Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

next season

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
showtime

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: next season Reply with quote

yo i like mike martz but i hate all the stupid things that he does like calling all the timeouts early in the half....abdoning the run all the time....we need a new head coach in St. Louis and a new defensive coordinator.....
MIkeMartZisMyIDLE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no we dont need either of these. we will find out next year whther or not we need a new defensive coordinator or not because its hard for a defense coming from a simple react defense to come to a more complicated but all together in the big picture a better picture
aheineken

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martz and the offense are fine. We need a few key players on Defense, fix the O-line problems, get a new D-coordinator and someone to fix the special teams and we'll be Super Bowl bound once again. That's alot of stuff to do though.
MIkeMartZisMyIDLE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was listening to bernie miklaz (sports caster in stl) he said that th erams might need a new d coordinator or they might not have the right personnel because luvvy left the defense wiht all quick guys instead of hitting guys which obviously did not work for us this year.

so i think the rams just make a lot of trades this year brining in all new defensvie personell. we have so many 1st rounders back there we hsold be able to get somethign
crazyman33

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike martz has no brain. who calls on the 1 yard line when ur about to score? a fricken reverse. 5 yard loss.

who has marshall faulk and steven jackson and doesnt use them right and enough?

who wastes timeouts pointlessly early and wastes challenges over stupid things?

who tells a player thats injured that hes stealing money from the team? nopt his fault he got injured.

mike martz needs to go back to offensive coordinator. he can call some good plays but he cant make good coaching decisions.
JamesT

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aheineken wrote:
Martz and the offense are fine. We need a few key players on Defense, fix the O-line problems, get a new D-coordinator and someone to fix the special teams and we'll be Super Bowl bound once again. That's alot of stuff to do though.

Not sure how you can say Martz is fine. The guy is an emotional fool who gets involved in idiotic spats with his players and throws his players under the bus to the press way too much. How can you win without the respect of your players? This will be his 4th Special Teams coach since he became coach, that my friend is pathetic. Get rid of him now before the offensive talent is too old to have an impact.
showtime

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love the idea of crazyman.....martz should got to offensive coodintator and we should get another head coach......scream @ the kid
JamesT

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crazyman33 wrote:
mike martz has no brain. who calls on the 1 yard line when ur about to score? a fricken reverse. 5 yard loss.

who has marshall faulk and steven jackson and doesnt use them right and enough?

who wastes timeouts pointlessly early and wastes challenges over stupid things?

who tells a player thats injured that hes stealing money from the team? nopt his fault he got injured.

mike martz needs to go back to offensive coordinator. he can call some good plays but he cant make good coaching decisions.

Ditto on that. I absolutely despise this man. I hate the fact he is wasting all this talent that Vermeil and co. drafted. You failed to mentioned the way he calls out his players in the media and the way he blames everyone but himself for the losses.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: