Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Raiders Sigs and Avatars
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 72, 73, 74, 75  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Totty


Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Posts: 9993
Location: Moundsville W.V.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone make me a sig kinda like the one I currently have (dark) of these two that says

"The Outsiders"

?


Thank you in advance.


_________________


First Steve Jobs, Now Al Davis.. God must be building something.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Trojan


Joined: 04 Dec 2014
Posts: 820
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totty wrote:
Can someone make me a sig kinda like the one I currently have (dark) of these two that says

"The Outsiders"

?


Thank you in advance.




http://i57.tinypic.com/119ar9k.jpg

There's my attempt.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Totty


Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Posts: 9993
Location: Moundsville W.V.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trojan wrote:
Totty wrote:
Can someone make me a sig kinda like the one I currently have (dark) of these two that says

"The Outsiders"

?


Thank you in advance.




http://i57.tinypic.com/119ar9k.jpg

There's my attempt.


Love it man!!! It's awesome!
_________________


First Steve Jobs, Now Al Davis.. God must be building something.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Chali21


Joined: 07 Feb 2007
Posts: 4262
Location: Cali
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey with FFMD starting up again I'm going to need a new sig. Can some one design one around this image? With like "bulldog born" as a caption?

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Markell


Joined: 26 Feb 2015
Posts: 5
Location: Portland, OR
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New here. I have a sig and avatar I want to add to my profile how would I do so? Thank u
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Moderator
Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 41566
Location: Los Angeles, CA
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Markell wrote:
New here. I have a sig and avatar I want to add to my profile how would I do so? Thank u


Upload them on imgur. For the sig, copy the bbcode like with [img][/img] in it and paste it to your sig thing on FF. For the avi, copy the direct link and paste it into the avatar spot on FF.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Markell


Joined: 26 Feb 2015
Posts: 5
Location: Portland, OR
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
Markell wrote:
New here. I have a sig and avatar I want to add to my profile how would I do so? Thank u


Upload them on imgur. For the sig, copy the bbcode like with [img][/img] in it and paste it to your sig thing on FF. For the avi, copy the direct link and paste it into the avatar spot on FF.



Yes sir, thank u much appreciated
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Moderator
Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 41566
Location: Los Angeles, CA
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Markell wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Markell wrote:
New here. I have a sig and avatar I want to add to my profile how would I do so? Thank u


Upload them on imgur. For the sig, copy the bbcode like with [img][/img] in it and paste it to your sig thing on FF. For the avi, copy the direct link and paste it into the avatar spot on FF.



Yes sir, thank u much appreciated


No prob. Welcome aboard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CaptainInsano


Joined: 29 Dec 2014
Posts: 101
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do I make my avatar smaller? this is way too big.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Moderator
Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 41566
Location: Los Angeles, CA
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaptainInsano wrote:
How do I make my avatar smaller? this is way too big.




Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/nz2cH5u.png[/img]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CaptainInsano


Joined: 29 Dec 2014
Posts: 101
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
CaptainInsano wrote:
How do I make my avatar smaller? this is way too big.




Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/nz2cH5u.png[/img]


Do i just copy and paste this into the URL thing? Thanks by the way, you da real mvp
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Moderator
Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 41566
Location: Los Angeles, CA
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaptainInsano wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
CaptainInsano wrote:
How do I make my avatar smaller? this is way too big.




Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/nz2cH5u.png[/img]


Do i just copy and paste this into the URL thing? Thanks by the way, you da real mvp


Actually for avi's I think you just have to copy that link and not the [img][/img] tags. My b. And np, it took like 2 seconds.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Moderator
Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 41566
Location: Los Angeles, CA
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone wants new sigs, feel free to get at me. Trying to shake off the rust and get back into graphics a bit.

And if you have a sig I made long ago that I now think is ugly and I don't want out in circulation anymore then I'll PM you. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Frankie2Gunz


Joined: 11 Mar 2006
Posts: 1375
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone make me a sick Kahlil Mack sig? S&B you made me this sick DMC sig that is a bit long in the tooth lol. If you have time to make me another I would be honored to rep it. Thanks
_________________



Props to Uncle Buck for the pimpin sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MrOaktown_56


Joined: 15 Dec 2013
Posts: 7908
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SB if you could make this into a sig, I'd greatly appreciate it.

[img]http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/e0b97640178b5bbb3699c919943c06fd108fdee6/c=0-130-2482-1532&r=x1803&c=3200x1800/local/-/media/Westchester/Westchester/2014/11/21/635521258922640352-Chiefs-Raiders-Football.jpg[/img]
_________________
El ramster wrote:
bertuzzi wrote:
Goff and Gurley are the worst QB-RB combo in history lmfao


Yo buddy quit trolling yeah.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 72, 73, 74, 75  Next
Page 73 of 75

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group