Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Tattoo Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TommyC376

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:01 am    Post subject: The Tattoo Thread Reply with quote

Here is a place where you can share your tattoo stories, what tattoos you have, and what tattoos you want/are planning to get.

I'll start, I have 1. On the left side of my chest right below the collar bone, it says "Veritas" - its means truth in Latin.

I would like to get a few more, lately I have been really interested in Sailor Jerry type tattoos.

I also want to get a tattoo for my mom, her favorite song is Let It Be - The Beatles. I'm thinking about getting "Let It Be" on my right side, above my ribs.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have three in total.

Two paw prints on each shoulder blade, in memory of my heart dog.

Also have a Lab silhouette on my right calf - just for my general love of the breed.

I plan on getting at least two more. I know the next one I want the veterinary medicine symbol...not sure about the other one.

^^^El Rammy
TommyC376

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
I have three in total.

Also have a Lab silhouette on my right calf - just for my general love of the breed.

I plan on getting at least two more. I know the next one I want the veterinary medicine symbol...not sure about the other one.
Didn't know you were that big of a dog lover, the tats seem pretty cool!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
I have three in total.

Didn't know you were that big of a dog lover, the tats seem pretty cool!

Laughing Yup. Been showing Labs for about two years now and owned a Lab for three. Don't have one right now, but waiting for a pup who should be here later this year.

^^^El Rammy
jg6041

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I was 18 I went with a girl I was trying to hook up with.
Above my right ankle I got .....a dream catcher Embarassed
I have been asked if I play tennis because it looks like a tennis racket.
And of course I have been teased about whether or not I am straight.
I was going to get another one of Calvin and Hobbes on my shoulder but I am glad I never did.

Was it Colin Kaepernick?
TommyC376

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jg6041 wrote:
When I was 18 I went with a girl I was trying to hook up with.
Above my right ankle I got .....a dream catcher Embarassed
I have been asked if I play tennis because it looks like a tennis racket.
And of course I have been teased about whether or not I am straight.
I was going to get another one of Calvin and Hobbes on my shoulder but I am glad I never did.
Laughing Laughing

These guys at Tattoo Nightmares can help you out!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calvin & Hobbes > Dream Catchers

MrDrew wrote:
Can somebody give me a good reason there's not a giant statue to fret somewhere?
jg6041

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fretgod99 wrote:
Calvin & Hobbes > Dream Catchers

Picture of two men having sex > Dream Catchers
Oh well I was young and dumb.

Was it Colin Kaepernick?
ThePrototype

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to get a tattoo, but I don't know what to get. I just appreciate the art. I also can't afford it at the moment, because if it got one I'm spending a lot of money and going to best in the area.

Want to get a 1/4 sleeve or a 1/2 sleeve at some point though.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently have two tattoos. My last name across the top of my back and Est. 1992 across my chest.

Driver of the Brad Kaaya Hype Train
Adopt-A-Titan:
Avery Williamson
kgarrett12486

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 9 at the moment, getting another one soon with the wife to celebrate our anniversary...

Rammy on the sig...
RIP "El Fenomeno" - Oscar Taveras
BigBillsFan13

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have (almost) a full sleeve on my right arm. It will be finished next month. On my lower arm is a pirate theme, with a pirate ship in rough water with stormy skies over it on the outer part, a skull wearing a bandana and a banner that reads "Dead men tell no tales" on the inner part, and the helm of a ship on my elbow.

On my outer bicep is a pinup sitting in a horseshoe with a banner that has my wife's name in it, with two swallows holding the ends of the banner (birds go up onto my chest and back a little). My inner bicep has a sacred heart.

I'll be getting a mermaid on my tricep area to fill in the back and the tail will come around to the front under the pinup and cover up the last remaining empty space.

I did the pinup first, and the sacred heart after that, which is why it's all different on that arm.

I also have a clover on my back (top middle) and a pinup sitting on a chevron with four aces and flames behind it on my left calf.

I'll be doing my left arm after the mermaid is done, and I'm either going to do all American Traditional or a Nightmare Before Christmas theme... Probably the American Traditional. I'd just like that arm to be all one theme.

bucsfan333 wrote:
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
"Thanks BBF, but I need someone bigger and more scary to be my backup." - Nobody ever
ravens_rool28

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBF, if you don't go with the Nightmare theme we will no longer be friends.

If I ever get a tat, I'd want to get something from that movie. Maybe Jack walking down the roll-out hill thingy with Zero behind him.

Flaccomania

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Planning on getting my first one this summer. Going to be a cross with sort of a clover looking design on each end (to symbolize my Irish heritage), with my parents initials (JJS and JMS) in it (J at the top, S at the bottom and J/M on the two sides), and then in the round areas of the clover ends will be the birthstones of myself, my sister and my brother. Just as a something to symbolize my family.

Then the next one I want (though I've heard how much it hurts) is the word "Integrity" across my collarbone on the right side (shoulder to middle-ish). Integrity is something my dad has preached to me from day 1, so it'd be a further tribute to him.

Thomas5737 wrote:

. . . Flacco is right. . .
mistakebytehlak

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bald Eagle carrying 6 pack of budweiser in its beak, tommy gun in its talons on my left arm

a half done coverup on my chest- its two panthers fighting with a big rose almost visible on my neck. they will be fighting over a pile of skulls.

i have a zombie scene for a half sleeve.

sun, angel and moon on my shoulder bladess

another angel in the middle of the zombie scene on the back of my right arm (pretty legit tat)

a half done shark biting a girls leg off with a word that rhymes with trucked underneath it. its an awful tattoo. its on my thigh.

i have a tramp stamp of the state of ohio with TWO ONE SIX going through it in old school letters

I have three pinup girls on my left shin for my dads three wives. got a brooklyn bridge with the number 13 next to it--- got it on friday the 13th for 13 dollars when i first moved to NYC. have the undertaker logo. Have a rose that my dad has on my calf and below it, two carpet tow motors with a saw and hammer and my dad's name above it

here's my advice

THINK LONG HARD AND TWICE about memorial tattoos that you don't have a good story on the fly to lie about. You have no idea how many times i got asked whats that tattoo on your chest (before i decided to cover it up) and I said "oh, it says rest in peace... my mom died when i was 7". Sucks in the middle of hitting on a pretty girl to bring that convo down like that.

Also, don't get a tattoo before you're 18, if not 21. i hate my first 4 tats. My preference in style changed. You will not like the same things when you're 15/16/17 that you do when you're 25.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 1 of 44

Jump to: