Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

AFC South article
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jagz4life

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True he has better big run ability but Fred is more consistent, he'll get you 4-8 yards EVERY RUN. But you cannot say that Chris Brown is better than a PROVEN back in the NFL because he had a pretty good 11 games last year and that you think he'll do good this year. Thats not solid reasoning at all
Titansfan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's just my honest opinion. Of course I may sound a little bias because I am a Titans fan but I am just saying that currently Brown is a tad better than Taylor... yes it is a tough decision I am just saying that I think after this year Brown will be a better back than Taylor. My only reasoining for this is AGE. Taylor has had a couple of bad injuries recently which may hinder his season. I am just saying what I think I don't want to start any fights I am just giving you my reasoning.... Sorry if I sound out of order but I am entitled to my own opinion.

Props to JammerHammer on the awesome sig!
jags28

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jagz4life wrote:
True he has better big run ability but Fred is more consistent, he'll get you 4-8 yards EVERY RUN. But you cannot say that Chris Brown is better than a PROVEN back in the NFL because he had a pretty good 11 games last year and that you think he'll do good this year. Thats not solid reasoning at all

Exactly, 11 games in a season cannot prove a player at all in my opinion....To compare him with Fred he would first have to complete a full season.

Thanks to BillyShears for the sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: