Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Junior Galette suffers pec injury
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
domepatrol91

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:22 pm    Post subject: Junior Galette suffers pec injury Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Quote:
Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 3m3 minutes ago
Sources tell me and @RossJonesFOX Saints LB Junior Galette suffered a pec injury, could be out a while: http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/new-orleans-saints-junior-galette-has-pectoral-injury-060415

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're not saying it yet...because they don't have to...he's done. Enormous loss from a productivity prospective. But honestly...I'm not shedding a tear tonight. He he had a lower cap number he would have probably been out on his ear this offseason. He is a poor fit for what the organization is trying to change in their locker room.

~Sir William Osler
Breesus mode

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F@$&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I'm REALLY glad we drafted a pass rusher, still going to really hurt though

NS922 on the sig, <3
On Dez getting a new contract:
MightyMouse07 wrote:
sdrawkcab321 wrote:
He still dropped it.
You still drafted Johnny Football
Harper41

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

unfsaint wrote:
They're not saying it yet...because they don't have to...he's done. Enormous loss from a productivity prospective. But honestly...I'm not shedding a tear tonight. He he had a lower cap number he would have probably been out on his ear this offseason. He is a poor fit for what the organization is trying to change in their locker room.

And why is that? Accusations that seem to be false based on whats been released?
go saints

Texansfan713 wrote:
Go Pelicans!
Duffman57

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not gonna post it on here, but did anyone see the video of him and his friends where he says he doesn't have a pec injury, and then one of his friends says "f... Sean" in the background. Dude is a moron...I liked him so much, and was my huge sleeper in the draft, and I couldn't figure out why he went undrafted. This is why

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
domepatrol91

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duffman57 wrote:
I'm not gonna post it on here, but did anyone see the video of him and his friends where he says he doesn't have a pec injury, and then one of his friends says "f... Sean" in the background. Dude is a moron...I liked him so much, and was my huge sleeper in the draft, and I couldn't figure out why he went undrafted. This is why

"[Expletive] talking about a pec injury, my neck hurts from wearing these chains!"

Not sure why everyone is running with this, seems like he was just screwing around with his buddies.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

domepatrol91 wrote:

"[Expletive] talking about a pec injury, my neck hurts from wearing these chains!"

Not sure why everyone is running with this, seems like he was just screwing around with his buddies.

I think it's the eff Sean part. Screwing around with your buddies, but disrespecting your head coach is something else entirely. Not only that, but this combined with his other rumored antics (blackmailing rookies to make him defensive captain for a couple of million) and the domestic violence case (which was not his fault at all), this is not the attention he needs.

The guy's attitude leaves a lot to be desired. Especially with our rumored lockerroom issues last season.

NFL: New Orleans Saints
NHL: Edmonton Oilers
MLB: Minnesota Twins/ Toronto Blue Jays
NBA: Phoenix Suns/Toronto Raptors
domepatrol91

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Canadian Saint wrote:
domepatrol91 wrote:

I think it's the eff Sean part. Screwing around with your buddies, but disrespecting your head coach is something else entirely. Not only that, but this combined with his other rumored antics (blackmailing rookies to make him defensive captain for a couple of million) and the domestic violence case (which was not his fault at all), this is not the attention he needs.

The guy's attitude leaves a lot to be desired. Especially with our rumored lockerroom issues last season.

Is Junior Galette even the one who said something about Sean? You can't tell from the video, I'm not ready to jump down the guys throat for something one of his buddies may have said.

Badmouthing your boss or manager when you're with your buddies is very, very common. Nearly everyone has done it at some point. Unfortunately, Galette, or someone he was with was dumb enough to echo it on camera.

But people are acting like Galette is denying any injury, this simply isn't the case at all.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

domepatrol91 wrote:

Is Junior Galette even the one who said something about Sean? You can't tell from the video, I'm not ready to jump down the guys throat for something one of his buddies may have said.

Badmouthing your boss or manager when you're with your buddies is very, very common. Nearly everyone has done it at some point. Unfortunately, Galette, or someone he was with was dumb enough to echo it on camera.

But people are acting like Galette is denying any injury, this simply isn't the case at all.

I don't he said it. It was one of his buddies from what I can tell.

I guess for me, it's one thing after another from Junior recently. This is a non-issue probably, but after the defense C thing with rookies, getting shopped, the domestic violence case and now this, I really don't like his attitude.

Especially on a team that is cleansing them left, right and center in the offseason.

NFL: New Orleans Saints
NHL: Edmonton Oilers
MLB: Minnesota Twins/ Toronto Blue Jays
NBA: Phoenix Suns/Toronto Raptors
domepatrol91

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I definitely don't like his attitude. It's looking like he got his money and now he's content, hope he proves me wrong.

I was just pointing out that that video isn't what some people are making it out to be.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be SHOCKED IF he isn't IRed or cut. We will never see Junior Galette in a Saints uni again.

What else is there to see here? The guy has been an absolute embarrassment on Twitter in the past...there are rumors of significant locker room issues and that Galette is a ring leader...the Saints shop him trying to find and idiot willing to take him over the offseason...Galette gets injured and goes on to again prove that he is an idiot. His homeboys don't say "eff Sean" unless Galette is feeding them that garbage. And if one of his homeboys say "eff Sean" why would he post it if he disagreed with it?

He is playing chicken with the Saints...and he is about to get his head cut off. He will be broke 5 years from now, living in poverty.

~Sir William Osler
domepatrol91

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

unfsaint wrote:
I will be SHOCKED IF he isn't IRed or cut. We will never see Junior Galette in a Saints uni again.

What else is there to see here? The guy has been an absolute embarrassment on Twitter in the past...there are rumors of significant locker room issues and that Galette is a ring leader...the Saints shop him trying to find and idiot willing to take him over the offseason...Galette gets injured and goes on to again prove that he is an idiot. His homeboys don't say "eff Sean" unless Galette is feeding them that garbage. And if one of his homeboys say "eff Sean" why would he post it if he disagreed with it?

He is playing chicken with the Saints...and he is about to get his head cut off. He will be broke 5 years from now, living in poverty.

At this point, the Saints don't have the money to cut him. Too much guaranteed.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

domepatrol91 wrote:
unfsaint wrote:

At this point, the Saints don't have the money to cut him. Too much guaranteed.

I agree. I don't think that they could cut him even if they wanted to. It costs I believe $16 million to cut him right now...versus $12 million to keep him. You've got to believe that they will just keep him (on the IR) and cut/trade him next season. Either way...he's done as a Saint.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Saints try to recoup money from him on charges of conduct detrimental to the team.

~Sir William Osler
wow_junky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't look good, have to wait and see what happens now

Sucks to lose one of our best defensive players (and he is definitely top 3 with Jordan and Lewis and arguably our best last season) especially if it's because of his off the field stuff
NS922

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definitely don't want him playing for us again if he's going to be like that.

#JDI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: