Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Saints Forum Awards

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raves

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:14 pm    Post subject: Saints Forum Awards Reply with quote

Hall of Fame
These posters have established themselves to be the best posters on the Saints forums in the minds of their peers and live, eat, sleep, and breathe Saints football.

LSUSAINTS - Former New Orleans Saints moderator, legendary icon to many of the older Saints Posters as well as a FF MVP. Inducted August 2008.

navysaintsfan - Currently the New Orleans Saints moderator and very knowledgeable guy. Very easy going and probably gives a little too much room but you can't knock his knowledge or the love of his posters. Inducted August 2008.

BrownBaggin' - The man won due to his hott wife. Seriously though one of the most knowledgeable posters in the Saints forum able to breakdown the play of most positions with ease and always busting out random statistics to back up his arguments. Oh and did I mention his wife is hott? Inducted August 2008.

Raves - He really doesn't do much for the forum. He just posts a lot of threads that keeps it active. One of the more active members posting mock drafts, season breakdowns, random thoughts, and other posts to keep the Saints forum one of the best. Inducted August 2008.

Seasonal Awards

Best Moderator
navysaintsfan - An upset of immense proportions here. Many thought LSUSAINT would win this one but navysaintsfan pulled the upset. You've been doing a great job for us keep up the good work. (Yes that's my butt kissing to get next in line of a great group of moderators)

Future HOFer (Willie Roaf Award)
EAsports5 - He joined the site after Brownbaggin' but hasn't been as active as late which I think caused him to miss out on the Hall of Fame on this go round. Great poster and always looks forward to his posts.

Funniest Saint (Buddy D Award)
Dus10 - Dus10 has only been with us for about a year now but he has been a huge contributor making sure to make light of a lot of the situaitons coming in and keeping the forum lively.

Angriest Saints (Jim Mora Award)
gen. manager - gen. manager hasn't done an acceptance speech yet but I'm sure as soon as he does he'll be thanking DRC and the Saints front office for helping him get recognition due to his overwhelming belief that we need a 1st round cornerback.

Best X's and O's
Raves - The second Hall of Fame inductee to also win a secondary award in an upset. The excessive amount of threads created and constantly beating of a point to pulp helped Raves earn this title over BrownBaggin' who has been busy getting married to his super hott wife.

Biggest Homer
7thw/dsaintsfan - What should've been a shoe-in for the funniest poster award due to his font and topic ideas he gets the fall back award of Biggest Homer. 7thw/dsaintsfan we would like to thank you for making sure we all know how great the Saints are how they should never be less than anything but Super Bowl contenders every year.

2013 Adopt-A-Saint
TE Jimmy Graham-86 rec, 1215 yds, 16 TDs
WR Kenny Still-34 rec, 641 yds, 5 TDs
Dus10

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So this BrownBaggin guy has a pretty smokin' hot wife, I hear?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dus10 wrote:
So this BrownBaggin guy has a pretty smokin' hot wife, I hear?

....a tamale if you will.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2014 Adopt a Saint:

Khiry Robinson
ATT YDS TD LONG
64 330 2 62

Keenan Lewis
T PD INT
81 6 1
Raves

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I get this stickied? That way next time we do awards I can just adjust it and everyone can see who won what.

2013 Adopt-A-Saint
gen. manager

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to all who voted for me to win the Jim Mora Award. You know, I've dreamed that a day like this would come, but as I thought about it, it became more and more of a dream. Well, here I am accepting an award that has been long overdue for me. Thanks to the future HOF CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie for having a great ability that I chose to be the only guy in America(and the Cardinals Organization) to recognize as a true talent. I am forever in debted to you. Also, I would like to give thanks to that abysmal General Manager we call Mickey Loomis. He's always had an opportunity to snag great talent at the CB position, but he has never gone after them. Nnamndi Asomugha and Marcus Trufant were in the 2003 NFL Draft with Johnathan Sullivan, but the Saints of course, skipped on a CB and went with one of the biggest busts in the 40+ history of New Orleans Saints football. Once again, thanks to all who voted for me. It's very hard for me to see the screen, due to the tears in my eyes right now, so I'll have to stop right here, but once again, thanks to the people who voted for me. It was also a landslide, so I assumed it was a unanimous decision.
Raves

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a Bump to let some of the new guys see some of the stuff we do here.

2013 Adopt-A-Saint
Who Dat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Saints Forum Awards Reply with quote

Congratulations to all the inductees.
Raves

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So with the forum being rather dead lately I figured I would find this thread and have to admit it makes me a little sad. We've lost some amazing posters and I think I will need to reach out to them to see how they are doing.

Also find its funny my buttkissing worked and got me my mod job... Wink

2013 Adopt-A-Saint
lifeinthaboot

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raves wrote:
So with the forum being rather dead lately I figured I would find this thread and have to admit it makes me a little sad. We've lost some amazing posters and I think I will need to reach out to them to see how they are doing.

I wonder how long it took you to find this?
Raves

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lifeinthaboot wrote:
Raves wrote:

I wonder how long it took you to find this?

About all of 10 seconds. I went to the forum directory and picked the forum awards and found it.

It's just something I found and I miss some of the posters because they made it fun, but at the same time I haven't been living up to my standards either.

2013 Adopt-A-Saint
101stSaintsFan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I remember this thread. Good times indeed, Raves.

2014 Adopt a Saint:

Khiry Robinson
ATT YDS TD LONG
64 330 2 62

Keenan Lewis
T PD INT
81 6 1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: