You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

In Bill We Trust

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SMASHMOUTH 31ROY

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:54 am    Post subject: In Bill We Trust Reply with quote

Looks like Tuna was right again. Before anyone says this, I know it is too early to pass final judgement. But all accounts have DeMarcus Ware as a kid with the goods. I have been seeing all kinds of reports on this kid. They say he looks like a bonafide showstopper. The thing that is getting me excited is the fact that he hasnt really shown glaring weakness in coverage. The only slight knock so far has been recognition. But that is to be expected. What I really love is this kids attitude. Every interview I have read or heard gives me the impression that he is a really humble kid that knows he can learn alot from vets and coaches. I'm not going to start with the comparisons but Ive heard many football people saying thay havent seen anyone turn the corner with his speed and balance since LT and Derrick Thomas. I just hope we have the next DeMarcus Ware thats good enough for me heck this one is alright but wait until he gets comfortable and we see him in 2 or 3 years. IN BILL WE TRUST. Mike Williams and the others are really starting to pale in comparison IMO.

Thanks for the sig Mighty Mouse 07!!
TO is the first playmaker in Big D since #88
shadow walker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the same impression. LT is supposed to come in to TC and help out. It'll be kinda weird having a Giant Legend come in to our TC and help out. dont get me wrong i appreciate it. but its kinda weird. Confused

one of the great ones on this site
DraftMattJones

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weird? A little. If LT can do to Ware what Coates did to Witten, then watch out. Our defense is going to be sick next year and Ware is going to dominate.
shadow walker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DraftMattJones wrote:
Weird? A little. If LT can do to Ware what Coates did to Witten, then watch out. Our defense is going to be sick next year and Ware is going to dominate.

Ware, Roy, T-New,Spears,Canty, Burnett,Glover, Ellis....could this be a new begginning for the Doomzday Defense Very Happy

one of the great ones on this site

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: