Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

SLEEPER KR/PR Colts need later in the draft

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andersong0857

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:35 pm    Post subject: SLEEPER KR/PR Colts need later in the draft Reply with quote

one little pointer that I got to share is that the colts have the worst KR & PR in the game and alot people may blow this off and think that this is not a high priority but when a KR/PR on average gets you to the 30 or 40 yard line per KR/PR then that just increase your odd from like say 50% chance of getting into field goal range with PEYTON MANNING to like 70%. Which is why I bring up to Sleeper.

#1 ROSCOE PARRISH-(2nd roundcould) be a top 10 WR in a couple years
#2 Courtney Roby-(3rd,4rd rounder)-IU receiver that ran 4.32 2nd fastest

My saying "Stick with what you know best and they got Peyton Manning" so why not make them even more lethal.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
smstuart14

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if roby is around in the 4th then maybe if we dont resign walters. We have to spend top 3 picks on defense and get maybe roby in the 4th or an OG or in the 5th and 2 def picks to finish it off. maybe a running back thrown in if we dont long term sign james or trade him. If we have to get a r unnning back i dont think we can AFFORD to take a kr/pr as a priority. pick him up after the draft or use a corner
inkwell

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Presumably if Pyatt is back healthy they will give him the opportunity to return to his form of the previous year at KR when he was one of the tops in the game
andersong0857

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brad pyatt its just plain terrible I dont care what anybody says about him.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
inkwell

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, I guess God has spoken so no need to bother with facts here
bigred

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol

I could live with Pyatt if push comes to shove, but I sure wouldn't mind an upgrade...we tend to have guys that are solid, actually, but not much of a "home run threat"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: