Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Saints "Anything Goes" Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 54, 55, 56  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
SaintsBeast


Joined: 30 Oct 2009
Posts: 648
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spartica4Real wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Spartica4Real wrote:
I don't know if any of you guys know, but there's been rumors we're trading Mark Ingram.

Just saw someone say Mark Ingram to Pittsburgh for one of their OLBs... I don't know what I'd think about that. As I really wanna give Ingram one more year.

Where have you heard this? And what OLB would even be worth it? They wouldn't trade Jarvis Jones or Lamarr Woodley for him so we'd be getting what? Jason Worilds? Yeah, no thanks.


SaintsReport and Twitter. I don't want to do it either.


Lawrence Timmons. Laughing
_________________

2012 Adopt-A-Saint:
Martez Wilson, DE: 1 Sack, 6 Tackles, 1 FF, 1 Punt Block
Will Smith, DE: 2 Sacks, 22 Tackles, 0 FF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fray32


Joined: 30 Aug 2010
Posts: 475
Location: The Great White North
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steelers linebackers at the very least are well coached, but yeah it would be sad seeing this org finally move on from him when I've been defending him for so long. I like Ingram as a player but I just don't see anything special about this guy, the one positive we'd get from shipping him away would be finally having Pierre get a workload that's worthy of a balla like him Smile knowing this offense tho, they'll still find a way to limit him to 100 carries a season.

If this happens, I'll be steamed that we let Ivory go. Something tells me its all speculation based on our current roster and nothing more, though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
domepatrol91


Global Moderator
Joined: 26 Mar 2013
Posts: 4307
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think PT would be traded before Ingram...
_________________


2014 Adopt a Saint
Brandin Cooks - 10 receptions, 94 yards, 1 TD - 3 rushes, 49 yards
Corey White - 13 tackles, 1 fumble recovery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NS922


Joined: 01 Aug 2011
Posts: 7537
Location: New Orleans
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

domepatrol91 wrote:
I think PT would be traded before Ingram...


Which would be incredibly stupid
_________________
#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
X_Factor_40


Moderator
Joined: 24 Oct 2005
Posts: 18870
Location: Hockeytown
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Guys, I need your help.

I'm one of the three Lions Forum Moderators, and recently we have all been informed of the devastating news that one of our best veteran posters, Stylish313, has been diagnosed with terminal cancer around the same time of the birth of his 4th son last month. All of his 4 boys are very young. The cancer started in his stomach, and has spread to his lungs. It's stage 4, and while they had him sedated to try to do what they could, they're waking him up enough so that he can communicate because there's nothing left they can do for him.

You can get a full update on the story and his status in the Lions Forum.

I'm going to visit him in the hospital in a day or two. I'd like to have an opportunity to share with him how much love and support can come out of his FootballsFuture family. Please take a moment out of your day to drop by the Lions forum and share a post that I can read to him while visiting him in the hospital. A kind word, a memory of him on the forum, anything you think that will boost his spirits. It's a rough time for him and his family, and every little show of support will do a lot to boost his morale and give him strength to fight this cancer.

Check out the Stylish313 thread here.
_________________
Team Stylish313
Adopt-A-Lion: Calvin Johnson
Adopt-A-Lion: Stylish313
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Spartica4Real


Joined: 26 Jan 2013
Posts: 3778
Location: Louisiana (NS922 on the sig)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

X_Factor_40 wrote:
Hey Guys, I need your help.

I'm one of the three Lions Forum Moderators, and recently we have all been informed of the devastating news that one of our best veteran posters, Stylish313, has been diagnosed with terminal cancer around the same time of the birth of his 4th son last month. All of his 4 boys are very young. The cancer started in his stomach, and has spread to his lungs. It's stage 4, and while they had him sedated to try to do what they could, they're waking him up enough so that he can communicate because there's nothing left they can do for him.

You can get a full update on the story and his status in the Lions Forum.

I'm going to visit him in the hospital in a day or two. I'd like to have an opportunity to share with him how much love and support can come out of his FootballsFuture family. Please take a moment out of your day to drop by the Lions forum and share a post that I can read to him while visiting him in the hospital. A kind word, a memory of him on the forum, anything you think that will boost his spirits. It's a rough time for him and his family, and every little show of support will do a lot to boost his morale and give him strength to fight this cancer.

Check out the Stylish313 thread here.


Didn't know him but I'll definitely post something there. That's got to be a rough for him and his family.
_________________


PSN: The_SlayerSaint (PS4)

Adopt a Saint 2014:
Cam Jordan: 3 tackles, 3 passes defended
Joseph Morgan: Absolutely nothing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
X_Factor_40


Moderator
Joined: 24 Oct 2005
Posts: 18870
Location: Hockeytown
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just so everyone knows, Stylish313 (Glen) was laid to rest today. His mom sent me a message this morning and said that he looked very peaceful. She felt comfortable knowing that he's no longer in pain.

I'll write up some stuff about Stylish313 sometime soon. We'll have a full time memorial thread stickied at the top of the Lions Forum for him. We'll also add a Stylish313 award to the Lionys (or something similar) that LionsFTW will help me with.

On behalf of the Lions Forum I'd like to thank all of you who have stopped by to support Stylish313, his family, and his fellow Lions Forum posters. Thanks, guys.
_________________
Team Stylish313
Adopt-A-Lion: Calvin Johnson
Adopt-A-Lion: Stylish313
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
navysaintsfan


Joined: 02 Jan 2006
Posts: 11160
Location: Frednecksburg, VA
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So...my avatar just up and disappeared. Anyone want to help me come up with a new one?
_________________

Kenny Vaccaro; coming soon to a town near you to screw up your QB's day. ATL first on the knock-off list. #RISEUPFORWHAT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
domepatrol91


Global Moderator
Joined: 26 Mar 2013
Posts: 4307
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

navysaintsfan wrote:
So...my avatar just up and disappeared. Anyone want to help me come up with a new one?


I still see it...
_________________


2014 Adopt a Saint
Brandin Cooks - 10 receptions, 94 yards, 1 TD - 3 rushes, 49 yards
Corey White - 13 tackles, 1 fumble recovery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NS922


Joined: 01 Aug 2011
Posts: 7537
Location: New Orleans
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see it too
_________________
#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
domepatrol91


Global Moderator
Joined: 26 Mar 2013
Posts: 4307
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saved it and re-uploaded it.

Does it work for you now?



Code:
http://i.imgur.com/NNMYSt7.gif

_________________


2014 Adopt a Saint
Brandin Cooks - 10 receptions, 94 yards, 1 TD - 3 rushes, 49 yards
Corey White - 13 tackles, 1 fumble recovery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
navysaintsfan


Joined: 02 Jan 2006
Posts: 11160
Location: Frednecksburg, VA
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NS922 wrote:
I see it too


Am I being punked?
_________________

Kenny Vaccaro; coming soon to a town near you to screw up your QB's day. ATL first on the knock-off list. #RISEUPFORWHAT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
navysaintsfan


Joined: 02 Jan 2006
Posts: 11160
Location: Frednecksburg, VA
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

domepatrol91 wrote:
I saved it and re-uploaded it.

Does it work for you now?



Code:
http://i.imgur.com/NNMYSt7.gif


Used this one and still not seeing. Does Webby hate me?
_________________

Kenny Vaccaro; coming soon to a town near you to screw up your QB's day. ATL first on the knock-off list. #RISEUPFORWHAT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
domepatrol91


Global Moderator
Joined: 26 Mar 2013
Posts: 4307
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

navysaintsfan wrote:
domepatrol91 wrote:
I saved it and re-uploaded it.

Does it work for you now?



Code:
http://i.imgur.com/NNMYSt7.gif


Used this one and still not seeing. Does Webby hate me?


I mean, he talks about you.

I wouldn't say hate, because that's such a strong word. It's more like disdain.
_________________


2014 Adopt a Saint
Brandin Cooks - 10 receptions, 94 yards, 1 TD - 3 rushes, 49 yards
Corey White - 13 tackles, 1 fumble recovery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
domepatrol91


Global Moderator
Joined: 26 Mar 2013
Posts: 4307
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://vine.co/v/MEAYazH5BP3

Very Happy
_________________


2014 Adopt a Saint
Brandin Cooks - 10 receptions, 94 yards, 1 TD - 3 rushes, 49 yards
Corey White - 13 tackles, 1 fumble recovery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 54, 55, 56  Next
Page 55 of 56

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group