Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Steelers VS Browns
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 100, 101, 102

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ironman2008

Location: PatsDynasty 21 on avatar/Sig! I run WWA Wrestling Sim Forum/GM League
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

InTressleWeTrst wrote:
ironman2008 wrote:
Keyzer Soze wrote:
I don't think any ONE is arguing with Spush. It's my theory that BobBrown is actually a conglomerate of about 25 people. There's no way one person can put this much time into a message board. Very Happy

Yes you can-He probably falls asleep on FF because he has nothing els to do.

....Says the kid with 26 posts per day

My own personal stalker^

Tressle-I have told you I am only interested in women, I know this is difficult for you to understand. Since it is obvious you have a Tom Brady like man crush on me. Seriously get yourself some therapy.

Quote:
Chuck Norris wears Steve Smith pajamas to bed.
Laughing
Quote:
Four Three Mafia on Smoot270-Which brings me to my next point... DONT SMOKE CRACK.
SteelyMcBeam

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ironman2008 wrote:
InTressleWeTrst wrote:
ironman2008 wrote:
Keyzer Soze wrote:
I don't think any ONE is arguing with Spush. It's my theory that BobBrown is actually a conglomerate of about 25 people. There's no way one person can put this much time into a message board. Very Happy

Yes you can-He probably falls asleep on FF because he has nothing els to do.

....Says the kid with 26 posts per day

My own personal stalker^

Tressle-I have told you I am only interested in women, I know this is difficult for you to understand. Since it is obvious you have a Tom Brady like man crush on me. Seriously get yourself some therapy.
I don't know that "26 post per day" thing was pretty funny! Laughing
BobBrown

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:

Get used to that. Bob likes to make things up and put words in peoples mouths. Thats why I stopped talking to him.

Im sure he will claim that it was his "vast and superior knowledge of the game" that made me concede, but at this point, he can THINK whatever he wants. No point in arguing with someone that THINKS they are always right.

I've been wrong before and admitted it. I'm not wrong about the Browns "real" offense being better than the Steelers "real" offense...the stats agree with me. Spush just contends that the Steelers should be awarded the equivalent of "pity points" for playing conservative (and not with a "drowned playbook", which is an exaggeration) when they had a big lead in a couple of games (he exaggerates that too).

And I don't out words in a poster's mouth.
BTW, I can't believe you said that "the Browns will own the Steelers for the next decade." Thanks though Very Happy

Pre-SB Championships vs SB Championships thread
BobBrown

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spush wrote:
Bob, again your confusing formation with playcall. I dont care if they came out in punt formation or the wing T.

Only one conclusion can be drawn. They ripped out 3 pages of a playbook and stuck with those for 19 consecutive plays

And I'd love to see some footage of the Browns in nickel during the 4th QTR of that game. Make sure to show proof of of the timeclock and QTR with shots of 5 DB's. I bet it didnt happen often, bet they stayed in base sets

I am confusing what for what?

The formation was shotgun and 4WRs.
The formation was 3TEs 2RBs.

Which formation above "drowns" the playbook in Pittsburgh more?

Here's a good one for ya...in punt formation, how many ball-carriers or eligible receivers could be involved in the play if it was a pass or a run?

Does that limit the playbook at all?

So they ripped out the three pages that had "flea flicker", "statue of liberty", "fumblerooski", "quick kick", and "hook and ladder" of the 100 or so page playbook?

I'd love to show that play to you, but I don't have it, I may even be wrong since I am just going from memory.

But it was a shotgun formation, so how many WRs do you think were out there? Also, why don't you show us how the Browns "base" defense looks against a 3 or 4 WR set?

Pre-SB Championships vs SB Championships thread
spush

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob, I dont remember making any claims over whose offense is better

I showed you whose offense is more efficient and it wasnt yours

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBen7 wrote:
you are just to desperate to convince yourself that your team acquisitions are going to work out.

All this thread is.

Most Valuable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've exceeded Webby's perferred threshold for thread length.

If anyone cares enough to keep this yackity yack going, feel free to start a new thread.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 100, 101, 102
Page 102 of 102

Jump to: