Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Randy Moss situation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigben7-90

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:29 pm    Post subject: Randy Moss situation Reply with quote

of course as many ppl know randy moss is really thinking about leaving minnesota and going to a different team i heard that he might be going to someone in the afc north like baltimore, but if he doesnt he will fit preyy well in pittsburgh, especially since burres decided to leave us 10 mins after we lost to the dang patriots.
RetireCowher

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Were you born in 1990? You seem like a little kid. Moss will never wear Black and Gold...Rooney hates guys like Randy.

sorry little fella.
Shooters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RetireCowher wrote:
Were you born in 1990? You seem like a little kid. Moss will never wear Black and Gold...Rooney hates guys like Randy.

sorry little fella.

Please do not insult other posters. This person is giving their opinion. Try explaining your position versus attacking someone.

In other words, play nice.....

I do agree that Moss is not Steeler material. They will make a push to keep Burress and maybe even Franchise him.
RetireCowher

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wasn't an insult...merely asking if the 90 in his name signified the year he was born. His writing also suggests that he is young. I didn't intend to offend.
bigben7-90

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it dont really matter when i was born that has nothing to do, i dont like randy moss but if he campe to pitt it would help plexico said hew would leave, besides i dont like him, i dont give a crap i he goes to baltimore clevelanbd, or cincinati, either way hel be good, better than staying in minnesota, be cool kid, it don mater if im 15

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: