Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Is Byron Leftwich really quite fast?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jags28

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:46 pm    Post subject: Is Byron Leftwich really quite fast? Reply with quote

Can you imagine how amazing Byron Leftwich would be if he was fast!
secondeye

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Is Byron Leftwich really quite fast? Reply with quote

jags28 wrote:
Can you imagine how amazing Byron Leftwich would be if he was fast!

It does add another element to the game. I imagine he'd be similar to Culpepper if he could run in the 4.4 range like Pep.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
jagz4life

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is a lot faster than you think. For a big guy, when he takes off it kind of amazes you sometimes, but if he slimmed down a little bit and went to the weight room a little bit, which I'm sure they are doing both with him, I think it would help his passing and running game.
Will_estep

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when he was at marshall(a university 12 miles from my house) i would go to there practices and run with them... get autographs... etc(yes... i have tonz of byron autographs LoL) i ran with him(i play highschool ball, im wide receiver) i run a 4.6 40... when he runz his full... he was on my hills the hole way... and he's lost weight and worked on his legs since then.. I believe he's trying to quietely put on some speed.. just a thought

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: