Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Everyone say hello! Introduction Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 56, 57, 58  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
y*so*blu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Lions supporter here. I've sympathized with these poor blighters for a long time now, and they're my favorite underdogs in the NFL. I'm primarily a Vikings fan, and that's painful enough for me. I can't imagine holding out for a team that hasn't had a winning season in a decade or smelled the playoffs since '99. You guys must really love your team, so congrats.

I hope this will be a breakout season for Detroit, they deserve it.
Detroitlions703

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y*so*blu wrote:
New Lions supporter here. I've sympathized with these poor blighters for a long time now, and they're my favorite underdogs in the NFL. I'm primarily a Vikings fan, and that's painful enough for me. I can't imagine holding out for a team that hasn't had a winning season in a decade or smelled the playoffs since '99. You guys must really love your team, so congrats.

I hope this will be a breakout season for Detroit, they deserve it.

That may of been the most backhanded support i have ever seen... Thats if it wasnt true Sad

thanks and good luck this year as well (against the bears and pack only Wink)
Hahaha. This team does not belong here
Mods, take care of this troll or I will.

Hold on mods. I wanna see where this goes.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
House of Suhs

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lifelong Lions fan here, have been lurking this forum for a year or so now, and only now am finally coming out of the woodworks Laughing. So heya everyone, and let's have ourselves a great season!

All credit of this sig goes to Delphem

RyanFuller003 wrote:

If there were a Hall of Failure, Matt Millen would be a first-ballot lock.
Roy Mars III

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lions fan here. born and raised. hello
Louis Friend

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the Lions den joefilm2007, y*so*blu, House of Suhs and Roy Mars III. Smile
Iced Tea

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. I am a Michigan native (don't live there anymore) and have followed the Lions since birth (1988 so still kinda young....) as well as all Michigan sports teams. Looking forward to talking about the games and the team for a long time to come.
Louis Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. Smile
joeybrowner47

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey lifelong vikings fan here, just wanted to let you lions fans know that alot of vikes fans are pulling for you guys this year. This is NOT meant to be a slam on the lions but we have always hated the bears and packers and you guys have always been an afterthought. I would like nothing more than for you guys to be a yearly thorn in the packers side from now on. Who knows maybe the Lions will be my new team after the vikings move to LA. Because there is no way I could ever be a bears or packers fan.
superman 2000

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^

Thanks man, hopefully we can get a upset on the Packers so both Viking and Lions fans can give them hell until next season starts. Lookin forward to the offseason if that goes down

Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joeybrowner47 wrote:
hey lifelong vikings fan here, just wanted to let you fans know that alot of vikes fans are pulling for you guys this year. This is NOT meant to be a slam on the lions but we have always hated the bears and packers and you guys have always been an afterthought. I would like nothing more than for you guys to be a yearly thorn in the packers side from now on. Who knows maybe the Lions will be my new team after the vikings move to LA. Because there is no way I could ever be a bears or packers fan.

Lots of people here gonna give me guff, but I was born and raised and live near Detroit, so I am a lifelong Lions/Tigers/Red Wings fan. However, my favorite color is purple and when I was young I remember the "purple people eaters", so my second team was adopted when I was about 5 for all the wrong reasons, but Minny is it.
EnglishLion20

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome To All Our New Members Very Happy

Soccer Forums Most Underated Poster 2012 Award Winner.
YlionsY

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
joeybrowner47 wrote:
hey lifelong vikings fan here, just wanted to let you fans know that alot of vikes fans are pulling for you guys this year. This is NOT meant to be a slam on the lions but we have always hated the bears and packers and you guys have always been an afterthought. I would like nothing more than for you guys to be a yearly thorn in the packers side from now on. Who knows maybe the Lions will be my new team after the vikings move to LA. Because there is no way I could ever be a bears or packers fan.

Lots of people here gonna give me guff, but I was born and raised and live near Detroit, so I am a lifelong Lions/Tigers/Red Wings fan. However, my favorite color is purple and when I was young I remember the "purple people eaters", so my second team was adopted when I was about 5 for all the wrong reasons, but Minny is it.

I don't even know you!
DetroitPride26

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Detroit Lions fans, new here. Well, not new to Football future. Been following for a while just reading Mocks and stuff like that. Thought I might as well make an account!! Very Happy
LionsFTW

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DetroitPride26 wrote:
Hey Detroit Lions fans, new here. Well, not new to Football future. Been following for a while just reading Mocks and stuff like that. Thought I might as well make an account!! Very Happy

Hey! I just watched Zookeeper and it exceeded my expectations.
TheIneffable

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:58 am    Post subject: Lion Cub? Reply with quote

What's doin?

Really started following the NFL just this year. I really like watching the Lions, they're exciting and I like watching Suh throw Qb's by their head.

And Calvin Johnson is an animal.

Go Lions!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 56, 57, 58  Next
Page 53 of 58

Jump to: