You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Posluszny to play SAM LB

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
abidingdude

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:50 am    Post subject: Posluszny to play SAM LB Reply with quote

Looks like Myles Jack will officially be a three down MLB moving forward as Posluszny announced to local media yesterday that he's being moved to the strong side LB spot.

Quote:

ďThe decision was made and they said this is going to be whatís best for the team, and thatís great: if itís going to help us win, itís going to help us win,Ē Posluszny said. ďI look at it and say, ĎI didnít play at a high enough level to keep that job.í Itís my fault, and I donít have anybody to blame but myself. If I would have played better then maybe we wouldnít be having this conversation, but thatís not the case. Moving forward, Iíll make the adjustment and do the best job I can.

ďI want to know I have control over my destiny, so if Iím not able to play that spot itís because I didnít play well enough. Thatís how Iím able to wrap my mind around it.Ē

^ jaguars.com - Oehser

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love that Jack is starting and love even more Poz's reaction. No drama just do the work

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Love that Jack is starting and love even more Poz's reaction. No drama just do the work

I felt that Poz was a little upset with the move, but he is maintaining the stance that he is going to remain professional. I believe he will I think he is just trying to grasp the idea of moving to a new position.
2016:Jalen Ramsey - Jalen Ramsey
2017:Solomon Thomas - Leonard Fournette
Tugboat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean, is he actually going to be any good at it though? Laughing

Doesn't really seem very well suited to the few things he does still do well. ie. Coming downhill, taking guys on and attacking the middle.

Presumably he won't be on the field most of the time and they'll just run 2 LBs. In which case this is like a kind of cruel slow fade on his career. I'm sure he can see that...and would be understandably less than thrilled.

Saying all the right things though, and he seems like the kind of guy who will give it his all even though he's clearly not too happy about the shift.

Was inevitable that he was gonna be on his way out anyway. Doesn't hurt to keep him around i guess, in the event that Jack falls flat on his face trying to man the middle.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: