Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Everyone say hello! Introduction Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 56, 57, 58  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
y*so*blu


Joined: 11 Aug 2011
Posts: 187
Location: Valhalla, MN
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Lions supporter here. I've sympathized with these poor blighters for a long time now, and they're my favorite underdogs in the NFL. I'm primarily a Vikings fan, and that's painful enough for me. I can't imagine holding out for a team that hasn't had a winning season in a decade or smelled the playoffs since '99. You guys must really love your team, so congrats.

I hope this will be a breakout season for Detroit, they deserve it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Detroitlions703


Joined: 22 Dec 2008
Posts: 11240
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y*so*blu wrote:
New Lions supporter here. I've sympathized with these poor blighters for a long time now, and they're my favorite underdogs in the NFL. I'm primarily a Vikings fan, and that's painful enough for me. I can't imagine holding out for a team that hasn't had a winning season in a decade or smelled the playoffs since '99. You guys must really love your team, so congrats.

I hope this will be a breakout season for Detroit, they deserve it.


That may of been the most backhanded support i have ever seen... Thats if it wasnt true Sad

thanks and good luck this year as well (against the bears and pack only Wink)
_________________
DontTazeMeBro wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
Pats4ever wrote:
Hahaha. This team does not belong here
Mods, take care of this troll or I will.


Hold on mods. I wanna see where this goes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
House of Suhs


Joined: 16 Aug 2010
Posts: 596
Location: London, Ontario
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lifelong Lions fan here, have been lurking this forum for a year or so now, and only now am finally coming out of the woodworks Laughing. So heya everyone, and let's have ourselves a great season!
_________________

All credit of this sig goes to Delphem

RyanFuller003 wrote:

If there were a Hall of Failure, Matt Millen would be a first-ballot lock.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Roy Mars III


Joined: 27 Sep 2011
Posts: 1
Location: Detroit, MI
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lions fan here. born and raised. hello
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Louis Friend


Joined: 07 Apr 2010
Posts: 8045
Location: Detroit, MI
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the Lions den joefilm2007, y*so*blu, House of Suhs and Roy Mars III. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Iced Tea


Joined: 01 Oct 2011
Posts: 19
Location: On the grind
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. I am a Michigan native (don't live there anymore) and have followed the Lions since birth (1988 so still kinda young....) as well as all Michigan sports teams. Looking forward to talking about the games and the team for a long time to come.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Louis Friend


Joined: 07 Apr 2010
Posts: 8045
Location: Detroit, MI
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
joeybrowner47


Joined: 02 Jan 2008
Posts: 101
Location: forest lake,mn
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey lifelong vikings fan here, just wanted to let you lions fans know that alot of vikes fans are pulling for you guys this year. This is NOT meant to be a slam on the lions but we have always hated the bears and packers and you guys have always been an afterthought. I would like nothing more than for you guys to be a yearly thorn in the packers side from now on. Who knows maybe the Lions will be my new team after the vikings move to LA. Because there is no way I could ever be a bears or packers fan.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
superman 2000


Joined: 21 Feb 2008
Posts: 14656
Location: Da Mo-Town
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^

Thanks man, hopefully we can get a upset on the Packers so both Viking and Lions fans can give them hell until next season starts. Lookin forward to the offseason if that goes down

Twisted Evil
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FootballPhreak


Joined: 09 Oct 2007
Posts: 34950
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joeybrowner47 wrote:
hey lifelong vikings fan here, just wanted to let you fans know that alot of vikes fans are pulling for you guys this year. This is NOT meant to be a slam on the lions but we have always hated the bears and packers and you guys have always been an afterthought. I would like nothing more than for you guys to be a yearly thorn in the packers side from now on. Who knows maybe the Lions will be my new team after the vikings move to LA. Because there is no way I could ever be a bears or packers fan.

Lots of people here gonna give me guff, but I was born and raised and live near Detroit, so I am a lifelong Lions/Tigers/Red Wings fan. However, my favorite color is purple and when I was young I remember the "purple people eaters", so my second team was adopted when I was about 5 for all the wrong reasons, but Minny is it.
_________________
Draft_FanAddict wrote:
If that doesn't concern you, I don't know what would...a missing head?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
EnglishLion20


Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 11643
Location: England
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome To All Our New Members Very Happy
_________________


Soccer Forums Most Underated Poster 2012 Award Winner.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
YlionsY


Joined: 28 Apr 2008
Posts: 14656
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
joeybrowner47 wrote:
hey lifelong vikings fan here, just wanted to let you fans know that alot of vikes fans are pulling for you guys this year. This is NOT meant to be a slam on the lions but we have always hated the bears and packers and you guys have always been an afterthought. I would like nothing more than for you guys to be a yearly thorn in the packers side from now on. Who knows maybe the Lions will be my new team after the vikings move to LA. Because there is no way I could ever be a bears or packers fan.

Lots of people here gonna give me guff, but I was born and raised and live near Detroit, so I am a lifelong Lions/Tigers/Red Wings fan. However, my favorite color is purple and when I was young I remember the "purple people eaters", so my second team was adopted when I was about 5 for all the wrong reasons, but Minny is it.


I don't even know you!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DetroitPride26


Joined: 25 Nov 2011
Posts: 1558
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Detroit Lions fans, new here. Well, not new to Football future. Been following for a while just reading Mocks and stuff like that. Thought I might as well make an account!! Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LionsFTW


Joined: 25 Jan 2010
Posts: 18073
Location: Rock City, Arkansas
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DetroitPride26 wrote:
Hey Detroit Lions fans, new here. Well, not new to Football future. Been following for a while just reading Mocks and stuff like that. Thought I might as well make an account!! Very Happy


Hey! I just watched Zookeeper and it exceeded my expectations.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheIneffable


Joined: 29 Nov 2011
Posts: 1
Location: NY, NY
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:58 am    Post subject: Lion Cub? Reply with quote

What's doin?

Really started following the NFL just this year. I really like watching the Lions, they're exciting and I like watching Suh throw Qb's by their head.

And Calvin Johnson is an animal.

Go Lions!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 56, 57, 58  Next
Page 53 of 58

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group