Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

So where do you guyz think you'll finish in your divison

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MightyMouse07

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:21 am    Post subject: So where do you guyz think you'll finish in your divison Reply with quote

I think that you will slip slightly and fall behind the Bills and into third place in the divison but if Pennington comes out firing you could stay in the two spot. i think the Pats are a permanent fixture at first place. so what do u guyz think?
andrewside

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Pennington reamins healthy for the entire season, then the Jets will be in 2nd place, and most likely be the wildcard again.
If Pennington misses more than two games the Jets will be in third.
nyjetz1028

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think they will finish in 2nd again, permitting we stay healthy...i know buffalo has a pretty good team, real good defense...but they did lose pat williams who is pretty damn good...and not to take anything away from jp losman, but i just dont see him coming in right away and playing too well...i think they'll win 7-8 games thats about it though...the ferguson loss makes me nervous but i think robertson will be even better this year and hopefully legree can be a decent replacement...and the offense i think is going to be one of the best in the league...we'll see what happens though, football is unpredictable
titans#1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the Jets can stay healthy the will finish 2nd.

Thanks Mike Matt 2011 for the sig!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: