You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Raider draft?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RabidRaider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:10 pm    Post subject: Raider draft? Reply with quote

If the Raiders can't get Johnson, I say work a deal for Dallas's two #1's ie 11 and 20 for a player and the raiders #7...then draft a RB and a D player...
snailplow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Raider draft? Reply with quote

RabidRaider wrote:
If the Raiders can't get Johnson, I say work a deal for Dallas's two #1's ie 11 and 20 for a player and the raiders #7...then draft a RB and a D player...

Not a bad idea,but I don't think Parcells and Jones would go for it.The Cowpokes' biggest needs are at DT and safety since Darren Woodson retired.Vinny is reportedly coming back for one more year,so they'll be okay at QB.
They're in good position to have the draft's best DT(Antajj Hawthorne) fall to #11,and they're enough solid safeties in this years draft that they'd get a really good one at #20.
If I were Jones/Parcells,I'd use both picks.Let's just keep our fingers crossed that we have D. Johnson fall to us.

*RAIDERS TIL DEATH*
RabidRaider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Raider draft? Reply with quote

Quote:
"snailplow
If I were Jones/Parcells,I'd use both picks.Let's just keep our fingers crossed that we have D. Johnson fall to us.

*RAIDERS TIL DEATH*

I hope he makes it to #7...many mocks have Cleveland getting him at #3...hes going to be a great LB...
Dark Knight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Raider draft? Reply with quote

RabidRaider wrote:

that what i mentioned in the mock darft section on my Raiders draft strategy topic take a look in the draft section. Anyhow....that what i hope the Raiders do....IF.....certain players are not there at #7....like DJ.....Williams.....Rolle....and Benson. If none are there....Davis and Jones are buddies so perhaps tbey can talk about a deal if Dallas like someone at #7. Heck! I would be happy to get one of Dallas' two 1st rounders and their 2nd rounder....to allow them to move up. Raiders should try and get there two 1st rounders....but then work down and be happy to get one 1st rounder and the Boys 2nd rounder......that would be very nice indeed. The 1st rounder the Raiders should get is the #11 pick of course.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: