You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

speculation
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaBOYZn2005

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:08 pm    Post subject: speculation Reply with quote

alot of speculation on NFL live that t.o. has a very good chance to end up in dallas, if traded. what do you think about this

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seriously doubt it and I don't want him either. The only reason the Eagles might want to trade him to us is for him to do what he's done in Philly. I think they should trade him back to San Francisco.

"Boom! Here comes the boom! Ready or not, here comes the boys from the South!" -- P.O.D.
plan9misfit

FF Fanatic
Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:13 pm    Post subject: Re: speculation Reply with quote

DaBOYZn2005 wrote:
alot of speculation on NFL live that t.o. has a very good chance to end up in dallas, if traded. what do you think about this

I'd highly doubt that.

Co-Founder: DCRA - No McQuistan, No Super Bowl
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.
Hawkeye 5

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never gonna happen..... and I really hate to say never. Everyone is likely to end up in Dallas, from the medias eyes. Im so sure that this is not going to happen, that if it does - I will walk to Texas in a thong and scuba flippers, wearing a " I love TO " tshirt

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:06 pm    Post subject: Re: speculation Reply with quote

DaBOYZn2005 wrote:

Where in the H*LL did you hear that? That is a rich rumor.

And likely very untrue. I mean putting Owens attitude aside, when was the last time you saw ANY division rival trade a stand out starter to another division rival? Won't happen, no way no how!
thisnamesucks

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

forget about the fact that it would be an inter-division trade.....what is it we'd give up? either a quality player (which i'd rather not) or a high pick (which he's too old to be worth). PLUS.....the fan outrage would be incredible, not to mention he and KJ can't co-exist. and IMO, if Parcells thinks AB wasn't worth keeping around 'cause of attitude, there's no way in hell he'd even take a chance on someone like TO

member#1877
Ware:
shadow walker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to admit it but i'd like to have TO in a Dallas uniform. if i remember correctly we have to players who were cancers on their team.

Keyshawn johson when he was on the jets and Bucs, and Terry glenn when he was suspended on the Patriots. I think TO can help us get to the SB.

one of the great ones on this site
TheStarStillShines

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see T.O. coming to Dallas. I don't think the Eagles want to help the Boys and I don't see the Boys giving up anything of value to help the Eagles.

Owens to San Diego makes a lot of sense. San Diego could send one of their young wideouts and picks to Philly for Owens. Adding Owens would really make the Chargers' offense scary.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 3 names for you, Antonio Bryant, Derek Ross, and Pete Hunter. I highly doubt BP will risk everything he's worked for just to sign that piece of trash.

On another note, lock theseeeeeeee.
DallasDynasty94

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shadow walker wrote:
I hate to admit it but i'd like to have TO in a Dallas uniform. if i remember correctly we have to players who were cancers on their team.

Keyshawn johson when he was on the jets and Bucs, and Terry glenn when he was suspended on the Patriots. I think TO can help us get to the SB.

I agree i think if we got T.O. we would smell the Playoffs and maybe the Superbowl just imagen T.O and KeyShawn thats a Killer combo who agree's ?

Thank you Golf333333 For The Amazing Sig and Avatar.
droopedupmofo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow if that's the speculation, then whoever's speculating needs to stop smoking crack.
plan9misfit

FF Fanatic
Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

droopedupmofo wrote:
Wow if that's the speculation, then whoever's speculating needs to stop smoking crack.

AMEN. Parcells doesn't put up with headcase players, and guys like Bryant, Ross and Hunter are amateurs compared to Owens. If he won't tolerate them, he'd sooner drop dead than deal with T.O.

Co-Founder: DCRA - No McQuistan, No Super Bowl
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.
FrankCastle51573

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keyshawn was not a cancer. He just wanted the damn ball. You can't blame a man for that. T.O. is a cancer and that's because he does it without asking for the ball.

T.O. = A#s Clown

I laugh my a#s off everytime i see it.

http://www.jcdenton40.com/

Scroll all the way to the bottom and the link is right above where it says DISCLAIMER. When you're in there, you have to right click on the link and "Save link/target as"

The fan right behind him is a sight too.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:37 am    Post subject: Re: speculation Reply with quote

DaBOYZn2005 wrote:

seriously, do you think TO is Bp kind of player? and can you imagine KJ and TO on the same team? it not going to happen. BP just got rid of all the head cases on the team and BP doesn't think that we are superbowl material yet. if he did, then I could make a case to hire TO for a year and dump him afterwards, but to be realistic. it ain't happenin
SMASHMOUTH 31ROY

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NEVER

Thanks for the sig Mighty Mouse 07!!
TO is the first playmaker in Big D since #88

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: