskins territory, I'll definitely be following the team a lot more then I ever had in the past, and as long as its not a head to head against the Falcons, will most likely be rooting for the 'Skins as they are now my "local" team. I've always payed attention to whats going on with the 'Skins, my dad actually used to work for Dan Snyder back in the day, before he bought the Skins.. so because of that connection my dad would always try and keep up with whats going on with the 'Skins, so in turn I did the same.

I'm not a big time poster here on FF, as you maybe can tell since I've been a member here on FF since January of 2008, and I've only got just under 6800 posts.. quality, not quantity. Cool But yeah, I've been lurking around here on the Redskins forum for the last couple months since iv'e been up here, and I like to try and stay in the loop when it comes to whats going on with the local team.. so my plan is to continue staying informed on the 'Skins as much as possible, and I may just drop a post every so often.. just want yall to know that I come in peace!! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coors wrote:
Thought I had posted in this thread, but I guess not considering I don't see a post from me Laughing

Just moved up to Arlington about 2 and a half months ago, coming from Atlanta. I'll always be a Falcons fan first and foremost, but now that I live up here in Redskins territory, I'll definitely be following the team a lot more then I ever had in the past, and as long as its not a head to head against the Falcons, will most likely be rooting for the 'Skins as they are now my "local" team. I've always payed attention to whats going on with the 'Skins, my dad actually used to work for Dan Snyder back in the day, before he bought the Skins.. so because of that connection my dad would always try and keep up with whats going on with the 'Skins, so in turn I did the same.

I'm not a big time poster here on FF, as you maybe can tell since I've been a member here on FF since January of 2008, and I've only got just under 6800 posts.. quality, not quantity. Cool But yeah, I've been lurking around here on the Redskins forum for the last couple months since iv'e been up here, and I like to try and stay in the loop when it comes to whats going on with the local team.. so my plan is to continue staying informed on the 'Skins as much as possible, and I may just drop a post every so often.. just want yall to know that I come in peace!! Very Happy
Great as we said in the TOTR thread, we're happy to have ya

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard! Very Happy
TheOleBallCoach

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's an excellent avatar you've got there, sir.

AdoptASkin - Keiland Williams (Lions) - 57/195/2TD
griffin3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm from italy and i don't know english very well so i'll probably make some errors...
here no one know nothing about football, but last year they showed some nfl matches on tv, so i started watching some of them.
at first i thought nfl was bored, but a day i see the redskins vs giants with griffin on fire and i immediately change idea, so i started follow the team.
last year when, redskins lose many matches, i learn a lot about football and i started follow this forum to learn something more. i like very much the nfl offseason and i like also the redskins offseason. after that i enjoy the draft games and i started reading mock draft ecc... i hope next year griffin will be the same of the 2012 year and the redskins goes to playoff!
mike23md

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

griffin3 wrote:
i'm from italy and i don't know english very well so i'll probably make some errors...
here no one know nothing about football, but last year they showed some nfl matches on tv, so i started watching some of them.
at first i thought nfl was bored, but a day i see the redskins vs giants with griffin on fire and i immediately change idea, so i started follow the team.
last year when, redskins lose many matches, i learn a lot about football and i started follow this forum to learn something more. i like very much the nfl offseason and i like also the redskins offseason. after that i enjoy the draft games and i started reading mock draft ecc... i hope next year griffin will be the same of the 2012 year and the redskins goes to playoff!

Glad to have you. Make sure you read the forum rules, but welcome to the best fanbase on the board! HTTR!

2015 REDSKINS DRAFT HOPEFUL
2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
MKnight82

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

griffin3 wrote:
Welcome to the board! Hail to the Redskins!

Thanks to mike23md for the sig

Adopt - a - Redskin
Bashaud Breeland - 34 tackles, 7 PD, 2 FF, 2 TFL, 1 INT
Jordan Reed - 24 catches, 229 rec yards
Geronimo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

griffin3 wrote:

Welcome on board! I'm from Italy too!

Italian fans are few. NFL games were broadcasted in the '80s - early '90s, so most fans are over 40.
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

griffin3 wrote:
Awesome! Welcome aboard! We have a few posters from England and one from Germany as well.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Skinsfan597

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name's John, and I'm 17. I live in Northern Virginia, I've been a Redskins fan my whole life. My family has had season tickets for over 45 years, so I've had the opportunity of going to every home game. Over the years, my favorite players growing up were Clinton Portis, Sean Taylor, Mark Brunell, Santana Moss, and Chris Cooley. My most memorable moment as a Skins fan was 10 years ago when we went on the Win streak to make it to the playoffs, and went on to beat the Bucs in the first round. I'm excited for the future of the Skins. HAIL!
Woz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skinsfan597 wrote:
My name's John, and I'm 17. I live in Northern Virginia, I've been a Redskins fan my whole life. My family has had season tickets for over 45 years, so I've had the opportunity of going to every home game. Over the years, my favorite players growing up were Clinton Portis, Sean Taylor, Mark Brunell, Santana Moss, and Chris Cooley. My most memorable moment as a Skins fan was 10 years ago when we went on the Win streak to make it to the playoffs, and went on to beat the Bucs in the first round. I'm excited for the future of the Skins. HAIL!

John, glad to have you around here. Very Happy

On behalf of the fogey crowd (we're not THAT fogeyish ... but man is it starting to feel like it), I wish we could take you back in time to show you what the glory days truly were.
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
Skinsfan597 wrote:

On behalf of the fogey crowd (we're not THAT fogeyish ... but man is it starting to feel like it), I wish we could take you back in time to show you what the glory days truly were.

Welcome John. And I echo what Woz said. I can't wait for the Redskins to win it all again so you young guys can experience what its like to be the fans of the World Champions. Last one we won was when I was 21 (6 months shy of my 22nd birthday).

Being Vague Is Almost As Much Fun As That Other Thing
MKnight82

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skinsfan597 wrote:
Welcome to the forum!

Thanks to mike23md for the sig

Adopt - a - Redskin
Bashaud Breeland - 34 tackles, 7 PD, 2 FF, 2 TFL, 1 INT
Jordan Reed - 24 catches, 229 rec yards
Woz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
Woz wrote:
Skinsfan597 wrote:

Welcome John. And I echo what Woz said. I can't wait for the Redskins to win it all again so you young guys can experience what its like to be the fans of the World Champions. Last one we won was when I was 21 (6 months shy of my 22nd birthday).

Huh .. had I known this, I would have let you do the introduction, since you've got quite a bit more fogey in you than I do. Very Happy Laughing
daboyle250

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skinsfan597 wrote:

Welcome dude. We're happy to have you here. You're probably one of the youngest members in this specific forum with me (we're both 17), so that's pretty awesome. Also cool to have you here right before the season so you can hang with us along the way.

Tracker: 39 catches, 443 yards, 3 TD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 29 of 30

Jump to: