Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Byron Stingily Re-Signed to Multi-Year Deal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Finnerception

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:02 pm    Post subject: Byron Stingily Re-Signed to Multi-Year Deal Reply with quote

Quote:
The #Titans have agreed to terms on a multi-year contract with T Byron Stingily.

Starting RT or main swing tackle? Whiz was never one who evaluated OL well, so we'll see..

Update:

Quote:
The #Titans signed OT Byron Stingily to a 2-year extension worth $2.5M base, and he has the ability to earn $800k more in incentives.

Last edited by Finnerception on Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he was signed to play Right Tackle im fine with that if they decide to bring in another guy that's fine too

Sig by daboyle250

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Ropati Pitoitua: 12 Tackles 11 Assist 2 Sack
Finnerception

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 years, $2.5 mil

Quote:
The #Titans signed OT Byron Stingily to a 2-year extension worth $2.5M base, and he has the ability to earn $800k more in incentives.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good depth. I still want Barksdale. If only his price would come down.

2014 Adopt-A-Titan
1. Michael Griffin : 112 TKLS, 3 SACKS, 2 INTS, 5 PDEF
2. Mike Martin : 13 TKLS, 0 SACKS
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stingily is solid depth, not sure I'd be comfortable with him starting, and his salary doesn't look like that of a starter so doesn't seem as that will be the case.
TitanSS

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheap contract, solid depth, and experience with the Titans so we won't need to freak out if we wait til round 2 or 3 to grab a RT and our guy doesn't fall do us.
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solid resigning. Not a starter.... He's a good depth guy at RT. I see us hitting the draft for our starting RT.

Driver of the Brad Kaaya Hype Train
Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones
TitanWarfare

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Solid resigning. Not a starter.... He's a good depth guy at RT. I see us hitting the draft for our starting RT.

I don't like this. Taking an OL with one of our first three picks makes us pass up very good players at DE, NT, RB, WR, CB...and that's just by-passing QB

I'm under the impression that if we don't take a QB at #2, we don't take a QB until at least the fourth
VY-FTW

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:

Makes sense. We got Lewan last year so getting another young talented guy would lock up the tackle spot for the next 8 years Laughing I'm thinking around the 2nd or the 3rd..

Solid depth signing. Always liked Byron.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanWarfare wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:

I don't like this. Taking an OL with one of our first three picks makes us pass up very good players at DE, NT, RB, WR, CB...and that's just by-passing QB

I'm under the impression that if we don't take a QB at #2, we don't take a QB until at least the fourth

If Mett is our guy, no reason to take a QB even in the fourth. Clipboard Jesus is fine as a backup and we can sign whoever as a 3rd stringer/practice squad guy.
TitanSS

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanWarfare wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:

I'm going to guess the front office is now happy with the depth at CB, NT, and DE unless we go with Williams. There are some good lineman to be had in the 2nd and/or 3rd rounds this year.

I would like to address WR early and possibly RB, although I'm not sold on taking one in the first 3 rounds.
UTMoc10

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VY-FTW wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:

Makes sense. We got Lewan last year so getting another young talented guy would lock up the tackle spot for the next 8 years Laughing I'm thinking around the 2nd or the 3rd..

Solid depth signing. Always liked Byron.

Jake Fisher in the 2nd or 3rd maybe?

Part of me really wants to sign Jake Long to see if he can get healthy. If he was healthy Long and Lewan would be a great OT duo.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: