Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Getting To Know You
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

footy_29 wrote:
tmoney02 wrote:
Some of you may remember me, but I haven't posted consistently over the last couple of years and never introduced myself in the first place. My name is Todd and I'm from Western New York but live in Huntington, WV now. Have been bleeding burgandy and gold for as long as I can remember and don't plan on every stopping. Graduate of Marshall University with a Sports Management and Marketing degree.

Happy to be back now that I have somewhat of a normal schedule. I plan on being very active with all the rest of you from now on and plan on being a consistent contributor to this board.

Good to see you again tmoney, you return at an exciting time...other than the fact that the Skins still suck. But aside from that.

Also welcome Dipamindi, TSF21, Walter P and Chasing Animals. Glad to have you all here, please feel encouraged to argue with me constantly.
It's not arguing, it's discussing. Oh crap, did I just argue. Laughing Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To all, welcome (and in the case of tmoney, welcome back!)!

Very Happy
TheOleBallCoach

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael Irvin is such an awful analyst.

AdoptASkin - Keiland Williams (Lions) - 57/195/2TD
WalterRedskins

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOleBallCoach wrote:

This would probably be better suited for the "other then Redskin" but I'm going to give it a +1 anyway.

However, nobody is worse then Jamie Dukes...

ADOPT-A-REDSKIN
Fred Davis: 24 Receptions, 325 Yards - IR
TheOleBallCoach

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WalterRedskins wrote:
TheOleBallCoach wrote:

This would probably be better suited for the "other then Redskin" but I'm going to give it a +1 anyway.

lol, I know. I thought this was that thread. Can't even find the other than Redskin thread, though.

But yeah, when people talk about analysts only employed because they were high profile players, Irvin is exhibit A.

AdoptASkin - Keiland Williams (Lions) - 57/195/2TD
Woz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOleBallCoach wrote:
WalterRedskins wrote:
TheOleBallCoach wrote:

lol, I know. I thought this was that thread. Can't even find the other than Redskin thread, though.

But yeah, when people talk about analysts only employed because they were high profile players, Irvin is exhibit A.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=436892
Walter P

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
TheOleBallCoach wrote:
WalterRedskins wrote:
TheOleBallCoach wrote:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=436892

Man I turned the NFL ch off when the clown went crazy blubbering about DeSean Jackson...I've never heard anything on Tv like that ..woke up this morning and they were repeating it...turned it off again
TruSkinsFan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:08 am    Post subject: Sig and Pics Reply with quote

How can I get a Sig Pic and other pics on my profile? I forgot how to it...
WalterRedskins

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Sig and Pics Reply with quote

TruSkinsFan wrote:
visit the Signature and Avatar Forum.

ADOPT-A-REDSKIN
Woz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Sig and Pics Reply with quote

TruSkinsFan wrote:

Click on the Profile link at the top of the page. The signature block and avatar image are both under there.
bowilson11

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:30 am    Post subject: Thanks for the Love Reply with quote

My name is Terrance. I'm originally from the Eastern Shore of Maryland (Chestertown). I have been loyal Redskins fan since the Baltimore Colts left town under darkness. I have seem the ups (Super Bowl Champs) and the downs (cellar dwellers). I love my Redskins and only want the best for them as a team. My nephew and I are Redskin season ticket holders.

I work for the government, so my job brought me to Germany. I will be returning to Maryland in 2014 and by then I hoping that the Redskins are Superbowl contenders.
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:41 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks for the Love Reply with quote

bowilson11 wrote:
My name is Terrance. I'm originally from the Eastern Shore of Maryland (Chestertown). I have been loyal Redskins fan since the Baltimore Colts left town under darkness. I have seem the ups (Super Bowl Champs) and the downs (cellar dwellers). I love my Redskins and only want the best for them as a team. My nephew and I are Redskin season ticket holders.

I work for the government, so my job brought me to Germany. I will be returning to Maryland in 2014 and by then I hoping that the Redskins are Superbowl contenders.
Absolutely awesome! I knew your story would be interesting and it's even more interesting than I anticipated. In Germany? That's cool that you work for the state department and get to travel. I have a friend that worked for the state department under the last administration and she was everywhere around the world. Were glad to have ya bro. Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:45 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks for the Love Reply with quote

bowilson11 wrote:

Absolutely awesome! I knew your story would be interesting and it's even more interesting than I anticipated. In Germany? That's cool that you work for the gov and get to travel. I have a friend that worked for the state department under the last administration and she was everywhere around the world. Were glad to have ya bro. Cool
WalterRedskins

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks for the Love Reply with quote

bowilson11 wrote:

That's pretty sweet that you can still enjoy the NFL from Germany! Hope you like the forum Wink .

ADOPT-A-REDSKIN
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fun fact,me and my dad have went and seen the Redskins play the Super Bowl champs the last 4 years. 07 Giants(heartbreaking loss where its 1st and goal on the Giants 1 yard line with a couple minutes left and we cant puch it in to tie the game and try to send the Giants to 0 and 3 and get Coughlin fired) ,08 Steelers(MNF when Carlos drops a early pick that could have easily been returned for a td,Big Ben gos out in the 2nd then Garrard comes in and whips us. )09 Saints(Heartbreaker where Kareem Moore getd his INT ripped from his hands and returned for a TD,Suisham misses a kick within 15? To keep us from going up by 2 scores with under 4 ? minutes left.)2010 Packers(A great game by McNabb ,OT Jarmon concusses Rodgers,out the next week against the pats,Landry gets the pick)
Im hoping th his trend continues because it would be neat Cool This year we have seen the Cards(not going),going to see San Fran(possible),Miami(no chance)Jets(possible) so we will see.

mike23md on the sig
David Amerson-48 Tackles 12 PD 2 INT 1 TD 1 FF

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 24 of 29

Jump to: