Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Patriots Forum Hall of Fame inductions!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Canadian_Patriot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:38 pm    Post subject: Patriots Forum Hall of Fame inductions! Reply with quote

Alright guys, as you know we've been running our HOF nomination process over the last month or so. Well it's all wrapped up, voting closed and the votes are in and final. I'd like to thank everyone that took part in this and sent in their own nominations!

Lets start with some info and numbers on the voting!

Members that received at least ONE nomination for the 1st ballot Hall of Fame.

Arrow Canadian Patriot
Arrow Finn
Arrow Hollywood14
Arrow xmike609x
Arrow Patsfan01
Arrow Rabbison
Arrow rblevens
Arrow RD
Arrow Tzimisce

Member Statistics:
Date joined ; Starting with longest tenures.

RD - October 11th/2004
Tzimisce - October 13th/2004
Hollwood14 - October 15th/2004
rblevens - November 16th/2004
Rabbison - December 26th/2004

Canadian Patriot - January 26th/2005
Patsfan01 - February 21st/2005

Finn - January 6th/2007
xmike909x - March 28th/2007

Total Posts ; Highest to lowest.

Tzimisce - 16613
Hollwood14 - 9139
Patsfan01 - 8266
Rabbison - 7182
xmike609x - 4975
Finn - 4310
Canadian Patriot - 4220
rblevens - 4026
RD - 2742

Idea I'm honored to be able to be the first to congratulate all 3 of these members for being our 1st ballot HOF members! I would find it hard to justify not having this 3 be the first 3 members inducted. They've all been here since the early days of Footballsfuture.com and have consistently been contributors to not only the Patriots forum, but the entire forum itself! Without any further adieu, I give you your 1st ballot Patriot Forum Hall of Fame members... Idea

Hollywood14

--------------------------------
Patsfan01

Tzimisce

Here is how the 33 nominations panned out!

Hollywood14 - 9
Tzimisce - 7
Patsfan01 - 4

Canadian Patriot - 3
rblevens - 3
RD - 2
Rabbison - 2
Finn - 2
xmike609x - 1

Some comments I received during the nomination process. I will leave the authors of the posts anonymous.

Patsfan01.
Quote:
He is very intelligent and has always been active and insightful when it comes to the drafts.

Quote:

Patsfan01 does interviews and always contributes positively to the FF atmosphere.

Hollwood14.
Quote:
Quite possibly the most deserving member of this award. He has great football knowledge and is always coming up with creative posts and new ideas in order to keep this team's forum as one of the best on this site. His idea just recently to start a forum newspaper is one that I feel could be trendsetting on this website. Very good with the newer members and introducing them and giving them a role model on this site.

Quote:
He too is widely recognized as one of the best Patriot members on the entire site. He has remained as one of the top posters in our forum since the day I joined. Very intelligent and well respected.

Tzimisce.
Quote:
He is maybe the most knowledgeable member of this forum, as the quality of most of his posts astonishes me sometimes. He is a terrific debator that few want to go up against. He is not only one of the best posters on this forum, but he is among the top posters on this site as well, as evidenced by his FF MVP award.

Quote:

I'm telling you kids out there, do not try and spark an argument with this guy. He'll set you strait. Equipped with some humor, a database of football knowledge, political savvy, and a great taste in music, Tzimisce has been apart of these boards since it's early stages.

Quote:
Not only is he one of the most intelligent members in our forum, he is undoubtedly one of the most intelligent guys on the entire website. His contribution during the Spy Gate drama was unmatched. He was the main man when it came to educating the masses of the real effect and severity of the situation. Not to mention he is also an FF MVP.

Well that's it folks! Thanks again to everyone that participated. I hope everyone enjoys discussing the results! ALSO, I'll take this chance to announce that I am revamping the " Patriots Posse ". It's a new season, and we need a new look. It was this time last year when I became the forum moderator and created it. I feel like a good face lift, with the inclusion of our HOF and a few other surprises will really spark some excitement coupled with the start of the season!

CP.

Last edited by Canadian_Patriot on Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Billy Spikes

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations, Hollywood14, Patsfan01 and Tzimisce.

Your all are very deserving [each guy who get at least one vote], and im sure the other guys would get in the next time.

We all enjoyed your posts, and you earned your spot. Very Happy
Tom Brady Tribute
patriotprospect

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats to the three of you Applause , you deserved it. All great posters.
Hopefully i can be there(HOF) in three years or so Pray Dancing

Mike Matt 2011 on the sig
x0x wrote:
All hail Bilichick, Brady is a complete product, there's a reason he was picked 199th overall.
hollywood14

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Awesome.

Congrats to all the nominees. This site has grown immensely since I joined in 2004.

I'd just like to show my gratitude for every member nominated.

Canadian Patriot: You've been here almost as long as I have and you have always been very mature and well spoken. You should feel honored to even be in the discussion for mod, and you got the job. This shows how much everyone in the Pats forum and outside of it respects you. As the years go by I feel that our bond is pretty tight and we respect each other throughout. Now, just don't leave. Wink

Finn: At first I thought you were a Dolphins fan, like everyone else. So, I didn't like you. Then I started reading your posts and I realized how much you actually know about this game. This year especially, your X's and O's knowledge dwarfs most football fans. I also respect what you do on this forum as no one is active when you get the chance to post because of the time zone differences.

xmike609x: The paint sig legend himself. To be honest I wasn't too familiar with you and didn't know if you knew anything about the Pats at first. You flew under the radar by posting those sigs and over time you actually discussed the Pats and boy was it delightful to see. You a very laid back guy who is willing to always help me and others out with certain projects. The Pats forum awards was brilliantly done, and you deserve a pat on the back for that.

Patsfan01: Man. Pete, we go pretty far back to the 05' days. You and I were stupidly dumb 14 and 15 years olds when we joined this site. Our posts had no substance. We would just rant about stupid things, but both of us have come a very long way. Your the guy I go to for my NFL draft news and that phone call I got from you on our graduation day was special. Out of the 35,000 members on here I can truly say I have a good friend. Plus, the text messages during the Pats games are classic. I swear to god I was about to put; "AH CASSSEELL" before you texted me; "Cassel sucks."

Since there is nothing to do at my school, I will head up to the Q.

Rabbison: Rabbison. Another one the veteran members of this site. While Patsfan01 and myself were acting immature and dumb back in the day you always kept a professional manor about yourself. I won't forget that day Mike made a thread about age and you were the same age of me. That still baffles me. I remember how happy we were when we signed David Terrell a couple of years ago. Funny stuff. The mafia games are a hit and that's all because of you. Stay active, bro.

rblevens: You're not going to read this, but rblev you were the guy who started this whole thing. Being a year older then me you caught me read handed in all my lies and you called me out, which made me not try that again until I was asked to be mod. [Shh] Anyway, you were a top member on the forum and if you ever see this, hit me up on AIM [mattymarc83]

RD: Man, was this guy smart. I was too young at the time to appreciate his posts but the manner in them was simply epic. I had the duty of being RD's successor as a mod and I came know where close to where he was. I do read his work on the front page and aside from giving the Pats Keith Rivers, he's a smart man.

Tzimisce: The man of mystery. Bill4Prez, as I like to call him, is the smartest football mind in this universe. We share the same, speak our mind, attitude and that's a reason I love the guy. Even though his activity is slowing down in this particular forum he is a joy to read over in the Entertainment forum. Oh and Tz, sorry I couldn't do the Hall of Shame thread. My motivation is wondering some place.

Guys, this site has been incredible. I have improved so much as a writer just due to posting. This forum has been a part of my life for four years. I've met some very influential people and some others I'd like to forget. I've seen posters grow and some regress. I'll admit it, I lied time after time. I was stupid. But, I credit people like vikedaddy who take time out of their day to bring me over and tell me what's going on. Kind of like vikedaddy's Josh McDaniels and I'm Kevin O'Connell. Seriously though, it's good to get your flaws pointed out so you can correct them and move forward.

Also, footballsfuture led to me getting a job at a blog which led me to getting a job at newspaper.

Thank you FF and thank you Pats buddies.

And CP, you should change the avatar. It's OC time kidd!

Jgoldiscool on the sig

Last edited by hollywood14 on Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Canadian_Patriot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, you and your revolving door of avatars! lol, I can't keep up! Of course I'll make the change though!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PatriotsWin!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats guys, well deserved. Applause

Mack on the sig
hollywood14

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Canadian_Patriot wrote:
haha, you and your revolving door of avatars! lol, I can't keep up! Of course I'll make the change though!

Not all of us have amazing pictures of Wes Welker laying around. Seriously, that's the best avatar of all time.

This is my look for the 2008 season. So no changing of avatars here. Very Happy

Jgoldiscool on the sig
Canadian_Patriot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol. Yes the Wes avatar is a gem. I'm lucky to have my hands on it. Picture change made! Thanks for the kind words by the way. I was happy to even by nominated once!
chauboy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratzulations!!, all three of you were very deserving of being inducted.

Hip HIp Horray!

Dancing Dancing Dancing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Patriots Forum Hall of Fame inductions! Reply with quote

Canadian_Patriot wrote:
Well that's it folks! Thanks again to everyone that participated. I hope everyone enjoys discussing the results! ALSO, I'll take this chance to announce that I am revamping the " Patriots Posse ". It's a new season, and we need a new look. It was this time last year when I became the forum moderator and created it. I feel like a good face lift, with the inclusion of our HOF and a few other surprises will really spark some excitement coupled with the start of the season!

CP.

It's hard to believe a year went that quickly. Man, congrats on that CP! And congratulations to all of the members who were nominated. I enjoyed reading my comments in the anonymous section for each person. Laughing

So, you my wonder, what exactly is the thought process of a Colts fan?
PatsDynasty21

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, everybody! All very well deserved.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:05 am    Post subject: Re: Patriots Forum Hall of Fame inductions! Reply with quote

jing wrote:
Canadian_Patriot wrote:

CP.

It's hard to believe a year went that quickly. Man, congrats on that CP! And congratulations to all of the members who were nominated. I enjoyed reading my comments in the anonymous section for each person. Laughing

haha, well, you had some of the best comments! So kudos for that man! Very Happy
00chief00

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats to all well deserving HOF'ers. you guys have all been great and a pleasure to read. To all that just missed, I can say for certain that you guys wont have to wait long before you get your bronze bust to the forums version of canton.
grogan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did not take part in the voting for two reasons.
Arrow 1 I have only been here for about 6 months and I do not feel
qualified yet.
Arrow 2 In this era of performance enhancing drugs I do not know
which posters are using steroids and HGH to enhance their
posting ability!

Congrats!
finn54

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you to the two people who voted for me. You get 'I <3 Finn' badges and my exclusive man love. Do with it as you please.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: