Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Draft day trade
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SilverStar

Most Valuable Poster (1st Ballot)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhillyFan wrote:
it seemd to make sense but there isnt really that many players that are really worth trading up that high unless someone we targetted dropped like Derrick Johnson or Braylon Edwards, but i think we wouldnt offere our top 2 picks and probably trade our first and second and our third if we wanted to move up to that spot but it would only happen if one of the top players fell cos we could get any other player at our spot really. most likely a lineman in the first and the 15th spot is abit high for a guard to go anyway.

just my thoughts

If either of those guys drop to 11th you will have to give up way more than that to get there cuz we certainly wouldn't make a trade with the sheagles unless it really benefitted us simply cuz we don't like you guys.
cboyzphan21

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good one biggd that is true if someone dropped to 11th like DJ or MW we wouldnt trade with you guys oh and by the way dont guide yourself by how much i your pick worth in the chart value because most of the teams wont trade down unless it really helps them look at San Diego they got way more than what they were supposed to get look at us with the 22nd pick last year we got a second and 1st this year, if some how u guys trade to dallas i see u guys trading both picks the 32nd and 34th for number 20 if a guy like marcus spears, antaj hawthorne, or travis johnson is still there because what u guys need is dline help specially a DT given that the eagles are not resigning Corey simon.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: