Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Introduction Thread [Non-Ravens Fans: Feel Free to Sign]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sp6488

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anubiz wrote:
sp6488 wrote:
Anubiz wrote:
Username: Anubiz

Favorite Sport: Football/Basketball.

Favorite Teams: Ravens/Lakers

Favorite Player(Current): Torrey Smith, Ray Rice, Jimmy Smith

Favorite Player(All time): Ed Reed / Anquan Boldin

Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads? All three, please.

Favorite TV Shows: Sons of Anarchy, The Next Iron Chef, Grey's Anatomy (don't laugh)

Favorite Bands: Kendrick Lamar, Frank Ocean, Kanye West

School Level/Job: In college

Your Dream Dinner(5 people, dead or alive, you want to meet):

5 Words to Describe You: Ravens fan lost in California.

Ravens Fan Background: Was a casual fan since the 02-03 season, but dived into and really followed the team back in 07 the year they drafted Flacco/Rice.

Favorite Past Raven: Chris McAlister

Favorite Current Raven: Torrey Smith / Ray Rice

Favorite Past Non-Raven: Rather not. A lot of players I love/like a lot to watch that are non-Ravens in the past and currently but never would I label a player "favorite non-Raven."

Anything Else You Want to Share: Ask me. I love conversation and I welcome it anytime.

I did. Sons is awesome, though. Just watched the first four seasons in the span of about a week then caught up on S5.

Sons is so addicting. I can't stop. I hate that I have to wait a week between episodes. It was so much better when I wasn't caught up and I can go on a 4-5 episode binge. lol.

Okay, I know it's going to be almost impossible to defend my love for Grey's Anatomy, but I love the show and I can't stop watching it either. I hate how it's become so overly dramatized, but even that won't get me to stop watching it. lol.

Yea, my girlfriend tells me how good it is all the time.

Haha, just giving you a hard time.

I'm the same exact way. I hate being caught up and not being able to watch several in a row.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:

I'm the same exact way. I hate being caught up and not being able to watch several in a row.

Don't worry. I'm not sensitive. I hear it from my friends all the time when after TNF, I leave the bar to go home and watch Grey's. lolololol.
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:
Anubiz wrote:

Sons is so addicting. I can't stop. I hate that I have to wait a week between episodes. It was so much better when I wasn't caught up and I can go on a 4-5 episode binge. lol.

Okay, I know it's going to be almost impossible to defend my love for Grey's Anatomy, but I love the show and I can't stop watching it either. I hate how it's become so overly dramatized, but even that won't get me to stop watching it. lol.

Tis why when I get caught up on a show, I quit it for the next show... until the previous show plays a full season... and then I watch. I keep my shows in rotation... I find that if I abstain for just a couple weeks, I'm good to go for the long haul. You miss the show at first... but you were going to miss it either way. Might as well have missing the show serve some extra purpose.

That and I try to pick shows that are already finished now. College destroyed many of my "shows". I used to love Smallville, Heroes, and Supernatural... and then I went to college and night classes killed them. After that I said, "never again" and decided the best shows are the ones I don't need TV for.

Oh and welcome to the forums Anubiz... I think you'll find that a few Ravens fans are also Lakers fans. I'm a Lakers fan (moreso Kobe fan, but they've become intertwined). I think Flaccomania is as well. And someone else... but yeah. Plenty of Ravens-Lakers fans here.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
sp6488 wrote:

Tis why when I get caught up on a show, I quit it for the next show... until the previous show plays a full season... and then I watch. I keep my shows in rotation... I find that if I abstain for just a couple weeks, I'm good to go for the long haul. You miss the show at first... but you were going to miss it either way. Might as well have missing the show serve some extra purpose.

That and I try to pick shows that are already finished now. College destroyed many of my "shows". I used to love Smallville, Heroes, and Supernatural... and then I went to college and night classes killed them. After that I said, "never again" and decided the best shows are the ones I don't need TV for.

Oh and welcome to the forums Anubiz... I think you'll find that a few Ravens fans are also Lakers fans. I'm a Lakers fan (moreso Kobe fan, but they've become intertwined). I think Flaccomania is as well. And someone else... but yeah. Plenty of Ravens-Lakers fans here.

I like your methods, but for me, I just can't stop watching SOA. lol. It's like a drug. I purposely plan nothing on Tuesday nights' after class to watch SOA. lol. ^_^

Thanks man! It's nice to start posting where there are more active Ravens' fans!
As far as the Lakers' fandom goes, I live in Cali, born & raised here and so my very first sporting event was a Lakers game at age 4 and fell in love with the team since.

Ed Reed was the reason I became a Ravens' fan and I've loved them ever since.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Username: MCgamer89

Favorite Sport: Football / Basketball

Favorite Teams: Baltimore Ravens / Boston Celtics

Favorite Player (Current): Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Terrell Suggs, Troy Polamalu

Favorite Player (All time): Ed Reed

Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads? Iíll take them all, Iím not picky

Favorite Movie: Batman The Dark Knight Rises, TED, The Hangover, The Fighter, Remember The Titans (tons more but that would be a long list)

Favorite TV Shows: Dexter, Entourage, Family Guy, South Park

Favorite Books: Not a reader anymore, read enough for work, lol.

Favorite Meal: Chicken parmesan and pasta. A good steak is always good too.

Favorite Bands: Bone Thugs and Harmony, Kayne West, Kendrick Lamer, Lupe Fiasco, Eminem (I listen to mostly Rap and R&B, but am open to listen to things before I judge them)

School Level/Job: Graduated High School / Intelligence Analyst in the U.S. Army

Your Dream Dinner (5 people, dead or alive, you want to meet): Bizzy Bone, Eminem, Donald Trump, Ray Lewis, Mila Kunis

5 Words to Describe You: chill, honest, quiet, competitive, gamer

Ravens Fan Background: Honestly donít remember, first football game I really watched and got into was a Ravens game and just got hooked with how they played defense. The whole organized chaos and exotic looks/blitzes got me hooked. The offense was terrible and I wanna say Kyle Boller was the QB, but with Jamal Lewis pounding the rock and the way that defense played, even losses were good games. Now I care a lot about winning though so no loss is ever fun anymore, lol.

Favorite Past Raven: Peter Boulware, Chris McAlister, Jamal Lewis

Favorite Current Raven: Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Terrell Suggs (a few offensive players are growing on me, but I miss the dominating defense days. Now the rules just help the offense too much)

Favorite Past Non-Raven: Sean Taylor (RIP), John Lynch

Anything Else You Want to Share: So far on this site Iíve done a lot more reading than posting, maybe that will change eventually but even just reading the debates on this site has been entertaining and educational, lol. Some people on here seem like they should work in the NFL with how much knowledge they have. I play a lot of Xbox, so hit me up if you play any of the games in my sig block. Iím always down to find new people to play with.
alfalcone

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:09 am    Post subject: Re: The Introduction Thread [Non-Ravens Fans: Feel Free to S Reply with quote

No idea if I've already done this or not, and am too lazy to check

Username: alfalcone

Favorite Sport: Ravens, College Football, NFL, Lacrosse

Favorite Teams: Ravens, Florida State, Michigan, Maryland, Wake Forest

Favorite Player(Current): Jimmy Smith

Favorite Player(All time): Ray Lewis, Randy Moss, Vince Young

Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads? Brunettes

Favorite Movie: 300 or Superbad

Favorite TV Shows: The League

Favorite Books: Freakonomics, Harry Potter

Favorite Meal: Tacos

Favorite Bands: Anything catchy

School Level/Job: BA in Economics, Investment Banker

Your Dream Dinner(5 people, dead or alive, you want to meet): Marissa Miller, John Locke, Thomas Jefferson, Julius Caesar, Teddy Roosevelt

5 Words to Describe You: Contrarian, Passionate, Stubborn, Loyal, Hungry

Ravens Fan Background: Dad took me to the first ever game in 1996, fan ever since

Favorite Past Raven: Kelly Greg / Chris Mcalister

Favorite Current Raven: Jimmy Smith

Favorite Past Non-Raven Randy Moss

Founder of the Loucheiz Purifoy, Chris Young, Frank Clark, Sean Price,
Donte Moncrief, and Karlos Williams bandwagons.
goldenraven54

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Username: goldenraven54

Favorite Sport: Football

Favorite Teams: Ravens

Favorite Player(Current): Joe Flacco

Favorite Player(All time): Ray Lewis

Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads? Brunettes

Favorite TV Shows: Homeland, South Park, House of Cards

Favorite Meal: Steak please

Favorite Bands: Mumford & Sons, Black Keys

School Level/Job: In college

Your Dream Dinner(5 people, dead or alive, you want to meet): Ray Lewis, Abraham Lincoln, Art Modell, Albert Einstein, Wayne Gretzky

5 Words to Describe You: I honestly do not know

Ravens Fan Background: Been to my 1st (and only to this date) NFL game in 2009 at the M&T, never looked back since.

Favorite Past Raven: Ray Lewis

Favorite Current Raven: Joe Flacco

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: