Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Patriots 2015 Schedule
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keysersoze3421

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:32 pm    Post subject: Patriots 2015 Schedule Reply with quote

The schedule will be released tomorrow night at 8pm, per Adam Schefter:
Quote:

NFL regular-season schedule will be released, at 8 p.m. ET Tuesday on ESPN networks.

What are your hopes for the Patriots?

I'm thinking their first game will be the Steelers at home to open the NFL season. The Eagles and Bills would be the only alternates I could think of.

Hopefully we'll get 4 primetime games in addition to the opener.

animaltested wrote:
On a scale from Kitten to Hitler, being close minded about music, and only listening to one or two genres is about a Boss Tweed.
ChazStandard

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see the Steelers being the opener, the only other real contender is the Eagles - and they probably won't do an inter-conf game as the opener.

As for primetime games - Dallas, Eagles, Colts and Broncos are the main contenders. I would Denver and Dallas are the favorites.

They'll have a TNF game somewhere - and they are usually division games. So lets say Buffalo.

A more even spread would be nice - the murderer's row of opponents in the middle of last year was brutal. Saying that, it probably helped them prepare for the play-offs.

Adopt-a-Pat 2014: Robert Gronkowski TE
Rec: 82 Yards: 1124 TDs: 12
keysersoze3421

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChazStandard wrote:
I can see the Steelers being the opener, the only other real contender is the Eagles - and they probably won't do an inter-conf game as the opener.

As for primetime games - Dallas, Eagles, Colts and Broncos are the main contenders. I would Denver and Dallas are the favorites.

They'll have a TNF game somewhere - and they are usually division games. So lets say Buffalo.

A more even spread would be nice - the murderer's row of opponents in the middle of last year was brutal. Saying that, it probably helped them prepare for the play-offs.

Yeah, I acutally wouldn't mind getting an AFC South game or two at the end of the season. The last three weeks will be divisional, but maybe early December.

animaltested wrote:
On a scale from Kitten to Hitler, being close minded about music, and only listening to one or two genres is about a Boss Tweed.
Starless

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's what I predicted with that schedule picker dealie

1. Pittsburgh
2. @Buffalo
3. Washington
4. @NY Giants
5. @Houston
6. Philadelphia
7. NY Jets
8. @Denver
BYE
10. Miami
11. Tennessee
12. @Indianapolis
13. Buffalo
14. @Dallas
15. @Miami
16. Jacksonville
17. @NY Jets

Malcolm 'Bleepin!' Butler
Orangecrushin wrote:

And Neil Armstrong won 7 tour de France's
patsfan25

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last season, we got 5 primetime games, which was awesome. I assume we get the NFC East and AFC South rotation this year. I think we'll get Dallas on Thanksgiving. Would like to see a game on Thursday with Miami.

Logan Ryan
Tackles:13 Forced Fumbles:1
PDs:3 INTs:1 Pick 6s:

Deadpulse Ink.
ChazStandard

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patsfan25 wrote:
Last season, we got 5 primetime games, which was awesome. I assume we get the NFC East and AFC South rotation this year. I think we'll get Dallas on Thanksgiving. Would like to see a game on Thursday with Miami.

Wouldn't playing on thanksgiving cancel out playing on another Thursday?

mcmurtry86

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChazStandard wrote:
patsfan25 wrote:

Correct. They're not going to play Thanksgiving given that they will be opening on Thursday (unless the NFL has changed their scheduling procedures unbeknownst to everyone)
samgurl775

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd actually be pretty surprised if we don't play the Bills in the opener. Other than that, I'd like the primetime games to be the Broncos, Cowboys, Dolphins, and Steelers.

Troy Brown wrote:
But thing is, you're like half-girl. You like sports and seemingly think logically.
patsfan25

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcmurtry86 wrote:
ChazStandard wrote:
patsfan25 wrote:

Correct. They're not going to play Thanksgiving given that they will be opening on Thursday (unless the NFL has changed their scheduling procedures unbeknownst to everyone)

Don't think the opening Thursday would count since it's the first game of the year and they wouldn't have a short week leading up to it. So if they don't play a traditional TNF game the rest of the season, there's no reason to think they couldn't play on Thanksgiving. Of course, some confirmation would clear things up.

Logan Ryan
Tackles:13 Forced Fumbles:1
PDs:3 INTs:1 Pick 6s:

Deadpulse Ink.
mcmurtry86

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

patsfan25 wrote:
mcmurtry86 wrote:
ChazStandard wrote:
patsfan25 wrote:

Don't think the opening Thursday would count since it's the first game of the year and they wouldn't have a short week leading up to it. So if they don't play a traditional TNF game the rest of the season, there's no reason to think they couldn't play on Thanksgiving. Of course, some confirmation would clear things up.

Looking at the past few seasons, it looks like you're right - the Super Bowl champs have played a few times on Thanksgiving as well as opening night.

Really hope that's not the case this year though. I really don't want to see a Patriots afternoon Thanksgiving game
PatriotsWin!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

samgurl775 wrote:
I'd actually be pretty surprised if we don't play the Bills in the opener. Other than that, I'd like the primetime games to be the Broncos, Cowboys, Dolphins, and Steelers.

Hi there

Mack on the sig
keysersoze3421

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

samgurl775 wrote:

Bills aren't good for TV ratings.

animaltested wrote:
PoWww

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaked schedule going around has us opening the year with the Steelers. I'll definitely be in attendance to see that banner get raised.
ChazStandard

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PoWww wrote:
Leaked schedule going around has us opening the year with the Steelers. I'll definitely be in attendance to see that banner get raised.

Just came in to post this - according to the "leaked" schedule the TNF game will be Thanksgiving night against the Broncos.

keysersoze3421

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChazStandard wrote:
PoWww wrote:

Just came in to post this - according to the "leaked" schedule the TNF game will be Thanksgiving night against the Broncos.

I'd be surprised if the Patriots have three short weeks like they do in this "leaked schedule."

It's definitely bunk. He has their last game as "January 3, 2015."

animaltested wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: