Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

New & Improved Buffalo Bills Introduction Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TommyC376


Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 10269
Location: Capital Wasteland
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Tom

Age: 21

Location: Angola

Occupation or area of study: Security Guard/Student

Interests besides football: Hockey. Party. Girls. Beach.

Favorite Food/Meal: Pizza and Wings

Favorite Band/Music: Taking Back Sunday

Favorite Movie: Boondock Saints/Green Street Hooligans

Favorite Television Show: The Office, Simpsons, Family Guy, Sports Center

Favorite current Bills player: George Wilson

Favorite all-time Bills player: Andre Reed

Favorite current non-Bills player: Steve Smith (Car)

Favorite all-time non-Bills player: Neon Deion Sanders PRIME TIME
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bbwin1


Joined: 16 Feb 2009
Posts: 143
Location: buffalo
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: BBWIN1

Age: 27

Location: Buffalo

Occupation or area of study: Warehouse

Interests besides football: Softball, History

Favorite Food/Meal: Arroz con carne (rice and beans)

Favorite Band/Music: Hip- hop, but not all this flash money crap

Favorite Movie: Carlito's way

Favorite Television Show: Family guy

Favorite current Bills player: Josh Reed

Favorite all-time Bills player: Bruce Smith

Favorite current non-Bills player: A.P.

Favorite all-time non-Bills player: John Elway


Lifelong bills fan. Got season tickets with my softball buddies 4 years ago, don't know whether to renew or not, free agency will help that decision. Earliest bills memory....Ronnie harmons midget arms....aagh!!!!!!! Worst memory.... I remember kneeling and praying in front of the t.v. while my 3 older brothers slept, and the bills held hands on the sideline....things didn't go to well as the ball sailed in a direction that commentators love to remind us about, but I knew that night I would always be a bills fan.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bills123


Joined: 14 Feb 2009
Posts: 820
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: bills123

Age: 14

Location: Sacramento

Occupation or area of study: school

Interests besides football: basketball, Golden State Warriors

Favorite Food/Meal: Spaghetti, Buffalo Wings

Favorite Band/Music: RAp

Favorite Movie: Rudy

Favorite Television Show: 2 and a Half men

Favorite current Bills player: Marshawn Lynch but hes a Thug

Favorite all-time Bills player: Bruce Smith

Favorite current non-Bills player: Tony Gonzalez

Favorite all-time non-Bills player Joe Montana[/size[/color]]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 16705
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bills123 wrote:
Name: bills123

Age: 14

Location: Sacramento

Occupation or area of study: school

Interests besides football: basketball, Golden State Warriors

Favorite Food/Meal: Spaghetti, Buffalo Wings

Favorite Band/Music: RAp

Favorite Movie: Rudy

Favorite Television Show: 2 and a Half men

Favorite current Bills player: Marshawn Lynch but hes a Thug

Favorite all-time Bills player: Bruce Smith

Favorite current non-Bills player: Tony Gonzalez

Favorite all-time non-Bills player Joe Montana[/size[/color]]


Nice, another Left-Coaster! It's nice to see someone else on here from Cali. Rudy, huh? You a Notre Dame fan too?
_________________
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
bucsfan333 wrote:
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bills123


Joined: 14 Feb 2009
Posts: 820
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya whos yours?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 16705
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bills123 wrote:
ya whos yours?


Irish all the way! Been a lifelong Bills fan, and a lifelong Notre Dame fan.
_________________
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
bucsfan333 wrote:
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bills123


Joined: 14 Feb 2009
Posts: 820
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smart Man!!!!!!!!!! We like all the same football teams. Are you one of those Laker Fans?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 16705
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bills123 wrote:
Smart Man!!!!!!!!!! We like all the same football teams. Are you one of those Laker Fans?


Honestly I used to like them. Back in the Magic, Kareem, Scott, Cooper, Rambis days. I can't stand them now, mainly because of Kobe. I'm not really much of a basketball fan in general, but I root for the Celtics because I figure they are the Lakers biggest rival.
_________________
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
bucsfan333 wrote:
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ocho Psycho


Joined: 06 Feb 2009
Posts: 134
Location: Margaritaville
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Ocho Psycho

Age: 50 something

Location: Western New York

Occupation: Firefighter (ret.)

Interests: Reading and my pets,Gizmo (cat), Ralphie Boy (Scotty) and Norton (Baset), baseball umpire - N.Y. & Pa certified (20 yrs. - now retired); soccer coach, rec leagues, travel leagues, high school varsity

Favorite food: N.Y. Strip Steak/ Spaghetti

Favorite Band: Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band

Favorite Movie: Cool Hand Luke

Favorite T/V show: The Honeymooners, The Sopranos

Favorite Bill: Trent Edwards I suppose but I don't care all that much for any of them to be honest

Favorite ex-Bill: Cookie Gilcrist, Kent Hull, Steve Tasker (how is he not in the Hall of Fame?)

Favorite non-Bill: Peyton Manning

Favorite ex-non-Bill: Steve Young, Ray Nitschke

Grew up as a Bills fan from the git-go, 1960. Loved the old rock pile. Favorite memories: Jack Kemp leading the Bills to the 1964 AFL Championship; Bills beating Broncos 10-7 in the playoffs (can't remember the year but it was cold as a well digger's a--); Reich's miraculous come-from-behind playoff win vs. Oilers and the snow game vs. Miami in Dec, 2002.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nucealius


Joined: 26 Feb 2008
Posts: 1789
Location: The University of Tennessee Knoxville
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ocho Psycho wrote:
Name: Ocho Psycho

Age: 50 something

Location: Western New York

Occupation: Firefighter (ret.)

Interests: Reading and my pets,Gizmo (cat), Ralphie Boy (Scotty) and Norton (Baset), baseball umpire - N.Y. & Pa certified (20 yrs. - now retired); soccer coach, rec leagues, travel leagues, high school varsity

Favorite food: N.Y. Strip Steak/ Spaghetti

Favorite Band: Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band

Favorite Movie: Cool Hand Luke

Favorite T/V show: The Honeymooners, The Sopranos

Favorite Bill: Trent Edwards I suppose but I don't care all that much for any of them to be honest

Favorite ex-Bill: Cookie Gilcrist, Kent Hull, Steve Tasker (how is he not in the Hall of Fame?)

Favorite non-Bill: Peyton Manning

Favorite ex-non-Bill: Steve Young, Ray Nitschke

Grew up as a Bills fan from the git-go, 1960. Loved the old rock pile. Favorite memories: Jack Kemp leading the Bills to the 1964 AFL Championship; Bills beating Broncos 10-7 in the playoffs (can't remember the year but it was cold as a well digger's a--); Reich's miraculous come-from-behind playoff win vs. Oilers and the snow game vs. Miami in Dec, 2002.


I remember that game. We won, but Ricky Williams ran over us all day.
_________________


Thanks to NickChowaniec for the sig.

NFL- Buffalo Bills
College- Tennessee Vols
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ocho Psycho


Joined: 06 Feb 2009
Posts: 134
Location: Margaritaville
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea - remember how the snow storm came in and hovered over the Ralph. Neat as anything. Everyone was singing "Let it Snow" Those Fins players just hate playing in the snow and cold - I love that. Took me awhile to get outta there w/ the traffic and snow. Just a great regular season game in an otherwise rotten season
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SJCA


Joined: 15 Mar 2009
Posts: 55
Location: San Jose
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: SJCA, Everett

Age: 15

Location: San Jose, California

Occupation or area of study: Student

Interests besides football: Friends, Music, Movies, Video Games.

Favorite Food/Meal: Burgers, Meat and Rice in Toshida sauce

Favorite Band/Music: GangStarr

Favorite Movie: Role Models... just a movie I can think of that i liked that i have seen recently

Favorite Television Show: Eastbound and Down

Favorite current Bills player: Marshawn Lynch or now Terrell Owens

Favorite all-time Bills player: Marshawn Lynch... hard for me since I wasn't a fan in the old days

Favorite current non-Bills player: Ray Lewis or Frank Gore

Favorite all-time non-Bills player: Terrell Davis


Haven't been a big fan of the NFL... i'll admit. My favorite player has always been Marshawn since he was in college, my ma went to Cal too so she made me watch the games with here and I liked how he played. I've been a T.O fan since his last couple of years in San Fran as well.

Started really watching football about a year ago... I had a couple favorite teams, Ravens, Bills, Chargers... Since the Bills probably have my 2 favorite players ever... that is why I am gonna follow them. I know it doesn't sound as good as me being a lifelong fan, but trying to be honest. Hopefully I can end up liking the Bills as a team as well.
_________________

^BeastM0de23RB^


Last edited by SJCA on Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
marshawn lynch


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Posts: 18403
Location: Syracuse NY
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SJCA wrote:
Name: SJCA, Everett

Age: 15

Location: San Jose, California

Occupation or area of study: Student

Interests besides football: Friends, Music, Movies, Video Games.

Favorite Food/Meal: Burgers, Meat and Rice in Toshida sauce

Favorite Band/Music: GangStarr

Favorite Movie: Role Models... just a movie I can think of that i liked that i have seen recently

Favorite Television Show: Eastbound and Down

Favorite current Bills player: Marshawn Lynch or now Terrell Owens

Favorite all-time Bills player: Marshawn Lynch... hard for me since I wasn't a fan in the old days

Favorite current non-Bills player: Ray Lewis or Frank Gore

Favorite all-time non-Bills player: Terrell Davis

Welcome to the forum, man!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SJCA


Joined: 15 Mar 2009
Posts: 55
Location: San Jose
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
SJCA wrote:
Name: SJCA, Everett

Age: 15

Location: San Jose, California

Occupation or area of study: Student

Interests besides football: Friends, Music, Movies, Video Games.

Favorite Food/Meal: Burgers, Meat and Rice in Toshida sauce

Favorite Band/Music: GangStarr

Favorite Movie: Role Models... just a movie I can think of that i liked that i have seen recently

Favorite Television Show: Eastbound and Down

Favorite current Bills player: Marshawn Lynch or now Terrell Owens

Favorite all-time Bills player: Marshawn Lynch... hard for me since I wasn't a fan in the old days

Favorite current non-Bills player: Ray Lewis or Frank Gore

Favorite all-time non-Bills player: Terrell Davis

Welcome to the forum, man!


thanks man.
_________________

^BeastM0de23RB^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
BeastM0de23RB


Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 12165
Location: Upstate, NY /G\
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome SJCA. Don't let my Cutler rant give you a bad first impression of the forum or who I am as a person. We have alot of great people around here so you'll enjoy being a member.
_________________

“Experiences are the chemicals of life with which the philosopher experiments” - M.P.H.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group