Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD 16 Sign-Ups are Rolling!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:54 pm    Post subject: FFMD 16 Sign-Ups are Rolling! Reply with quote

It's Baaaack!!!

That's right, it's about time for FFMD to start back up again and we going back to basics this year; Footballs Future Mock Draft as it was intended.

For those who are not familiar with FFMD, this is a forum wide mock draft where your forum (as a collective group) gets to act like the front office of your favorite team. If you're up to the challenge, you can sign up to be the official GM of your team HERE. If you are chosen, you can set up your staff including assistant GM and capologist, head coach, and scouting department.

For any newbies, feel free to check our last year's FFMD in the GM Mock Draft forum. Among the back-to-basics changes to FFMD this year, we have foregone Free Agency to make it more simple, and will be doing strictly a full 7-round mock (with comp picks and undrafted free agency). As with last year, the Trade Council will operate only in a rubber-stamping capacity (all trades will be accepted automatically given both teams War Rooms have demonstrated actual in-thread discussion among the staff and a majority vote). For all rules, click HERE.

FFMD is an awesome experience that lets you interact with the other 31 teams in the NFL. The draft portion is just as exciting as each team gets in their "war room" and once they are on the clock they come together with a decision.

Remember, we put this on as a fun thing so make sure everyone gets involved, don't take anything too seriously, and HAVE FUN!

wackywabbit wrote:
Playing center for the Chargers is like teaching DADA at Hogwarts.
coordinator0

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ravens forum, can we muster up enough activity to make this fun? I might volunteer myself as the GM again if we can get a solid group of 5+ that would participate in the vote for every pick and/or trade.
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
Ravens forum, can we muster up enough activity to make this fun? I might volunteer myself as the GM again if we can get a solid group of 5+ that would participate in the vote for every pick and/or trade.

I have an extremely busy work schedule, but I can help with voting every now and again when I see it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm here most days so I'd provide some input.

Thomas5737 wrote:

. . . Flacco is right. . .
coordinator0

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
I have an extremely busy work schedule, but I can help with voting every now and again when I see it.

Flaccomania wrote:
I'm here most days so I'd provide some input.

Yep, that's all we really need to keep something like this light and fun. Usually the FFMDs are good for seeing people make the strongest cases for prospects they like too. That's always nice. Very Happy

Alright, somebody will have to be Baltimore's GM and the deadline is tomorrow so I'll apply. If I'm picked we will have to decide on a voting system, but that's pretty much it for procedural purposes. All this entails is discussing/debating prospects and trades and then voting on decisions. Simple. Well, hopefully. Laughing
Danand

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can vote and complain when you guys want players at skill positions instead of fat men for the trenches. I'm about 6-7 hours ahead of you though, so when the activity is highest I am usually asleep which limits my participation.
Rein

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danand wrote:
I can vote and complain when you guys want players at skill positions instead of fat men for the trenches. I'm about 6-7 hours ahead of you though, so when the activity is highest I am usually asleep which limits my participation.

I'm in the same situation but I will be here to vote/discuss your moves throughout the FFMD whenever the time difference makes it possible.
coordinator0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danand wrote:

Rein wrote:
I'm in the same situation but I will be here to vote/discuss your moves throughout the FFMD whenever the time difference makes it possible.

Big boards are your friends!

No, seriously. Just post or PM your preferred order of things and I will take the highest remaining option as your vote if you won't be around at the time of the pick (or trade decision).
dcarey20

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:

I'll help for sure.
Danand

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
Danand wrote:

Rein wrote:

No, seriously. Just post or PM your preferred order of things and I will take the highest remaining option as your vote if you won't be around at the time of the pick (or trade decision).

I can contribute with a big board, it contains Ramsey, Coleman, Young, C. Jones and fat men!
coordinator0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danand wrote:
coordinator0 wrote:
Danand wrote:

Rein wrote:

I can contribute with a big board, it contains Ramsey, Coleman, Young, C. Jones and fat men!

You're hired!
r_sayle

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll contribute as much as possible, getting married on Saturday so I'll be here when I can.
Flaccomania

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

r_sayle wrote:
I'll contribute as much as possible, getting married on Saturday so I'll be here when I can.

congrats and my condolences all at the same time, bud.

Thomas5737 wrote:

r_sayle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flaccomania wrote:
r_sayle wrote:

Haha thank you.
Flaccomania

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

r_sayle wrote:
Flaccomania wrote:
r_sayle wrote:

Haha thank you.

Very Happy I got married in October, I know the feels. It's nice to know that no matter how much you annoy them, they aren't going anywhere. But it sucks knowing that no matter how much they annoy you, they aren't going anywhere Laughing

Thomas5737 wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: