Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Orlando Pace

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. Brightside

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:58 pm    Post subject: Orlando Pace Reply with quote

I heard on ESPN Radio that you guys traded him for the Giants 2nd rounder, Amani Toomer and a defensive starter. If this is true, you guys are hilarious.
Big Clark

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if this is true mike martz should b hung
MIkeMartZisMyIDLE

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think this would be a good idea because it would add a playmaker to our defensive backs
we could go back ot our old gun slinging days with 3 very good wide receivers just going deep hailmary plus we have mcdonald and curtis with a lot of speed
open up more things and defenses wouldnt know what to do with 5 dominant wide receivers and 2 dominant running back
FREES up cap space adding hartwell or bell to the equasion
more draft possibilities trading up ot get a high 1st rounder in barron allowing us ot make 2 linebackers in hte second round that woill start day 1

this would be a great move

now is it realistic no

i was reading on stltoday that martz(who is at the combine right now) says that he knew nothing of this but heard it by a phonecall and in the newspaper.
aheineken

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no way that can be true. Amani Toomer would be 5th on our depth chart at WR, Curtis and McDonald are better than he is.
MIkeMartZisMyIDLE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We badly need Pace to be signed in the early parts of this week so that we can speak with whale and the other free agent lineman and kendrelll bell about signing them. once this is complete the rams i think will be very active this year. Maybe not signing the best best players but im hoping to sign these 2 then i dont care. if we sign Whale and Bell ill be happy and consider Martz a god

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: