Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Scarry time in Bengal country!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LION KING

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Scarry time in Bengal country! Reply with quote

News is really bad for Palmer, I hope hes okay but it could be the end of his football days. That would suck for all bengals fans, I hope he comes back 100% next year and fine.

YEAH I SAID IT FROM DAY ONE I TAKE A P OVER CALVIN !
GRRLacher

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Bengal doctors have said that it's a normal ACL/MCL tear, he will rehab and be ready for '06.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GRRLacher wrote:
The Bengal doctors have said that it's a normal ACL/MCL tear, he will rehab and be ready for '06.

The doctor who performed the surgery said he's seen this type of injury end careers. He said that because of Palmers age and heart, he thinks he'll be fine, but it could possibly be too bad to come back from.

Bottom line for the Lions: Forget about Kitna, he's not there.
X_Factor_40

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amaru0 wrote:
GRRLacher wrote:

The doctor who performed the surgery said he's seen this type of injury end careers. He said that because of Palmers age and heart, he thinks he'll be fine, but it could possibly be too bad to come back from.

Bottom line for the Lions: Forget about Kitna, he's not there.

There have also been reports saying that he is expected back by the end of training camp. As for kitna, he has said that he is going to test the free agent market.
qball8001

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you put pressure on Kitna hes not that great. Look at what the the steelers did.
X_Factor_40

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

qball8001 wrote:
if you put pressure on Kitna hes not that great. Look at what the the steelers did.

By that time their game plan was pretty much thrown out the window, but I understand what your saying. Id rather have him than garcia anyday though.
LION KING

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honiest with all of ya I would rather have Harrington then Kitna. I have never liked him hes not very good. We will have tons of options we just have too see what happens in the draft, I think the Lions will draft a qb in this draft maybe 3rd round.When a new coach comes in he will add at least one qb he likes period.

YEAH I SAID IT FROM DAY ONE I TAKE A P OVER CALVIN !
diezjabronie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

Well my hours are numbered at this forum after a post that i had to make to this guy. It's been fun when it lasted. However I don't think I will be given a 3rd chance after 2 complete flames on a certain moderator.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: