You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Saints "Anything Goes" Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 55, 56, 57  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SWATcha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

domepatrol91 wrote:
https://vine.co/v/MEAYazH5BP3

Very Happy

You see the one from a couple days ago where they were trying to hit cones on the back of a moving cart from about 25-30 yards away? Griffin won, easily. I think Drew only hit the cart once lol. I guess they have these little QB competitions every day after practice. Fun stuff

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Saints fans, random question.

I was a huge Cooks fan during the draft and think he has an extremely bright future.

That said...

Should he get pretty good playing time right away? I want to draft him for fantasy keeper leagues that i'm in. Especially since I can probably get him in the late rounds. Just wasn't sure if he is likely to see a lot of action early.

Thanks

2015 Adopt-A-Brown:
Joe Thomas, GOAT
Christian Kirksey, ILB
domepatrol91

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:

I was a huge Cooks fan during the draft and think he has an extremely bright future.

That said...

Should he get pretty good playing time right away? I want to draft him for fantasy keeper leagues that i'm in. Especially since I can probably get him in the late rounds. Just wasn't sure if he is likely to see a lot of action early.

Thanks

I'd be shocked if he wasn't heavily featured in our offense immediately. I expect him to play a large majority of snaps from the beginning.
unfsaint

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:

That said...

Thanks

It's rare for WRs to contribute significantly right away...but I think that Cooks really does have a chance to buck that trend. I could see him winning OROY...which is very rare for a rookie WR. I don't think that 1000 total yards and 8 TDs is out of the realm of possibilities. He really can be a solid WR3 this season. In a keeper league...he will be absolutely money. Outside of Watkins (who has a questionable QB situation) there isn't a more sure thing at WR amongst the rookies this season.

Hau'oli Kikaha- 50 tackles, 4 sacks, 0 INT, 4 FF, 1 FR, 2 PD

Willie Snead- 69 reception, 984 yards, 3 TDs
nugpimpen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

unfsaint wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:

That said...

Thanks

It's rare for WRs to contribute significantly right away...but I think that Cooks really does have a chance to buck that trend. I could see him winning OROY...which is very rare for a rookie WR. I don't think that 1000 total yards and 8 TDs is out of the realm of possibilities. He really can be a solid WR3 this season. In a keeper league...he will be absolutely money. Outside of Watkins (who has a questionable QB situation) there isn't a more sure thing at WR amongst the rookies this season.

My thought exactly on the keeper league.

Domepatrol - Thanks as well.

2015 Adopt-A-Brown:
Joe Thomas, GOAT
Christian Kirksey, ILB
TankWilliams

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking to get at least 1 starting level RB in fantasy football, and might be able to work out a trade for Ingram. Do you guys think he's going to continue to produce like this, or is there something I'm missing, or something that will potentially hold him back?

Thanks.
NS922

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TankWilliams wrote:
I'm looking to get at least 1 starting level RB in fantasy football, and might be able to work out a trade for Ingram. Do you guys think he's going to continue to produce like this, or is there something I'm missing, or something that will potentially hold him back?

Thanks.

He should and I believe he would if we continue to use him this much. That's in the best interest of our team but who knows if Sean Payton really cares about running? Confused
Spartica4Real

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TankWilliams wrote:

Thanks.

Call Sean Payton and when you find out let us know.

If we run Ingram, no doubt he will continue to run like this IMO, he's just been a different animal since the 2nd half of last season and it keeps continuing. The issues lies right there though, Payton is stubborn when it comes to running the ball and it's his biggest fault by far. If he's smart he'd run Ingram a lot. Either way though I think he'll continue to produce so you should be good.

Saints
Astros
Pelicans

PSN: The_SlayerSaint (PS4)
domepatrol91

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty much what these guys said.

Ingram could have a 17 carry 164 yard 2 TD showing and Payton could run him 3 times the next week. Payton doesn't care about establishing a run game.
TankWilliams

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm. Ok, I think I'll still push for a trade. Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback.
NS922

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something to liven the mood a bit...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--Fot4ZgqNE
domepatrol91

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NS922

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not bad Think
saintsfan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just rescued a dog and he is actually black, gold, and white. Couldn't be more perfect!

Adopt A Saint 2016
WR Michael Thomas 92 catches 1,137 yards 9 TDs
SS Kenny Vaccaro 68 tackles 1 sack 2 FF 1 FR 2 INT 5 PD
Mid Iowa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

saintsfan wrote:
I just rescued a dog and he is actually black, gold, and white. Couldn't be more perfect!

I've got a black, gold, and white dog too. My wife (a Vikings fan) named him Drew. He's a great dog!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 55, 56, 57  Next
Page 56 of 57

Jump to: