Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2016 Lions Draft *10 picks* and perspective.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dionosys

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:00 pm    Post subject: 2016 Lions Draft *10 picks* and perspective. Reply with quote

A lot of the time when I look at various mock drafts for teams, the biggest thing I see posters doing is making trade predictions. I think that this is mostly fun and usually in fantasy land. The unrealistic expectations of predicting trades is usually short sighted and highly biased. The only predictions that I could make are there are 4 teams that pick after the Lions that may make sense to trade with. The Jets and Broncos and to a lesser extent Bills and Cardinals may all be in the market to secure their future at QB and may look to make a move up in the draft to add that player. I'll leave it at that because as I said previously, it's just too unrealistic to make those predictions.

Now onto my draft, which I will for the first 3 rounds include what I would like in an A and B scenario. Rounds 1 and 2 will be dedicated to the O&D Tackles and then it simply just starts to fill in the roster from there.

1a Sheldon Rankins DT Louisville
1b Jack Conklin OT Michigan State/Taylor Decker OT Ohio State
2a Jason Spriggs OT Indiana/La'Raven Clark OT Texas A&M
2b Vernon Butlet DT Louisiana Tech/Adolphus Washington DT Ohio State
3a Geronimo Allison WR Illinios
3b Ta'jae Sharp WR Massachussetts
4 Tyviss Powell, S Ohio State
5 Stephen Weatherly DE/OLB Vanderbilt
5 Miles Killebrew S Southern Utah
6 Jack Allen C Michigan State
6 James Crowser OLB Southern Utah
6 Nate Sudfeld QB Indiana
7 Dwayne Washington RB Washington

I'll leave you guys to picking it apart.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: