Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TABT: the thread formerly known as Beck's thread of nonsense
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72, 73  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
BathBengal


Joined: 02 Jun 2008
Posts: 2139
Location: Now in Manchester
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beck Bristow wrote:
I stopped drinking egg nog about the same time i started drinking alcohol.




Ha,

Eggnog is not really a thing over here. So I've never had it. I think Baileys seems the better option.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LondonBengal


Joined: 07 Feb 2010
Posts: 5043
Location: London, England, UK
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BathBengal wrote:
Beck Bristow wrote:
I stopped drinking egg nog about the same time i started drinking alcohol.




Ha,

Eggnog is not really a thing over here. So I've never had it. I think Baileys seems the better option.


They teased us last year with mint flavour Baileys; this year its coffee. Coffee flavour Baileys is just to die for.......
_________________
" Democracy is a system where two idiots can out-vote a genius..........."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Beck Bristow


Moderator
Joined: 17 Dec 2005
Posts: 6840
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

David Bowie died. I'm calling for a do over for this weekend.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
INbengalfan


Joined: 21 Jan 2006
Posts: 7795
Location: Richmond, IN
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beck Bristow wrote:
David Bowie died. I'm calling for a do over for this weekend.


I'm all in on that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
futbudds


Joined: 20 May 2008
Posts: 1903
Location: Bungleville
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beck Bristow wrote:
David Bowie died. I'm calling for a do over for this weekend.


Have to admit i cried when under pressure came on the radio while driving in the car this morning.
_________________
- 'Are you the police?'
- 'No ma'am, we're musicians'
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johndeere1707


Joined: 01 Apr 2006
Posts: 7288
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a new song for you boys to check out. Give my band a like even if you hate it haha

http://youtu.be/J3nXpK5JACw
_________________


Thanks to mike23md for the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BathBengal


Joined: 02 Jun 2008
Posts: 2139
Location: Now in Manchester
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:
Got a new song for you boys to check out. Give my band a like even if you hate it haha

http://youtu.be/J3nXpK5JACw


Will do after the game probably. Got to support everyone in Bengaldom to get over our heart break. How's your band doing then?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johndeere1707


Joined: 01 Apr 2006
Posts: 7288
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BathBengal wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:
Got a new song for you boys to check out. Give my band a like even if you hate it haha

http://youtu.be/J3nXpK5JACw


Will do after the game probably. Got to support everyone in Bengaldom to get over our heart break. How's your band doing then?

Good working on an album and about to start playing some shows once we get a few more songs recorded
_________________


Thanks to mike23md for the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BathBengal


Joined: 02 Jun 2008
Posts: 2139
Location: Now in Manchester
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It grew on me that one, I always quite like a more melodic voice with those kind of guitars because I feel it meshes well. You get a pretty decent production value it seems as well, if I heard some of my more metal mates listening to it I wouldn't question it, well no more than usual.

It's better than some of the stuff my current housemates listen to though. Maybe LB is a big fan of Stormzy and UK grime but I definitely am not.

I need to get more gigs on the go. Been slacking a bit to organise them because I've just been ill and unmotivated for a while but I should still look to get some gigs in March and April.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johndeere1707


Joined: 01 Apr 2006
Posts: 7288
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BathBengal wrote:
It grew on me that one, I always quite like a more melodic voice with those kind of guitars because I feel it meshes well. You get a pretty decent production value it seems as well, if I heard some of my more metal mates listening to it I wouldn't question it, well no more than usual.

It's better than some of the stuff my current housemates listen to though. Maybe LB is a big fan of Stormzy and UK grime but I definitely am not.

I need to get more gigs on the go. Been slacking a bit to organise them because I've just been ill and unmotivated for a while but I should still look to get some gigs in March and April.


Yeah I am learning to sing more over that kind of stuff. It's difficult sometimes to find a melody underneath the crazy riffs sometimes. We just finished one that isn't as screamy so we will upload that soon
_________________


Thanks to mike23md for the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johndeere1707


Joined: 01 Apr 2006
Posts: 7288
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you play Bath or are you a manager or something?
_________________


Thanks to mike23md for the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BathBengal


Joined: 02 Jun 2008
Posts: 2139
Location: Now in Manchester
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:
Do you play Bath or are you a manager or something?


I do stand up, I am not blessed with much musical ability. I can thud on a bass but I think I'm slightly better at telling horrible jokes.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johndeere1707


Joined: 01 Apr 2006
Posts: 7288
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BathBengal wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:
Do you play Bath or are you a manager or something?


I do stand up, I am not blessed with much musical ability. I can thud on a bass but I think I'm slightly better at telling horrible jokes.

Cool man. Do you have any videos of your stand up
_________________


Thanks to mike23md for the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BathBengal


Joined: 02 Jun 2008
Posts: 2139
Location: Now in Manchester
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:
BathBengal wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:
Do you play Bath or are you a manager or something?


I do stand up, I am not blessed with much musical ability. I can thud on a bass but I think I'm slightly better at telling horrible jokes.

Cool man. Do you have any videos of your stand up


There is one, but it's a bit crude and might break some identity forum rules and stuff. If Beck or J are cool with it I'd post it if not I can PM it to you.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 26419
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bath,

PM it to me if you would. I'd love to hear it.

I listen to Johndeeres screaming so why not some jokes haha
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72, 73  Next
Page 71 of 73

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group