Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Update on Crakburn
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KiwiFan94

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would just like say his family is in my thoughs, and say it is sad to lose another member of life and of this great board. RIP Crackburn

~Mozilla on the sig~
return2glory

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crackburn is still in my thoughts, and his family is still in my prayers R.I.P

^^xmike609x^^ R.I.P.Crackburn & Boyz2theBowl
HolmesSB43MVP

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though I'm a Steelers fan, my heart goes out to your family.

Best wishes, hope he gets better.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is Crakburns buddy Dave. Ill let Tracy know you guys are still posting on here so she can check it out. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

Props to KardiacKid87 for the pimp sig!

Second Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
ThisFireBurns

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got goosebumps when I saw the username just now. I know I wasn't the only one to think about Crakburn yesterday when we picked a center.
MaineEvent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very sorry about this. Thoughts and Prayers with the family.

Rest In Peace, Crakburn
- Giants Nation

Cowboys fan;[quote="MightyMouse07"]Ramses will be the best WR in this draft. There are no doubts about that from me.[/quote]
Bark4browns333

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a new member I obviously wasn't here to interact with Joe, but I've read damn near every post in this 36 page thread - tears upon tears have been brought to my eyes.

This is one of the more unbelievable and tragically fantastic stories that truly shows the power and will of the human heart.

My prayers are with Tracy, Dave and Joe tonight.

For those responsible for organizing all of this and arranging for Joe Thomas to meet with Joe, there's a spot in Heaven waiting for you - that's one of those things you see one person do for another, and for a brief moment you see a glimpse into the greatness that we, as people, are capable of.

God Bless.
Iron B

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:05 pm    Post subject: RIP Reply with quote

R.I.P My prayers are with you, He is in a better place.

The Gates of Heaven open up and brushes clouds
A shadow touches them, A soul is found
Angels dart from cloud to cloud, they heard the sound
God's arms strengthed open, he is proud
A son is home, his spirit romes
The sky rings with bell tones
Look to sky, The stars are his eyes, he smiles at sunrise
His spirit embracing his loved ones with love that never dies
He is so far but so near
Whispering in the wind to those he holds dear, no fear
He flesh gone, but his passion will never cease
Never sleeping, He is resting in peace

R.I.P

My new Sig from BlueQuickSliver Rocks!
dawgpound1816

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I miss ya brother.....Every time I listen to Sublime, I always think of the last song you had on your myspace page. "Amber".

Tracy, Dave, & Family.....I always think of you guys.....I hope you are all doing well.

Much Love.....RIP Crackburn.

R.I.P. Brother Crakburn - Never Bark in the Dark Brother Crakburn....For all of us Dawgs will be barking to the heavens for you.
Fulldawg78

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe this summer will mark 2 years. Crackburn and his family is always in my thoughts and prayers. Rest in Peace bro!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm very sorry for the loss, my thoughts and prayers go out to your family. My cousin who is a huge Browns fan (not a member of the forum though) was at my house and pulled up the Browns forum and left it up and I came across this, very sad and I'm very sorry to read this.
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow...reading through this gave me chills to the core!

I was a fairly new member during all this, plus in Afghanistan so didn't have the ability to post much, if at all.

I must say im simply amazed at this community and what they did! This place is a class act, and one of the first thing I check every morning!

To Crackburn, RIP friend, you are missed around these parts and will never be forgotten with great members like we have here now Very Happy

and whether you were in the marines or just a supporter, semper fi Applause Applause Applause Applause

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dealing with what I've been dealing with for the last 2 weeks, I can honestly say that 8 know what Crackburns family went through. My stepdad has had cancer for the last 4 years, which started with melanoma back in 2006. Doctors called him the miracle man because they had never seen anyone fight as hard as he did.

4 brain surgeries, 3 stomach surgeries, and a lung surgery later he lost his bout with cancer. Just 3 weeks ago, doctors said he was doing great and that he only had a tiny amount of cancer in his lungs. A week and a half ago, he woke up with what he called the worst headache in his 54 year life. My mom asked him if he wanted to goto the hospital and he said no, he thought he'd be okay. Later on that day, he couldn't get off the floor and asked my mom to call the ambulance.

Doctors immediately gave him a CT Scan and saw that he had a massive tumor in the only part of his brain that had been cancer free. The tumor was bleeding and there was no way to stop it. Removing it would have turned him into a vegetable and that is the only thing he didn't want. Over the last week he got sicker and sicker until Tuesday afternoon I got a text while I was picking out my girlfriends engagement ring. My mom told me it was time to say goodbye. I finished up at the jewlers, flew home grabbed my girlfriend and rushed to the hospital. 15 minutes after we got there and 5 minutes after my brother arrived he passed away.

Everything that happened made me think of Crackburn and his wife. When I saw the pain my stepdad was in, I knew it was no different for Joe. I commend his wife for all she did for him just as I do the same for my mom. I have no doubts that joe has met up with my stepdad in heaven and that they have shared stories.

Didn't mean to hijack this thread, but wanted to let everyone know where I've been lately and that I. Give many kudos to Joe and his family. They must damn well be strong people because I know how strong we've had to be in recent months.

Cancer is the absolute worst thing ever and if I had 1 dream it would be for someone to find a defnite cure.

Browns Forum HOF Member Class of 2011
hornbybrown

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fsubrowns9510 wrote:
Dealing with what I've been dealing with for the last 2 weeks, I can honestly say that 8 know what Crackburns family went through. My stepdad has had cancer for the last 4 years, which started with melanoma back in 2006. Doctors called him the miracle man because they had never seen anyone fight as hard as he did.

4 brain surgeries, 3 stomach surgeries, and a lung surgery later he lost his bout with cancer. Just 3 weeks ago, doctors said he was doing great and that he only had a tiny amount of cancer in his lungs. A week and a half ago, he woke up with what he called the worst headache in his 54 year life. My mom asked him if he wanted to goto the hospital and he said no, he thought he'd be okay. Later on that day, he couldn't get off the floor and asked my mom to call the ambulance.

Doctors immediately gave him a CT Scan and saw that he had a massive tumor in the only part of his brain that had been cancer free. The tumor was bleeding and there was no way to stop it. Removing it would have turned him into a vegetable and that is the only thing he didn't want. Over the last week he got sicker and sicker until Tuesday afternoon I got a text while I was picking out my girlfriends engagement ring. My mom told me it was time to say goodbye. I finished up at the jewlers, flew home grabbed my girlfriend and rushed to the hospital. 15 minutes after we got there and 5 minutes after my brother arrived he passed away.

Everything that happened made me think of Crackburn and his wife. When I saw the pain my stepdad was in, I knew it was no different for Joe. I commend his wife for all she did for him just as I do the same for my mom. I have no doubts that joe has met up with my stepdad in heaven and that they have shared stories.

Didn't mean to hijack this thread, but wanted to let everyone know where I've been lately and that I. Give many kudos to Joe and his family. They must damn well be strong people because I know how strong we've had to be in recent months.

Cancer is the absolute worst thing ever and if I had 1 dream it would be for someone to find a defnite cure.

Sorry for Your loss. Cancer is a horrible thing. My thoughts are with FSU.

Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin 16 Recs 169 Yds 2 TD's
Pierre Desir
capton cutclass

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fsubrowns9510 wrote:
Cancer is the absolute worst thing ever and if I had 1 dream it would be for someone to find a definite cure.

I have also lost someone very close to me who had cancer and anyone who has had to watch a loved one live with this disease, than most likely you know that there are a few things that are far worse than death itself. Cancer is one of them.

Phillies 2008 + 2009 National League Champs
Congrats CJ2K!
RIP Steve McNair

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 36 of 38

Jump to: