Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Justin's Mock Draft

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Justin615$

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:57 am    Post subject: Justin's Mock Draft Reply with quote

First of all my number one choice is to trade down. I also love Jamal Adams but think he will be gone. So I have us trading #5 to the Browns for #12 and #33 and a 3rd rounder in 2018. So here it is:

#12: OJ Howard / TE - No it's not the biggest need but just imagine Delanie and OJ on the field at the same time. I consider him one of the best players in the draft so to trade down and get him just makes it that much better.

#18: Mike Williams / WR - This might be where i lose most of you. But I just can't stop thinking about this combination and how much it would set our offense up for years to come. We have to get a big time receiver and now we are ready to go all defense.

#33: TreDavious White / CB - Have to get another corner but I think they really like Sims and might be willing to wait till after the first to get one.

#83: Duke Riley / ILB - I think we have to get another linebacker and I'd still like Foster after everything but for this mock we go Riley.

#100: Tim Williams / OLB - It seems like everyone is forgetting about him and hopefully he will fall here.

#124: Cam Sutton / CB
- He can help in the return game and be good depth in the secondary.

#164: Amara Darboh / WR - need more WR depth.

#214: Eddie Jackson / S
- Honestly just picked him because i know who he is and has a chance to fall for some reason. Good player good safety depth.

#236: Vincent Taylor / Dline - idk.

2016 Adopt-A-Titan
1. Rashad Johnson : 38 TKLS, 1 PD, 1 FF
2. Sean Spence : 54 TKLS, 3 SACKS, 5 PD, 1 FF
TitanSS

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drop Tim Williams as hard and as fast as you can for Ardarius Stewart, and it's a solid draft.
ragevsuall17

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be happy with Williams at 12 and White at 18. Ending up with both and Howard to boot... I'd fly to Nashville and high five you and JRob.

Darboh is an intriguing prospect at that stage of the draft, I would just want to add someone with a little more quickness and speed for the slot. I don't know if he's an upgrade over Sharpe, or if he offers anything different. That's what I would hope we're looking for in the mid round WR (if we end up with one of the bigger earlier WRs)... a guy who can play the slot, give us some plus quickness, provide an option in the return game (and other STs units).

Cam gives us another option at CB, even if I slightly prefer a guy like Kazee.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: