Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Panthers @ Ravens preseason week 1 GDT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Panthers11

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:17 pm    Post subject: Panthers @ Ravens preseason week 1 GDT Reply with quote

Corona in hand ready for some Panther football baby

Dalvin Cook to Carolina hype leader.
Panthers11

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funchess/KB is gonna be lethal.

Panthers11

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bersin looked good.
Backup O-line is pretty weak.
I liked what I saw from the rookie corners.

burnoutonme

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to see Funchy step up. Bersin, too. I know a lot of people have seen enough of Bersin, but he's a pretty solid dude. Had he not been shoehorned into punt return duties (which he obviously muffed), I think people would hold him in at least slightly higher regard.

Man, we really do have a crowded WR corps. Is it possible that Philly doesn't make the cut...? Benjamin, Funchess, and Ginn are locks to make the team. Word is that Bersin's job is pretty safe, and I think last night's performance lends credence to that notion. We only carried 5 WR's last year, which makes sense given our fondness and success in 12. That leaves one spot for Philly, Byrd, Norwood, and Hill to vie for, and that spot is probably heavily contingent upon special teams contributions. It'll be interesting, for sure. Who knows, maybe we keep 6 WR's.

FFMD 2016 Carolina Panthers GM
FFMD 2015 Carolina Panthers AGM
iknowcool

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our offensive line depth is pitiful. Otherwise, I'm really confident about this team.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Camp Confidential Gettleman talks about giving some players time with the ones to evaluate. Seems it was about Bersin, and he stepped up. I'm still not a fan, but he looks like he is gonna make the team as of now.
KB, Funchess, Ginn, and Brown are locks.
Honestly think we carry 6 WR.

Impulser12000

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

finished first half of the game. run game needs some work. our wr look deep and legit (big change in 2 years) brown and ginn are the solid speedsters (need 2 in case 1 goes down) KB and Fun Funh are massive and with olsen will make the red zone interesting. Bersin is the definition of solid but unspectacular. He wont out run or out jump or wow you with anything. but he gets open and catches the ball. for a #5 you could do a lot worse. he works hard and does his work quietly. I am also rooting for byrd. kid is stupid fast and hopefully he doesn't muff any regular season punts and IMO next year if he continues his growth make ginn expendable.
our cb did decent but IMO Bradberry got lucky a couple times with an underthrown ball in the end zone and a drop in the RZ. as of right now obviously none of them will replace J no but it took norman several years to become J no. I believe they will be solid starters and depth but J no saved a couple games last year we might lose this year. still leaves us around 12-4 so I'm happy

CarolinaKitten on the sig
CAROLINA DID NOT DRAFT ARMANTI EDWARDS TO PLAY QB...or at all. Man he sucks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: