Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Update on Crakburn
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
titans0021

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uncle Buck wrote:
Tracy,

I would like to echo the sentiments of all the people who have responded here. Joe was one of the great contributors to this site, and I always enjoyed reading his opinions on the Browns.

Please know that Joe, yourself, and your entire family will be in my thoughts and prayers in this difficult time. Also, please let Joe know that we are all thinking about him, and that, in spirit, he is not alone. He has friends all over the country.

May God bless you all.

I don't really know what to add to this. My prayers will be with him and everyone is rooting for him.

UncleBuck basically said everything that I intended to say. I always enjoyed reading Joe's posts and although I'm not a Browns fan I was just as saddened as anyone when I first read about the cancer.

God bless

2014 Adopt-a-Titans
1. Justin Hunter, WR - 12 receptions, 237 yards, 1 touchdown
2. Brian Schwenke, C.
keepnitgangsta1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll pray for him every night, it's really a tough thing to cope with for all of us on the forum too.

My best wishes go out to your whole family, and Joe. Everybody here on the forum is praying and keeping him in their thoughts because of the great person he was, and the amazing football knowledge that he brought to our community. I'm not a Browns fan either, but I loved reading his posts and learning new stuff from him all the time. He was really a great guy to talk football with.

My best wishes to Joe and the whole family.

My NFL Draft Thread
bigdawg316

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracy,

I don't even know where to begin. I just went through this in the last year. Crakburn is a beloved member of our forum and his insite is always great. I hope your family the best, and will say prayers for you and your family.

God Bless and with Love,
Derek
The_Slamman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracy, I know how challenging it is to have a loved one spend their remaining days in hospice. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. God Bless.

LETSGOBROWNIES

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracy, my thoughts are with you and your family. I just hope Joe knows how much he means to all of us. God Bless.

-Devin.

First Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
deeluxx3

Hot Shot Crew
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracy,

I just want you to know that you, your husband crakburn, and your family will be in my prayers tonight. I remember first hearing about his illness and being saddened by it. In the posts of his that I was fortunate enough to catch, I always came out impressed after reading them. Good luck and God bless.

-deeluxx

RIP Crakburn & BoYz2tHeBoWl
RIP Steve "Air" McNair...the greatest Titan of all-time
iavikefn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracy,

I know that you already know this, but you are married to an outstanding man. What he has provided to this forum is nothing short of amazing, and although I have never met him in real life, I'm sure he is a stand-up man, and a joy to be around. Please know that you and Joe have a family here on Football's Future that love and respect him. It's hard to hear what he is going through, but please make sure that you make the most of his remaining days. Hopefully those days turn into months, and those months into years.

God Bless.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracy,

I always loved reading husband had to say. He had a reputation for being fair, knowledgeable, and kind. I wish more guys were like Joe. God Bless your family. Crying or Very sad

Michael (briggsie2006)

Last edited by briggsie2006 on Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
NDBrownsFan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracy

Just remember that God is in control of this......

Ive always admired Joe...... tell him to keep up the fight!

Props to Dawg24 on the sig!

Derek Anderson's completion percentage is six points lower than JaMarcus Russell.

^This is why we rock!
FLsports4life15

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracy,

Joe definitely made this forum a better place, you could tell that by reading just one of his posts and he was a great guy. Joe will be in my prayers. Here's to the best and God Bless.

FL's 245 Fave Hip Hop Songs (245-201)
Bonanza

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know I always look at FF in the morning when I have a moment. I look to sports for a brief "getaway" from the realities that are life. Same with this morning, I looked for encouraging Browns news or chatter. This was the first thread I saw and hence the first thread I read. You're husband is always one of the posters I enjoy reading. He always has a way of writing that is non-abrasive while still bringing out the desired point. He has been sorely missed the past few weeks.

Tracy, I'm so sorry to hear this. I've been thinking about Joe for awhile since I haven't seen him on here a lot lately. Please tell him I'm thinking about him. And also to you now. You both will be in my prayers. I have to admit that I've shed a tear reading all of the thoughts of sympathy. And hope that whatever is said here on FF will bring you and your husband a little bit of comfort.

When discomforting things happen in my life I always find comfort in the bible. There are many things said in it concerning life-changing things such as you are facing. I encourage you to peer into it for some of the comfort you need. If you need anything from me please PM me. Smile

Again my thoughts and prayers will be with you.

Dave

The Great ElipticDawg on the sig.!
kosar77

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracy, please tell Joe that Jesus loves him very much, tell him not to take everything the doctor says for fact. Afterall a doctor is just a man like everyone else. Tell him to hang in there and keep fighting, tell him to seek the Lord. I pray that he will be healed, that your family finds comfort, joy and peace. Tell him thanks for being himself, tell him thanks for the impact he has made on all of us, tell him we love him.
hollywood14

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

crakburn was and still is a guy that many of the younger guys look up to and he has taught some of us some great things. I never got the chance to talk to him but I've read what he has had to say on numerous accounts and he is a very intelligent, well-spoken man.

Stay strong.

Jgoldiscool on the sig

Last edited by hollywood14 on Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Arem20

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really know what to say that hasn't already been said.
I'll be praying for you, Joe, and the entire family as you go through this extremely hard time.

Stay strong,
Arem
Jawn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe and Tracy

As so many others have said, I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Joe, it's hard to imagine what you must be going through right now, but I pray that God gives you peace in your heart.

Tracy, I'm sure this is also an extremely hard time for you, and I pray that, even while it's so hard to see your husband like this that you'll just stay strong and trust that whatever happens God is in control. I'll keep you in my prayers as well.

God bless,

Jawn

LOTO.Tailback on the sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 3 of 38

Jump to: