Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: Bills vs. the same old Titans
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
titans0021

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:47 pm    Post subject: GDT: Bills vs. the same old Titans Reply with quote

After the failures of -Hope-, TitanLegend and Titans fan 617 to secure us a victory with their gameday threads over the last three weeks, I will take over the honors to mark the start of our 13-game winning streak.

This shall be prettied up at a later date.

LeSean McCoy shall be out this week. Hopefully Sammy Watkins and Karlos Williams will also rest up for about a week and return to the Bills, fully healthy, for week six.

Props to mike23md on the sig

Last edited by titans0021 on Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well we havnt lost to this team in about 15 years I hope Sunday's not the day it happens. Titans need to come out throwing Brady and Eli were able to hurt the Bills threw the air with quick decisions Mariota and the Titans will have to do the same if there going to win this week. Also Defense will need to contain Talyor easier said than done

Sig By Smack

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS
Titan89

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a bad feeling about this one for us unfortunately. The Bills defense will bring the heat and with our pass blocking Mariota will probably be under constant pressure. Poutasi in particular I sure hope is ready or else Mario Williams is going to eat him alive.

With no McCoy we should be able to contain the Bills offense better. The big key is our O line against their D line. If we can give Mariota some time we can win this. However, after the Cleveland game I can see the same kind of scenario I am afraid. I sure hope our offensive line plays better than it has to start this year.It sucks so bad we did not beat the Colts when we had them.
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The time thing is key here it was highlighted up here in NE when the Pats beat them a few weeks ago and I seen it some where else about Eli this week that ball has to come out in under 2 secs consistently to be effective against Buffalos Defense. This seems like a game Kendal Wright will need to be ready to make a lot of catches. Titans will need to throw to set up the run they can't come out on 1st and 2nd downs with runs a majority of the time putting Mariota in 3rd and longs is a recipe for disaster

Sig By Smack

titans0021

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, this is a game for Kendall and Delanie to take over. Maybe Douglas can come in handy. Mariota can thrive when asked to get the ball out quick, and that's what we're going to have to do. Wouldn't mind a couple deep shots to DGB and/or Hunter early to keep them honest, but key is going to be to just get the ball out as soon as possible in most situations.

Props to mike23md on the sig
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mariota has thrived with quick passes, Bills have struggled mightily defending them.

No reason our offense can't be successful, and with them missing their top two RBs and potentially top WR and us returning McCourty, no reason we can't have a respectable performance from the defense.

We're coming up on a stretch of:

vs Injury-depleted Bills
vs Dysfunctional Dolphins
vs Good Falcons
@ Terrible Texans
@ Breesus Is All They've Got Saints
vs One Man Offense But Good Defense Panthers
@ Typical Jaguars
vs Maybe Better Raiders
vs Typical Jaguars

If Mariota is as good as the first 3 weeks indicate, there is a lot of winnable games in that stretch.

This game is a game, if this team has truly "turned it around", that we should win given how much the Bills are missing and how much of a good match up it is for us.

The Colts game was big, but this one is even bigger. Wanna make something out of this season? You gotta win this game.

Just another 4-5 win year and top 10 draft pick? We lose it.
D E S

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The encouraging thing going into this week is our defense truly dominated half of each game so far, and our offense has looked as if it could be dominate if not for some drops and fumbles/int's. The bad side of that is we only won 1 of the games. Our coaches have to keep the pressure on and not go conservative on either side of the ball. Coming out of a bye, at home, we have to start fast. If we stumble out of the gate and spot another team 14 points I will begin to lose what faith I have left in Whiz. Showing fight to respond is great but always being in that position is the fault of the coach. I understand he can't catch the drops for them or keep possession when they fumble, but he can bench guys and give more opportunities to others.***cough...Harry Douglas...cough***
deeluxx3

Hot Shot Crew
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a game that we should/could win. In recent years, we have lost these games. If this is truly a new team, we gotta come out with a W.

RIP Crakburn & BoYz2tHeBoWl
RIP Steve "Air" McNair...the greatest Titan of all-time
FootballProdiG

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta play like they did the first game to win.

ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not expecting a win. OL will get ate alive and DBs will be burnt by Harvin/Watkins duo.

Driver of the Brad Kaaya Hype Train
Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Not expecting a win. OL will get ate alive and DBs will be burnt by Harvin/Watkins duo.

Watkins is banged up they have no RBs right now and there QB is Tyrod Taylor not saying where gonna def win but we have more of a chance than your giving them

Sig By Smack

TitanSS

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like our CBs with McCourty back. Our safeties scare me. I honestly think we win this one. Their offense should do absolutely nothing, and if we can force any mistakes at all we should win.

This could be a replay of the browns game, which if we eliminate the punt return, or even just recover one of Manziel's fumbles we would have most likely won, even with the two big plays the defense gave up.

I think our offense will come out to play. Our OL will continue to get eaten alive, just as it did against the Browns, so the coaches are going to have to plan ahead for that this time.
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans fan 617 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:

Watkins is banged up they have no RBs right now and there QB is Tyrod Taylor not saying where gonna def win but we have more of a chance than your giving them

Our secondary was burnt by Travis Benjamin numerous times. I repeat, Travis Benjamin. Then last week gave up two long passes on what 3rd and 20 to Hilton and Dorsett. Watkins may be banged up but he's still a very good WR and Harvin's speed could burn our secondary at any point. I don't care who the QB. That bum Manziel didn't have any trouble finding Benjamin for two bombs. Our defense just isn't very good..... Still. PR is slightly better but run defense looks blah, can't tackle still, and pass coverage still sucks. McCourty isn't going to come in and instantly help. I imagine he's going to be rusty big time.

Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:

Assuming Whiz hasn't forgotten how to gameplan, the o-line shouldn't even be a slight issue. Quick passes all day. Buffalo has absolutely no clue on how to stop them.
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanLegend wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:

Assuming Whiz hasn't forgotten how to gameplan, the o-line shouldn't even be a slight issue. Quick passes all day. Buffalo has absolutely no clue on how to stop them.

We are talking about Whiz Laughing

Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 1 of 44

Jump to: