Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Can W.Mcgahee win the rushing title?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roy and JJ rule

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:16 pm    Post subject: Can W.Mcgahee win the rushing title? Reply with quote

I was just wondering if you guys think Mcgahee can win the rushing title this year. I'm not sure he can because I'm unsure about the number of carries he will get. Do you think he will get enough carries to challenge for the title and how many yards can he rush for this season?
bababooey

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no b/c Losman is going to struggle a lot and McGahee is going to face a lot of 8 man fronts until Losman can get teams to start respecting hte pass....he wont through no fault of his own, but he doesnt have a great line and losman will prevent him...i say more around 1300 yarads for McGahee
Roy and JJ rule

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you reckon the rushing title will be between LT, Alexander, Mcallister, J.Lewis, and J.Jones then? You may not agree with my Julius Jones pick but I think he will be right up there challenging because he will get a lot of carries this year. My choice would be either Alexander or Mcallister. I thought Mcgahee would be challenging but Losman may not help Mcgahee to get 1600 to 1700 yards.
bds16

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. I think Alexander will have it this year I think he will get about 1300

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roy and JJ rule wrote:
Do you reckon the rushing title will be between LT, Alexander, Mcallister, J.Lewis, and J.Jones then? You may not agree with my Julius Jones pick but I think he will be right up there challenging because he will get a lot of carries this year. My choice would be either Alexander or Mcallister. I thought Mcgahee would be challenging but Losman may not help Mcgahee to get 1600 to 1700 yards.

you cant count out JJ but u can say that he's up there with those RBs because they rush for a thousand yards easily.

one of the great ones on this site
SantanasTown

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not picking McGahee because he doesnt play for a very good offense and the line is particularly bad. But I wouldnt rule it out either. McGahee is one of the leagues best backs and the Bills will be giving him the ball a lot, and hes coming off an excellent week 1 performance.

Human Crack in the Flesh. Im the last of the best. One word to describe me? Spectacular, Yes.
2006 FF Mock Draft Contest Winner

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: